Best Spear?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who has the best Spear?

• Batista

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lashley

• Edge

• Goldberg

• Rhyno

• Total voters

Travis40

I gotz 2 go wit teh Batizta speer~! hez teh gawd of teh speer!!!111

Goldberg's spear looked like it hurt the most, so I have to vote Goldberg.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Edge's Spear is a finisher though, and he's had some damn good ones. You all suck for not remembering him spearing Beulah or Trish. Those were EPIC!

Well excuse me forgetting the spears he did to women. Doing your finisher to your own sex is so overrated these days :smh.

the dark knight

That was in 07 you fucking tool. Look how dead this forum has become. nice troll, now post better
idiot. could've bumped the old thread to get the new members to post their opinions and/or if any of us changes their mind. if the mod does his job right he would've merged the threads.

Wrestling Station

[YT]Xt8eSRXnjhs[/YT]
I was trying to find a better video of this spear on youtube. meh. But it was a one hell of a spear tbh.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
idiot. could've bumped the old thread to get the new members to post their opinions and/or if any of us changes their mind. if the mod does his job right he would've merged the threads.

I seriously can't tell if you're just being stupid or trolling me. Like who fucking cares about a thread from two years ago? You're the only one pleading this idiotic case. How about to save load times and to shut this fag up, all threads two years old get dddddeleted

Double J

Reaction score
I agree with Peepshow, Goldberg put the spear on the map for alot of fans. And Rhyno's looked painful in his ECW days and early WWF/E career. Most of his gores now look kinda week.

I've always hated Edge using the spear, Edge has better signature moves in his arsenal to use as a finisher, he should of kept the spear of a ladder and that's it.

Batista's looks horrible, most of the time it looks like he's slamming them more than driving his shoulder into them. And everyone knows Lashley was just a black version of Goldberg and Lesnar.

Airfixx

"Beer Money Army said:
my question is why isn't Hacksaw jim duggan tackle type spear isn't in this poll?

Wasn't that a 3 point stance clothesline?

Beer Money Army said:
Three–point stance followed into either a running clothesline or a running football tackle

That's true, but I've never seen Duggan tackle someone in a spear-like fashion.

His 'football' tackle was more like an amped up shoulder-block (much like he otherwise just amped up a clothes line with the 3-point and run-up.) ... A spear sees a much lower target point on the body with the 'attacker' aiming below the recipient's arms in a way reminiscent of how you'd apply a bearhug.

A Spear never seemed like a worthy finnisher to me... "I winded my opponent"... Hardly epicness personified!

Ajax

Reaction score
Goldberg's looks like it hurts so I say his. With Rhyno's a close 2nd.