WWE Best Live Event Exp

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
I was lucky enough to go to Mania 26 which was amazing cause I never thought I'd be able to go to a wrestlemania. Being able to witness one of my all time favorite wrestlers in HBK wrestle his last match alone was worth it and made it my best live experience.

Thats crazy! Im super jelous

Reactions: PHX

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Was able to go to ROH Best in the World in NYC in 2011, which was really awesome. Wasn't exactly hard to top the other shows I've been to since they've all been house shows, but it was still a lot of fun. Richards vs. Edwards, the Fatal-4-Way tag team match, Steen's return - great show from top to bottom.

EDIT: Just realized this is more of a WWE discussion... in that case it's hard to choose from all the overpriced house shows I've seen in Dublin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twitchy

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Thats awesome! You should try out a WWE PPV, its electric!

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
If we could count non-WWE events, most of the OVW events would come to mind. Like, a 15 minute drive to Davis Arena, then the little supershows where OVW Alumni like Cena, Punk, Ironman Rob Conway, and a few others would pop up to surprise the fans.

SanSooFighter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
I've been to 3 WWE PPV's so far and they were all great for their own reasons (also since I live in the middle of nowhere and never got to go to an event until I was 21). I went to SummerSlam 2012 which had Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H as one of the headliners and SummerSlam 2013, which was awesome to see Bryan get a 5 minute Title celebration... Also, my buddy and I started the bullshit chant that happened after the show went off the air!

But so far, as for an overall experience, Royal Rumble 2013 was my favorite. I was only 5 rows back on the TV side and even though I hated the outcomes of each match, it was still such an amazing and fun environment to be in! I'm aiming to go to WrestleMania 31 as it's finally made it's way to California for the first time in 10 years! I'm hoping that experience tops them all!!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Been to one WWE Event two years ago, that was fun. I got to meet CM Punk & Daniel Bryan so that was pretty cool. Going again in August.

I've been to over a thousand local wrestling shows where we've had international talent like Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Sonjay Dutt, Kendrick, London, Terry, Luke Gallows etc etc...