Best Heel In WWE Ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best heel in the wwe ever

• Randy Orton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris jericho

• HHH

• Edge

• Other

• Total voters

LKP

Guys i thought id start this thread cause for whatever reason Ive always liked the heels. And the past year or so on wwe tv i felt that wwe have really made the so called bad guys very bad.
I mean Jericho vs hbk made Jericho look an awesome heel. Randy Orton in the last 18 months has been on a roll and his heel tactics are nothing short of amazing. He has played the heel on raw so good im so into it. Kinda like heath ledger with joker in batman. Played the part in fact to good. I remember liking Jake Roberts in the late 80's cause he was a baddie (word i used for a heel). I liked the hart foundation when they were heels and i loved ted dibiase a lot cause he had the money.
The rock was a very good and successful heel also in 2003 he made me laugh and he seemed to fit the heel guy better in my opinion. People like hhh and Austin were good heels for the wwe but i dunno i found myself booing them in a way like nope they are trying to hard to be a bad buy. Edge is a good heel but lately im finding him a bit stale in need of a face turn for a little while. Then when he does turn heel again people will hate him even more. I wish wwe would make the heels like they have with Jericho, Orton and edge. In the future like these guys, not only will the face lovers hate these type of guys more but i will continue to love love the wwe for the heel factor.
So who in your opinion is the best heel in the wwe or history?

noumenon

These are pretty much all CURRENT heels. In order to say best EVER heel you really should alter the poll and add some older names.

LKP

I know but i couldn't think of any older heels that where as good as theya re now. That's why i put the OTHER option.

straight_edge76

HHH back in the early 2000's was arguably the best heel in the history of the WWE. His angle with Foley in 1999-2000 was awesome, he "retired" Foley 2 or 3 seperate times and really got tons of heat at Wrestlemania 2000. Through the height of his heel run in 2003-2005 was I think better then any 2 year run of any face (Hogan, Rock, Austin etc.)

JimmyD

Reaction score
Triple H almost got my vote, but Ted DiBiase just pipped him to it. Honourable mention to Evil Doink as well; one of my favourite heels of all time.

MikeRaw

Um, this should be a "best current heels" thread, lol.
Good effort into the thread by you, but you really should've added more options from the past.
There' so many options though. Triple H heel, as the Cerebral Assssian and in the Evoltuion days, for my money, is the best heel since 2000. He had the look, personality, ego, and skills.
Before that, you could make a case for the Rock for the 90's.
How about Shawn Michaels in the 90's?
If you wanna go back further, the Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volcoff both get consideration, because during their time, America was very anti-russian and anti-middle eastern, and they came out there and used it to ehir advantage, and were great heels.

But, the best heel all time, is Vincent Kennedy McMahon.
Nobody, and I mean nobody, made the fans hate them more, and nobody blurred the lines of show and reality more than him. You hated his character, but he did some dick things in real life that made you hate him even more. Heel McMahon was the most impactful heel in WWE history.

SnackZ

Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous. The poll is so damn limited. You have to redo this thread and actually put names, not other.

Piper was probably the best heal of the 80's along with the likes of Sgt. Slaughter, Ted Dibiase, Jake Roberts, Randy Savage, etc... And how could Hogan as the leader of the NWO not be talked about??? His heel work shook the foundation of wrestling.

And the greatest heel of ALL TIME is RIC FLAIR. The dirtiest player in the game, years, upon years of being golden on the mic and even better in the ring, hated by so many that eventually he became one of the most beloved guys ever.. His name should be up there as option 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 tbh.

Edit: Dammit - did not really realize it was only for WWE. My bad. Gotta agree with MikeRaw on Vince for that. Still think Flair is the greatest heel EVER but Vince gets it for the E.

JimmyD

Reaction score
You make a fair point Mike; I completely forgot about Vince. Certainly I'd put him alongside Freddie Blassie (even though I'm nowhere near old enough to have seen him) and Bobby Heenan as the best non-wrestling heel of all time. But my money's still on ol' Teddy DiBiase as the best heel in the ring. The man could just toy with a crowd like few others I've ever seen, and that laugh, he was just born to be a bad guy.

EDIT: Although having just seen the posts above I've realised I somehow forgot about Ric Flair. Definitely him. Hands down. No question about it. DiBiase is still my favourite, but Flair was the best.

SnackZ

Reaction score
You make a fair point Mike; I completely forgot about Vince. Certainly I'd put him alongside Freddie Blassie (even though I'm nowhere near old enough to have seen him) and Bobby Heenan as the best non-wrestling heel of all time. But my money's still on ol' Teddy DiBiase as the best heel in the ring. The man could just toy with a crowd like few others I've ever seen, and that laugh, he was just born to be a bad guy.

Bobby Heenan has to be in this discussion as well, probably the greatest heel manager of all time. Better than Blassie imo.

LKP

I edited the thread mikeraw thanks. I think Vince is good, but at the same time he was also a good face also. Why not Vickie Guerrero? I mean she generates more heel heat now than most previous wwe heels did.

JimmyD

Reaction score
If Vickie Guerrero is as hated in ten years time as she is now then maybe she'll get talked about. Until then, there exist many who were far better then her.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
How could Ric Flair.....NOT be on this list? How? Honestly, no no no....I can't even wrap my BRAIN around how utterly.....I can't even generate a proper insult how unfathomable that is.....no Ric Flair mention? None? Holy christ man.......just......DAMN!....

LKP

Dude she cant speak a sentence without people shitting over her. Shes a very good heel and gets the heat. If only Shelton benjamin could take a leaf out of that book.

How could Ric Flair.....NOT be on this list? How? Honestly, no no no....I can't even wrap my BRAIN around how utterly.....I can't even generate a proper insult how unfathomable that is.....no Ric Flair mention? None? Holy christ man.......just......DAMN!....

Hes under other cause its more of a current heel thing also.

JimmyD

Reaction score
I agree LK, she probably gets more heat than anyone else in the company at the moment, but I suspect that her heat is transient. Her skill as a heel and her place alongside the greats could only be fairly measured many years down the line. As it is she's a very good heel at present, but to compare her to the greatest of all time would be like brining Steven Richards' RTC run into this discussion.