Best Forum Bromance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I know you are butthurt you didnt get credit for you and spot having your mouth tightly wrapped around each others e-peens.

Im a bitw winner son. Best, in, the, world. Dont pretend im crayo/xanth, ftj and hoss or some other shit bromance. Your jelly is all over your shit sandwich.

You got a sympathy BITW congratulations. FTJ got admin for a similar reason, only he knew he was a joke.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You got a sympathy BITW congratulations. FTJ got admin for a similar reason, only he knew he was a joke.

Did stopspot give you blue balls or something today? You post extra pissy.

I'm bitw because even though i dont spend 22 hours a day watching indy wrestling and posting about how smart i am about it, i still am well received by the members here, and i dont mean the ones you put in your mouth to make staff. You should thank dolphs and i for even making it possible.

Bromance ftw.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Did stopspot give you blue balls or something today? You post extra pissy.

I'm bitw because even though i dont spend 22 hours a day watching indy wrestling and posting about how smart i am about it, i still am well received by the members here, and i dont mean the ones you put in your mouth to make staff. You should thank dolphs and i for even making it possible.

Bromance ftw.

You aren't well received, everyone sees you as a try hard half the time who deliberately flames to live up to a reputation he's bestowed on himself. Indie wrestling is sad I'll admit but you know what's worse? Being an internet "heel" ,you pride yourself on being a forum bad guy when no one sees you as anything but a slightly annoying dog who crashes into a coffee table whilst chasing his tail. Since you made it possible, why don't you get it removed?

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Literally because of that, I'm going to start watching it.

It's crazy it has taken you this long, but I congratulate you on this amazing (although long overdue) decision, and I also say, you're welcome :sandow:

where were you when Xanth watched all 4 seasons in like 72 hours? I thought that would have made you watch