Best movie based on a video game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

No way. Nothing beats Spilnter Cell. I have played a lot of games in my time, but none has ever come close to touching that one.

That being said, Splinter Cell has a lot of potential, and so does Rainbow 6, which I believe comes out next year.

But Rainbow 6 will only be good if they cast the right people, and stick to the story line of the book.
splinter cell's movie can be better than hitman's. but the game...ill make a thread after a while.

Street Fighter. Greatest movie of all time IMO. Raul Julia as Bison, Jean Claude Van Damme as Guile.. Just a classic!!

the movie was cool, just not as good as resident evil.

Mr. Mat

steer fighter & mortal kombat awesome movies double dragon was pretty funny & it had the sexy alyssa milano in it:dribble:

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
Doom fuckin sucked balls. Resident Evil, the first one that is was pretty good and the second was even better.

Reaction score
I thought Silent Hill and Resident Evil were good movies. But for the most part movies off of Video Games do suck. They need to make a movie on syphon filter or something that is an original story. That is what made SH and RE good movies was the story of the game that was unlike so many others.

GTA would be a good movie, but would suck, would have to be way to long, and would just suck. There is so much to do on the game that the movie would just be a different version of so many other movies we have seen. I say just leave GTA a game so we can have our fun there, keep it off the Silver Screen.

I love how every sunday from about september to about january you can watch the latest Madden game be played out with superb graphics and original commentary played out on TV. Its soo cool, wait...

Thats the NFL :roflmao: sorry, got confused there

Kaedon

Reaction score
Mortal Kombat
Mario Brothers (so bad it was good)
Double Dragon (see above)
Street Fighter

Kaedon

Reaction score
All of these will pale in comparison to the next two big video game movies slated for a 2009 release....

GTA The Movie and PONG the movie. If Pong does well at the box office Atari will get a second chance at life and will move forward with Pitfall The Movie.

Source: Nofuckingwaythishappensmovies.com