Best Guest Host of Raw Thus Far

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who has been the best guest host of Raw?

• Batista

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ted Dibiase Sr.

• Seth Green

• ZZ Top

• SHAQ

• Total voters

xtremebadass

I can't believe Raw is resembling SNL more than a wrestling show with the cheesy hosts every week and stupid skits in the backstage always involving crap like Horny and Santino. Who has done the best job?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I didn't watch the previous two weeks, so I won't vote in the poll, but judging from what I have watched, MDM. But I heard Shaq kicked ass, and seeing most of his appearances on ESPN all day, he did a pretty damn good job with his appearances.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Shaq for sure. His segments on the show were actually funny and not a bore like the others. And he's actually relevant in the mainstream which is good for WWE.

Batistafan333

Reaction score
Batista has been the best guest host so far. I loved the way he got back at Orton with making him compete in a gauntlet match. Especially, when Mark Henry beat up Orton.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Shaq>Dibiase>Seth Green....... Tista.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... forget it, I'm not even going to put those beard guys in best guest host order.

Graphicated

Reaction score
Obviously Shaq, he's funny. Ted Dibiase was good too, he comes in at a close second.

Airfixx

Overall... I'm pleasantly suprised. ZZ-Top being the only shitter so far.

Shaq has been a highlight (And yeah, as one or tow have already said, he'd cool to sign up once with done with the hoops), but I was marking throughout for Million Dollar Man cos, well.... He's THE MILLION DOLLAR F'KN MAN!!!!

Don't hold much hope for this guy next week tho'.... Don't even know who he is... Anyone know if he's got any kind of 'previous' with the WWE in some capacity?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^ Yeah, I've never heard of the guy. When they annouced it, my gf was like "omg, Jeremy Piven!!" and I'm just sitting there like "Who the fuck...?"

They need to change it up though. Each show has been the same. Hornswaggle in backstage skit, Santino "hanging" with the guest, matches are similar, it's going to get boring and quick. They should bring somebody in to play heel. Dustin diamond is an all around hated guy, bring him in. OJ would have been somebody to bring in with all around hate too. Cept the black people, we think he's innocent.

Airfixx

You mean OJ is GUILTY?????? :yikes:

How about bringing Joe Jackson in? ...Doubt there's much 'love' for the man that made a plastic 'monster' right now.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^^^ Yeah, I've never heard of the guy. When they annouced it, my gf was like "omg, Jeremy Piven!!" and I'm just sitting there like "Who the fuck...?"
:laugh2:

I definitely have to go with Shaq, the quick rivalry between him and Big Show definitely caught my attention. Everybody enjoys to see big motherfuckers go at it in a weekly main event. The promo between Y2J, Big Show and Shaq was pretty good which gave some good tension before the main event.

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
1. DeBiase
2. (Very Very Close) Shaq
3. Seth Green
4. Batista
5. ZZ Top