• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Horror Film Round 1C: Phenomena (1985) [15] vs. Friday The 13th Part 4: The Final Chapter (1984) [50]

Phenomena (1985) [15] vs. Friday The 13th Part 4: The Final Chapter (1984) [50]

• Phenomena (1985)

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Friday The 13th Part 4: The Final Chapter (1984)

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
Phenomena. Phenomena. Phenomena. My favorite movie of all time. ALL TIME.

Jennifer Connelly, Donald Pleasance, Iron Maiden. A fucking monkey. 10/10 movie.

Reactions: Keith

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
You gonna love how many end up in this tournament :TI:

Phenomena for me, only watched it recently bc Grim was going crazy about it and it was really good...though I don't think I rate it as highly as him lol
Oh I'm not surprised people don't rate it as highly as me. Even by my own admission this is nowhere close to Dario Argento's best work nor is it as "scary" as a lot of movies; it just clicks for me so much. Jennifer Connelly is one of my favorite actresses, Donald Pleasance is in my top 10 favorite actors ever, and Dario Argento is my favorite horror director.

It also helps the plot is pretty much my favorite game of all time: Clock Tower. :TI:

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
Friday 3 is actually my favourite of them (that I've seen), so maybe that should be all Fridays after the first 3? :D

Its Phenomena by a country mile! Its very underrated and probably one of Argento's best. Going to re-watch this October.

• Love
Reactions: Grim

Sylar

Evil Owner
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
Are people insulting my Friday the 13th in here?

Time to dust off my trusty van hammer, the ban hammer.