• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Horror Film Round 3: Deep Red (1975) [28] vs. The Shining (1982) [12] vs. Dawn of the Dead (2004) [21]

Deep Red (1975) [28] vs. The Shining (1982) [12] vs. Dawn of the Dead (2004) [21]

• Deep Red (1975)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • The Shining (1982)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
The Shining I still find a bit overrated. Dawn remake is trash. Deep Red is fantastic, so voted that.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Dawn of the Dead and Shining tie FOR THE SECOND TIME :DEAD: so they basically just double pinned Deep Red out of this one like 'Taker and Kane did to Austin in '98.

Grim Grim just try and remember that next round's matchup is The Exorcist vs Shining vs Dawn remake bc idk how to get that across in the bracket since it doesn't account for ties...much less two ties in a row.

Reactions: Keith

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
:francis

Look guys, it's the peanut gallery to grace us with irrelevant trite again.
Welcome to democracy.....the ill informed have a voice.

My so-called irrelevance is actually causing discussion......take the hint.....I'm the draw.

been gone a week and all you could do is 300 posts with a 2 page raw and 2 post SmackDown live thread? Fuck sakes the aew thread was anemic.....pathetic.

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
Welcome to democracy.....the ill informed have a voice.

My so-called irrelevance is actually causing discussion......take the hint.....I'm the draw.

been gone a week and all you could do is 300 posts with a 2 page raw and 2 post SmackDown live thread? Fuck sakes the aew thread was anemic.....pathetic.
:reigns3

Feel free to believe that if you wish. It's not as if there are other factors involved, such as people getting ready for the holidays or busy with work or anything. Nope. It's entirely you.

Status
Not open for further replies.