• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Holiday Film Round 1a: Jingle all the Way (9) vs Jack Frost (24)

Which is the best holiday film?

• Jingle all the Way

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Jack Frost

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
zoIPhoIpq9U70mO39h0nUsec4XiTtCxOANtxTZBvUY5pzd3ywwLeOGKX9mICwOlh3qZwhm_sucMjToHFbQydvMxwclasqb3onMMXTStYeAe4N2cJFTF8XzWuWDhrlNRPsLOMSr0c

Jingle all the Way
Release Date
: November 16, 1996 (Mall of America), November 22, 1996 (United States)
Directed by: Brian Levant
Starring: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sinbad, Phil Hartman,, Rita Wilson, Robert Conrad, Jake Lloyd, Jim Belushi
Plot: A father vows to get his son a Turbo Man action figure for Christmas. However, every store is sold out of them, and he must travel all over town and compete with everybody else in order to find one.

VS

EC2RHBglcQWpUBDHCQY9Ox705okBmWrYthOHCih8qXW48T74IzqC7Rz5fdwuKs2qmOh6z4wENGrHQXs5O6o3aZKp8-5l9IOCV5ep67rGwjeNGtln62WL1MathGAiZAxYqOad7Chr

Jack Frost
Release Date
: December 10, 1998 (Australia), December 11, 1998 (United States)
Directed by: Troy Miller
Starring: Michael Keaton, Kelly Preston, Mark Addy, Joseph Cross
Plot: A father who can't keep his promises dies in a car accident. One year later, he returns as a snowman who has the final chance to put things right with his son before he is gone forever.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I had both films on my list and I had to go Frost here. I'm a sucker for those moments that make you wanna cry and losing two family members within a Year I under what that kid was feeling throughout that film. It's a must watch for me every Year.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't imagine I vote for either of these too long but Jingle all the Way for sure here :lol not a fan of Jack Frost

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I was in college when both these movies were released and I’ve never seen either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Moon Bird

Never seen Jack Frost but I hate Jingle All The Way SO MUCH that Jack Frost gets my vote. F**k Turboman.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Ya know how you read something and it seems a lot more horrific in your mind than it actually is?

That's me reading this.

I aim to provoke.

The scene is more comical than anything and the film only subtly implies the rape when you see the carrot.

It’s just floating in the water afterwards.