Best News You Will Here All Day + Undertaker Return + Reason For Stevie Richards Push

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

good idea for taker to return soon, and goodbye henry.... i dont like you, most dont either, your too typical, Taker is future champ.... hopefully he's there when I go to No Mercy in October in Chicago soon... oh well, bye bye henry (hopefully)

Great One

Why do I have the feeling it will be Mark Henry vs. either Big Daddy V or Khali at WM... as the Lesnar vs. Goldberg of 2007.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Let's look at it this way:

Stevie is never going to get a push IMO again. Let's actually applaud the WWE for the decision for them to push him. I think this going to lead up to an ECW Title shot on ECW where he puts up a good fight but loses barely in a match that is described as Jeff Hardy vs Undertaker ladder match or Jay Lethal vs Jeff Jarrett like. Thorn is going to be on Smackdown or Raw soon so I have no quarrels against him jobbing to Richards. (I never thought I would say anybody jobbing to Stevie Richards on this forum).

I really don't care about Mark Henry. I mean he plays a good monster but other than that he is garbage and is a waste of time on Smackdown. That is the beauty of having Time Warner Cable and a DVR system so you can just skip over the lousy parts like Mark Henry on the mic talking about how he is the "silverback" of the WWE. He's jobbing to Undertaker so it really doesn't matter to me right now

Dagax

Reaction score
I don´t care if Henry resigns or not, he´s not a good wrestler. On the Richards thing, I think the push can work and Stevie is a good wrestler.

Reaction score
Finally Henry will be gone! I know that he has been in the WWE for a long time and has been loyal but come on! This guy is boring to watch. Maybe if the WWE would actually give an opponent who will put up a fight and not just feed him no namers. As for his match against Taker, Meh… Taker will have to carry it.

Richards Push I think is nothing big. He will win a few matches and then back to his jobbing ways. I don’t see any Gold for him after his Push.