Best Return so far

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

When HHH came back at RR I think was the best return. He wore all leather and shit like that.

Wooderz245

Reaction score
If I had to pick one I'd say Shawn Michaels. I could see it coming but it was a shock to almost everyone and he was the HBK of old, with the Cowboy hat and the stubble.

I would also just like to mention that it is ridiculous that so many superstars, with the exception of Jericho, have needed to make returns due to injury in the last couple of years. Batista, Mark Henry, Rey Mysterio, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Edge, The Boogeyman, Bobby Lashley, John Cena etc...

And how many times recently has a title had to be relinquished due to injury? I count at least 3.

tnafan454

Reaction score
from the worst to the best

6. Undertaker- mostly his was the worst because it was the same dam thing. Everytime Taker is sidelined his promo to return is always the same a month of mind games, returning entrance that takes to long, chokeslam and Tombstone/ Last Ride to end.

5. Triple H- his return sucked for one main reason.He was put in a match nobody wanted to see and it almost seemed like he was put in since the writing staff forgot an acual return.

4. Rey Mysterio- Return match sucked him and Chavo was a horrible fued from the start i'm just glad it was finished with the second i quit match.

3. Y2J- would have been a great return if it didn't take to long to acualy have him appear. It will be intresting though to see his first return match

2. Edge- always have been a fan when he is on his own and attacking people. nice way to return with a Con-Chair-To but probly shouldn't have returned at a great match.

1. HBK- only reason is it was a suprise there was no " he's coming back promo" just a random pop-up and a kick to the jaw of Orton

MTG

Reaction score
HBKs return was by far the best, great way to end the show that night, have HBK come back and kill randy orton, i guarantee there wasn't one person expecting it at all.

Y2Js return was pretty good as well, but they made it wayyy to obvious, who didn't knwo that he was returning that night, they should have prolonged it one more week just to keep the fans guessing.

Edge i think made the biggest impact but the return itself was way too predictable, putting him on the ppv poster was a huge mistake on the wwes part.

Takers is always the same but i liked how the PPV all revolved around the return of taker.

HHH/Rey: their returns sucked, HHH's returns are always the same, i would ahve loved to see him return as a heel, and reys wasn't bad but it was overshadowed by HHH

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Chris Jericho's. Just because what they did was perfect. They hyped it for the right amount of time, something WWE's been bad at recently. It came right after a big event and on free tv, another plus. He got right into a feud, and with a good cause. I didn't read the spoilers, so I wasn't unsurprised as other people. The spoilers kind of ruined it and it just made my hate for internet reporters worse.

Second would be HBK's. His return was really unexpected from everyone and it was needed with what has happening then.

I didn't like Edge's return that much. Everyone knew for a fact that he was returning becuase he was on the poster and ads for Survivor Series, which made it obvious. Him interfering in the HIAC match was pretty predictable too, but at least it brought The Rated R Superstar back.

kingovkings

Reaction score
1st HBK - coz it was out of nowere and nobody expected it
2nd HHH-but just coz he had beeen out so long and the buld up was wicked but the actual match sucked balls
3rd Y2J- just for the talk on the mic cant wait for him to get in2 ring and hit the mic again he is 1 of the best on the mic
4th edge-not the best come back ive seen but not bad
5th rey rey-he was over shadowed by trips plus he was out of shape fat and covered on silver paint nuff said :)
6th taker- usual long slow taker return nowt special or flash

KingOfQueens

Reaction score
Edge's definitely. I mean it was so original. Disguised as a camera man and then smacks 'Taker in the head with the camera.