Best Part of 1,000th RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Edge returning and all the other legends who will be showing up. I was going to be happy that Punk will probably lose his title but thinking about it, i'd rathar he had it then Cena.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

^The chance that this could happen again, and if there is a God it will. Come on, Triple H, don't let me down.

This feels like Wrestlemania earlier this year. They're doing a good job making it feel like a big show, but they haven't set up anything I actually care about. DX Reunion? Watered down. Brock returning? Triple H is returning too. Other Legends? Don't care. Wedding angle? Oh god no, get that shit out of here.

Well, Cena/Punk could be good, but there's a guaranteed screwy finish. It could be Blue, but could set up the summer.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm quite interested in knowing who will the permanent GM be given the possibilities actually.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Cena to fail the cash in

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
That's the second-best thing I am looking forward to. lol

And someone mentioned it earlier. What would make this a great show is great wrestling. The legends and everything else will be nice to see again, but this is a wrestling show. We need to see great wrestling on a normal show for once.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The permanent GM (Ric Flair?) being revealed, Brock answering Triple H's challenge and destroying HBK, The Rock coming back for the WWE Title, etc. That's enough to look forward for me, and this will be the first Raw that I've watched in a long time. I'm so over marking for legends just for appearing on the show unless they're involved in something meaningful, so I don't really care about that.

Reactions: Snowman1

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
The permanent GM (Ric Flair?) being revealed, Brock answering Triple H's challenge and destroying HBK, The Rock coming back for the WWE Title, etc. That's enough to look forward for me, and this will be the first Raw that I've watched in a long time. I'm so over marking for legends just for appearing on the show unless they're involved in something meaningful, so I don't really care about that.

Same here, it's in the top two or three in my list of things to be looking forward to this upcoming Monday. I do hope that Ric Flair is going to be the official and permanent Raw general manager, but I have a weird feeling that the WWE Creative team will pull a very big Stone Cold Stunner on the WWE Universe and unveil the permanent Raw GM to be Sone Cold Steve Austin. That would actually be cool, to be honest. I would wanna see if he forces John "Superman" Cena to to something, just because Stone Cold said so. maybe like give up that Money in the Bank briefcase he won? haha... I wish, but Vince wants his small dingy to be sucked some more by Cena, so he'll let Cena dominate on Raw every week...

Anyways, can anyone else here think of a possible candidate to be Raw GM other than Ric Flair or Stone Cold Steve Austin? It's a bit hard, and those two would do the job great. Ric Flair because he is a legend and should try to finish his career with a job at WWE. Stone Cold because he's just awesome and is young enough to wrestle a match every once in a while at Raw. Also, Dolph Ziggler could do it, because Dolph Ziggler is really just that good. lol Other things to look forward to that haven't mentioned yet in this thread (at least I don't think they have) is like jobbers getting more time on a three-hour show, they get sorylines, etc.And a three-hour Raw SuperShow is another small step in the progress to combining the show into one brand again. This would be tremendously good for WWE because it would help fill up three hours if you have twice the amount of wrestlers, more main event feuds, better mid-card matches and storylines, it would help considering the quality of WWE isn't good enough to have two good shows like it could back in the old days, etc. Any other thoughts?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Y2J Enigma said:
Same here, it's in the top two or three in my list of things to be looking forward to this upcoming Monday. I do hope that Ric Flair is going to be the official and permanent Raw general manager, but I have a weird feeling that the WWE Creative team will pull a very big Stone Cold Stunner on the WWE Universe and unveil the permanent Raw GM to be Sone Cold Steve Austin. That would actually be cool, to be honest. I would wanna see if he forces John "Superman" Cena to to something, just because Stone Cold said so. maybe like give up that Money in the Bank briefcase he won? haha... I wish, but Vince wants his small dingy to be sucked some more by Cena, so he'll let Cena dominate on Raw every week...

Anyways, can anyone else here think of a possible candidate to be Raw GM other than Ric Flair or Stone Cold Steve Austin? It's a bit hard, and those two would do the job great. Ric Flair because he is a legend and should try to finish his career with a job at WWE. Stone Cold because he's just awesome and is young enough to wrestle a match every once in a while at Raw. Also, Dolph Ziggler could do it, because Dolph Ziggler is really just that good. lol Other things to look forward to that haven't mentioned yet in this thread (at least I don't think they have) is like jobbers getting more time on a three-hour show, they get sorylines, etc.And a three-hour Raw SuperShow is another small step in the progress to combining the show into one brand again. This would be tremendously good for WWE because it would help fill up three hours if you have twice the amount of wrestlers, more main event feuds, better mid-card matches and storylines, it would help considering the quality of WWE isn't good enough to have two good shows like it could back in the old days, etc. Any other thoughts?

It won't be Austin. He is distancing himself from wrestling and trying to establish a career outside of it. He has a TV deal with the Country Music network to produce shows for them. He will do one of appearances in WWE but he wants to do other things. Plus he only has one maybe two matches left in him due to his neck.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I just want to find out who the Raw GM is going to be!, and seeing DX.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Indeed, Austin only has one or two matches left in him. I'm hoping for Flair (not that I want to see him wrestle, of course).

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I wanna see rock vs cm punk uninterrupted main event

also jericho vs bryan

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
It'd be funny if the WWE Creative team read this thread and decided not to do any of the stuff we said we can't wait to see, from thsi thread. :jeritroll: