Best New Talent on ECW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best New Talent on ECW

• Abraham Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sheamus

• Yoshitatsu

• Tyler Reks

• Total voters

Wordlife

I really like Yoshi and I think he could be big on ECW if you ask me

xtremebadass

whoever will vote for Sheamus needs to die.

Reks and Sheamus flat out suck.

yoSHITatsu is decent, he needs moe airtime.

Abey Wash is the SHIT

Ajax

Reaction score
I'd pick Yoshi, I still need to see what Washington could do in the ring before I'll vote for him.

seX-Power

Reks is awful.

Yoshi owns and is already ECW over.

Sheamus is meh but will go far.

AW is good but involved with shitty segments.

PeepShow

AW is good but involved with shitty segments.

They are HIS segments, so what does that tell you. He fucking blows. He tries to stick in witty comments wayyyyyyyy too often.

Sheamus imo.

phantomgerald

Sheamus has the most potential. Yoshitastu new Funaki? Reks will be a jobber. Abraham Washington might succeed but I doubt it will be with his current gimmick, which is way too corny.

Reaction score
I liked DJ (what's his name?). He should drop the Dancin Alex Wright gimmick though.

Evil Austin

I don't think AW will go in the ring any time soon, I see him being a GM of ECW.

Reaction score
Yoshitatsu got over in his first proper match so he could do well

I like Sheamus for some reason (despite him being pale and ginger) may just be his cool theme music

Abraham Washington is just embarressing and kinda pointless

and no-one cares about Tyler Reks

but i guess they all need time to prove themselves

MizMasta3000

Does AW wrestle?

I like Sheamus because He seems ECW CHAMP material the most Tatsu could do is team up with the Hurricane. Tyler Reks just Sucks

Airfixx

Not seen anything of any of them which caught my imagination.

What's the big deal with Yoshi... Just seems like your typical 200lb-ish guy bustin' high/flying kicks and such. He got over almost instantly. Does the guy speak English? ...Curious as to whether he's gonna be able to work a promo etc.

Reaction score
What's the big deal with Yoshi... Just seems like your typical 200lb-ish guy bustin' high/flying kicks and such. He got over almost instantly. Does the guy speak English? ...Curious as to whether he's gonna be able to work a promo etc.

I think its his theme music mostly