Best Tag Team out of the 4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

which tag team is the overall best team out of ......

• The Rockers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motor City Machine Guns

• London and Kendrik

• Deuce N Domino

• Total voters
Reaction score
Who do you guys think is the overall best tag team out of these four great teams: The Rockers, Motorcity Machine Guns, London and Kendrik, or Deuce N Domino

DenninV2

Reaction score
Seeing how two of those teams are split up and one doesn't exist anymore...Motor City Machine Guns.

JC Punk

Reaction score
Definitely the MCMG because they are a good fan appealing group,and they are named after DETROIT BABY!

The rockers definitely are in second place for me cause when could u get two great wrestlers like Janetty and Michaels ?

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Deuce and Domino have the cool gimmick and awesome theme song going on.
I give this to them.

Dre

Reaction score
Of course it's going to be MCMG. They got a lot of chemistry in and out of the ring.

Travis40

WAIT...how DO you vote for MCMG when The Rockers are D&D, MCMG, and Londrick...rolled up into one. The Rockers are the originals, how in the hell can you not vote for them? And Shawn Michaels was in The Rockers...and he's the best wrestler out of any of these other people in these teams. Shame on you :nonono:

[YT]HS84W0J6NFw[/YT]

[YT]HAd9c2ebAHc[/YT]

[YT]MCJrpOlvdoI&feature=related[/YT]

[YT]K_ZOC0id3OQ&feature=related[/YT]

The Rockers match against the Hart Foundation is full of great technical wrestling

Deuce and Domino.....just suck

MCMG's match against LAX was okay, but a bit too many high spots for my liking and not enough mat wrestling

London and Kendrick are also a good team, but not the best out of the four.

Travis40

Okay, you're saying that MCMG is the best TEAM out of the 4!?!??!?!?!? WTF are you on? The Rockers were so damn awesome as a team, they had great matches, they freaking had chemistry in the ring, the MCMG just does fucking flying shit off the top rope...yes I like MCMG, but how in the hell can you say that they're better than the Rockers?

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Londrick are, obviously. With a WWE & World Tag Team Title reign to their names, plus they carried the entire SD! Tag Team for almost a year, gave cruiserweights some lost credibility, and even beat the Hardys in a Ladder Match!

Moonlight Drive

Uhh, all of these teams are just imitaters of The Rockers. Watch a Rockers match, Londrick copy them exactly. MCMG are good, so are DND, but neither are as good as Michaels & Jannety

Christian

Reaction score
Yeah you're right Michaels was WAY better in The Rockers than he was in singles...

Sticking with MCMG.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
MCMG without a doubt... Deuce, and Domino didn't do much only had a year run.. The Rocker's never one gold, and we never saw Londrick to it's full potential..

Travis40

MCMG without a doubt... Deuce, and Domino didn't do much only had a year run.. The Rocker's never one gold, and we never saw Londrick to it's full potential..

Well....MCMG didn't win Titles either.

The Rockers actually won the AWA Tag Titles, and the WWF Tag Titles...but unofficially...:(...but I can't believe how MCMG is beating The Rockers.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I said MCMG because they aren't finished, they can still win gold.. Rocker's were awesome but never OFFICIALLY won gold :watsup: