Best Horror Film Villain

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which horror film killer/villain is the best?

• Freddy Krueger

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jason Voorhees

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Michael Myers

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Leatherface

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Candyman

• Jack Torrance

• Pennywise

• Pinhead

• Charles Lee Ray

• Norman Bates

• The Leprechaun

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Legit effort was put into that theme song. No words necessary just like "The Shape". It's still used and has simply stood the test of time.

I don't know if it is true, but I read an article that John Carpenter was unhappy with the movie and wanted to reshoot much of it. But then he wrote the music for it and applied the music to the movie and was happy with the way it worked together.

Such a good, good, movie.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Says a guy who's favorite wrestler is Kane.

I figured I'd add this. If you're a bed wetter don't click play. @Jacob Fox might like this

I made this my ringtone on Halloween many years back after getting the ideas from this American Dad episode. You should have seen the people freaked out in Target lol.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I don't know if it is true, but I read an article that John Carpenter was unhappy with the movie and wanted to reshoot much of it. But then he wrote the music for it and applied the music to the movie and was happy with the way it worked together.

Such a good, good, movie.
I believe you are right, I kind of remember hearing this from the commentary/fun fact segment of AMC Fright Fest. Damn I'mma have to probably pick another streaming service for Fright Fest again this year, although I have all Freddy Krueger films on DVD which works fine.

Crash

Reaction score
OMG I'm such a horror geek, this is a very difficult one for me....

Out of that List my pick goes to Freddy Krueger, his movies are great and he can hunt you down and kill you in your nightmares. 2nd pick would have been Myers cause the Halloween series is the one from my childhood. A very close 3rd choice would have been Jason Voorhees , I love every Friday the 13th movies and Jason is the most bad ass out of them all IMO. 4th goes to Pinhead, the 4 first movies of the franchise are classics and 5th goes to Chucky, loved all of the dolls movies he is one sadistic mother fucker. I would like add to the like Ghostface to the list from the Scream series, he's a crazy stalker who appears out of nowhere and it's always someone different behind the masks, it makes him a very distinct killer from the others.

Honorable mentions:

Pazuzu (The Exorcist)
Dracula/Vampires(Dracula the movie, Interview with a vampire, Blade, Underworld, etc)
Hannibal Lecter
Zombies/virus/infections (Zombie 2, Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, etc)
Werewolves (An American Werewolf in London, The Howling, etc)
Xenomorph (Alien movies)

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
OMG I'm such a horror geek, this is a very difficult one for me....

Out of that List my pick goes to Freddy Krueger, his movies are great and he can hunt you down and kill you in your nightmares. 2nd pick would have been Myers cause the Halloween series is the one from my childhood. A very close 3rd choice would have been Jason Voorhees , I love every Friday the 13th movies and Jason is the most bad ass out of them all IMO. 4th goes to Pinhead, the 4 first movies of the franchise are classics and 5th goes to Chucky, loved all of the dolls movies he is one sadistic mother fucker. I would like add to the like Ghostface to the list from the Scream series, he's a crazy stalker who appears out of nowhere and it's always someone different behind the masks, it makes him a very distinct killer from the others.

Honorable mentions:

Pazuzu (The Exorcist)
Dracula/Vampires(Dracula the movie, Interview with a vampire, Blade, Underworld, etc)
Hannibal Lecter
Zombies/virus/infections (Zombie 2, Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, etc)
Werewolves (An American Werewolf in London, The Howling, etc)
Xenomorph (Alien movies)

I do love Freddy and he was the character that actually got me into horror movies as a kid. When I was 10, I watched "Freddy's Revenge" on cable when my dad was asleep. Loved it, even though a lot of people don't. I got into horror then and each time a Freddy movie came out, I was thrilled. In fact, when I was in high school, I was given a rare opportunity, due to my academic writing ability, to write movie reviews for the Chicago Sun Times. However, I wrote a review of "Freddy's Dead," which they hated because they really weren't looking for someone to review horror films. They rescinded. Oh well.

Anyhow, if you like Freddy so much, you might consider visiting my Freddy wiki: Elm Street Wiki

Although I didn't start the website, I am the current owner of it.

rudeawakening

The Artiste
Reaction score
when.jpg tourist-trap-banner.png BCBilly.png
Billy. Original '74's Black Christmas. Dude gave me many chills when I was younger. Although its been many years the actual house spooked the hell out of me a few times as a kid. I haven't gone back there since plus its a private residence now and you have to make special arrangements to go in there.

Curt Duncan. When a Stranger Calls. One line at least back then would have freaked out any parent and any kid.

Tourist Trap '79. One of the Slausen's brothers.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 4251 View attachment 4252 View attachment 4250
Billy. Original '74's Black Christmas. Dude gave me many chills when I was younger. Although its been many years the actual house spooked the hell out of me a few times as a kid. I haven't gone back there since plus its a private residence now and you have to make special arrangements to go in there.

Curt Duncan. When a Stranger Calls. One line at least back then would have freaked out any parent and any kid.

Tourist Trap '79. One of the Slausen's brothers.
"When A stranger calls" was a good one

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I have to go with Jason Voorhees...especially when he's portrayed by Kane Hodder...
and I have to give my second place to "The Shape" Michael Myers...but only if we
are counting his first 2 files...the original Halloween & its first ever sequel.

All the other versions of Myers were lame...even the Rob Zombie/Tyler Mane version.

I also think the Possessing Demon (Pazuzu) from the first Exorcist film should be on this list...
as should Jigsaw.

I also want to state I am a huge fan of the original "Universal Monsters" and Boris
Karloff was amazing as "The Frankenstein Monster" in the original Frankenstein
and its superior sequel "Bride of Frankenstein"

Also props to Bela Lugosi as the "original" Dracula and Lon Chaney Jr. as the "original"
Wolfman.

Also...the Gillman from the original Creature from the Black Lagoon is awesome as well.

I'm a big monster fan as you can tell.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I have to go with Jason Voorhees...especially when he's portrayed by Kane Hodder...
and I have to give my second place to "The Shape" Michael Myers...but only if we
are counting his first 2 files...the original Halloween & its first ever sequel.

All the other versions of Myers were lame...even the Rob Zombie/Tyler Mane version.

I also think the Possessing Demon (Pazuzu) from the first Exorcist film should be on this list...
as should Jigsaw.

I also want to state I am a huge fan of the original "Universal Monsters" and Boris
Karloff was amazing as "The Frankenstein Monster" in the original Frankenstein
and its superior sequel "Bride of Frankenstein"

Also props to Bela Lugosi as the "original" Dracula and Lon Chaney Jr. as the "original"
Wolfman.

Also...the Gillman from the original Creature from the Black Lagoon is awesome as well.

I'm a big monster fan as you can tell.
I've seen the Jigsaw Movies when I was younger! Haven't seen the most recent one though..........