Best movie with WWE wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^^ ITs a 4X4...The Rock aint no Jim Duggan...

But no the Rocks movies are gold I could watch them all day, and The Rundown is prolly my fav, with Gridiron Gang behind, then Walking Tall, and the others.

GET OUTTA HERE MONKEY! ROFL

The Condemned is great I love that movie

The Longest Yard was good, I just realized how many wrestlers it had in it. KHALI FTW!!!

All these cameo movies, if we are going to go with the best movie with a wrestler Cameo......THE PUNISHER WOOT

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Every Dwayne Johnson movie minus The Gameplan

Doom was ok as well.

JohnBlaze1981

Reaction score
Nobody has yet mentioned See No Evil with Kane, I am assuming because none of you had the desire to see it, or it just plain sucked?...

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

See No Evil fucking sucked lol.

I could go on a rant about how bad it was.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Game Plan with The Rock was an excellent movie. Condemned was ok, it wasnt great but it didnt suck.

And Nino is referring to TMNT: Secret of the Ooze when Kevin Nash is The Shredder. Good call Nino!

And what is wrong with you people?!?! Grandmas boy was a disgusting movie!

J

What Grandma's boy ruled. "Can I stay at your house tonight dude". "Why so you can cum on my mom to". Lmao.

Reaction score
^^Walk the Line was the Johnny Cash movie. It's called Walking Tall. Lol. and the movie your thinking of is The Rundown.

Oh lol, well yeh i was confussed because i just seen walk hard(the dewy cox story or what ever.) and i had like 3 moves that sounded alike on my mind. But anyway, i was talking about the rundown, thanks.

Airfixx

[^^^somewhere above] The words "The Rock" & "Best movie ever" in the same sentence... PLEEEEEASE!?!?!?!?!

Seriously, get some taste!

JohnBlaze1981

Reaction score
[^^^somewhere above] The words "The Rock" & "Best movie ever" in the same sentence... PLEEEEEASE!?!?!?!?!

Seriously, get some taste!

lol true true but I think the Rock is still above the competition (what little there is) when it comes to wrestlers turned actors except for maybe Hogan but Hogan has not had as many lead roles as the Rock so I'd say Rock still wins.

chessarmy

The Longest Yard was pretty good, thats really the only real good movie that I watched with a wrestler(s) in it