• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Holiday Film Round 1a: Die Hard (1) vs The Polar Express (32)

Which is the best holiday film?

• Die Hard

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • The Polar Express

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
brooklyn-nine-nine-charles-boyle.gif

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
For the record, without trying to reignite anything, I see partially where Juice is coming from.

Anyone can vote for whatever they want, but I don't think what's more Christmas-y is the question.

Is the question what's a better Christmas movie or what's better at using Christmas elements?

Both are Christmas movies so if the question is simply the better Christmas movie, it's Die Hard, imo.

To be honest with you, I actually don't really like any movies that focus solely on being Christmas movies.

I prefer films set on Christmas, but have their own stories going on: Home Alone, Gremlins, Die Hard, etc.

Again, though, not knocking YOU though if you prefer the more Christmas-y movies. Vote your heart.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Fair point by smark that I agree with, I also see it more as best movie about or set during the holidays,s opposed to most Christmas-iest movie. But that's just my pov

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
For the record, without trying to reignite anything, I see partially where Juice is coming from.

Anyone can vote for whatever they want, but I don't think what's more Christmas-y is the question.

Is the question what's a better Christmas movie or what's better at using Christmas elements?

Both are Christmas movies so if the question is simply the better Christmas movie, it's Die Hard, imo.

To be honest with you, I actually don't really like any movies that focus solely on being Christmas movies.

I prefer films set on Christmas, but have their own stories going on: Home Alone, Gremlins, Die Hard, etc.

Again, though, not knocking YOU though if you prefer the more Christmas-y movies. Vote your heart.

See my only problem was her saying I said it wasn’t a Christmas movie. Hate someone saying I said something I never once said. If she said what you said from the start, I wouldn’t have made a big fuss.