• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Horror Film Round 1B: The Shining (1982) (12) vs Cabin Fever (2002) (53)

Which is the best horror film?

• The Shining

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Cabin Fever

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
My old apartment was 237 so we used to always get high and watch The Shining and somehow being in a Room 237 made it way cooler or maybe it was the weed. Either way The Shining is one of my favorite movies of all time so I'm gonna be voting for it for a long time here

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Actually never been a big Shining fan. I find it quite silly and not that scary. Assuming its the original Cabin Fever I remember it being decent. But I would still vote Shining because of the style and how iconic it is.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Actually never been a big Shining fan. I find it quite silly and not that scary. Assuming its the original Cabin Fever I remember it being decent. But I would still vote Shining because of the style and how iconic it is.

The Shining isn't that scary at all to me, but I still consider it horror and it's an amazing movie. The best horror movies IMO aren't that scary to me except for a few exceptions.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Two great movies.

Shining is a psychological horror about isolation and how it affects the psyche.

Cabin Fever is a pretty good Gore fest revolving around necrotizing fasciitis. But Eli Roth really needs to shut the fuck up about how his movies are "the best kind of horror".