Best SAW movie?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is the best SAW movie so far?

• SAW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SAW II

• SAW III

• SAW IV

• SAW V

• Total voters

Nation

Yep so there's been five movies. Vote in the poll for your favorite one.....so far that is. I voted for Saw 2 but it was really tuff to decide because the first and third one are wicked good.

C4

Revealing Jigsaw, getting him killed and getting Amanda involved in the next three titles wasn't impressive. The first movie was amazing and that's just about it.

Beer

I saw the fifth film today, it was fucking awesome! I LOVED the final part of the film when Strahm got crushed.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Saw V exemplified why sequels 90% of the time are total shit.

Examples:
Friday the 13th part 5 or part 8

The other 10 precent though:
Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Terminator 2....

Wordlife

saw Saw V yesterday night.... was pretty good, but I still think number 1 was the best, only cause it was suspensful, mighty violent, and just plain original

Ballin

Reaction score
The first one definetly. 2 wasn't bad, 3 was ok. 4 kinda sucked and I havent seen the fifth one because my friends tell me its absolutley horrible.

The SAW movies just go down and down and get worse and worse. People still go though, each year we wonder, "Oh, maybe this ones gonna be good" and it isn't they'll keep making them until no one shows up.

SAW 64, Jigsaw has put a death trap on everyone in USA.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Hopefully, they stop at VI. Only I and II were good; III was okay, and IV and V suck so much. I really don't see the appeal in this series; they're not scary, and the gore is becoming more and more redundant. They remind me of Hostel, and both movies were horrible.

Reaction score
SAW was the best, IMO. It was just so shocking, the ending and everything. I never saw it coming and flipped out when I watched Jigsaw get up at the end