Best For Business Company. The New Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
It is but it is also hard to follow I a would attempt to stick one show per post if that makes sense? I am not trying to be a dick
I have been doing that but the mox and Roman thing got a tad confused I did. But If you read from the beginning that's what I was doing. I've got Mondays, Fridays , Sundays day on.

Mate I like your critique as it shows you care and I've got lots of time for guys like yourself who seem too have other members interests at heart which is a real fine trait too have. Never loses it man. Very good quality for getting woman when you get old enough mate.

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
It is but it is also hard to follow I a would attempt to stick one show per post if that makes sense? I am not trying to be a dick
Mate you mean build up.one show at a time yeah???

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I am the last person to give people structure advice given my track record with projects.
But I agree with RDT I think you need to structure the project better you have a good idea to start off
Mate I've wrote more of you look a this latest stage for Monday.

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Ladies and Gentlemen going forward we are going to dedicate our Sunday Show Best for Business Sassy Sunday for all the Women in the back and no one can then say well Mr Heyman we didn't get a match. Here's the perfect opportunity for all the women in the company who want to become the first womens BFBC champion , take a step.forward as this is just the start for.all.tje ladies in the back
Thanks for your time
Paul Heyman - Head of Talent Relations

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Is the post above a segment from a whole show or will the whole show come later? I see others have mentioned it, but are you doing one segment per post? I've got to agree with Nigel when he says "frick do I know".

I've looked back and I'm not sure all the editing after the fact is conducive to your story, and therefore your btb. I would recommend a spell checker, I would recommend auditing your own work before posting, and using grammar to indicate speech, commas to break up sentences, and full stops when one person stops talking and another begins.

It is as close to unreadable as it could be for me to be honest, and I don't say that to be mean or cruel, as I wanted to see where this goes. I think you've got a great energy, but in its current format with the amount of spelling errors and run-on sentences, it is a hard ask to even get through the short posts you're throwing up.

If you're happy with it, you're happy and you should ignore my feedback, but if you want to improve and create a readable and engaging piece of work, there's work to be done.
Continued story. But thanks for the input, I'm Trying it's my first time. I'm not using a PC I'm using a tablet so it's pretty difficult. Can everyone let me just get on with this as it's spoiling my fun getting critiques . It doesn't bother me I'm just doing it for fun and don't take this as serious as some . I hope all your BTB so so well. But please if you want to me a point I have a wall where I'm free to take any advice on . Please stop posting as it's making me mad that I've got to block members so I don't see what they may perceive as help as a knockdown. I'm doing it for me and no one else.

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
BFBC Mondays Mental Mayhem.

Let's get straight too the action with Adam Cole versus C.M punk for a place in the last sixteen. These two guys have done everything in both careers won championships everywhere they've been but untill now never faced another. I'm with you on this one Jr I don't know how it's going to end but let's see . Nice lock up but guys going at not giving any inch.

We come back from a break and both guys were on the outside and come threw punk into the steps looks like he's injured his knee. But the second city saint won't go down without a fight . He pushes cole "COME ON " Cole drags punk into the corner for a Panama City sunrise but punk tricks him elbows him.in the stomach and somehow manages too go for GTS but his knee gives way. This leads cole cole too lower his shin protector To Hit The aThe Boom on punk for the 1 2 3 .

Damn Nigel and Taz I wasn't expecting Young Adam Cole to win but by gawd he done it. Yes I think after punks knees hitting the stairs the game changed and Dismantled Punk .
There's a lot of great talents through to the last sixteen Taz and Nigel I'm liking the look of the tournament we've got some surprises like now but other who genuinely are in the last sixteen as they're the best in professional wrestling. Ladies and Gentlemen this has been Taz, Nigel McGuiness and Good Ol' JR saying thanking you and goodnight.

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Friday Night FIGHT NIGHT : Part one

For the First time.in our shirt History of a Promotion we are going too have a steel cage match and not just any Texas Death Cage Match ones with weapons on the sides , on the outside and under the ring. This was what both contestants wanted that Being Samoa Joe v Jack Perry then we have an very heated rivalry of Hangman Page v Bron Breakker as well as For the first time ever Rhea Ripley v Kris Statlander which will start the show. Also I'd like to say Good evening ing to my co host colleagues Nigel McGuiness and Taz.

Here comes Kris Statlander she's built like a glamazon and can she go head to head with a woman a lot of fans and wrestlers a like call the best womens wrestler on gods green earth Rhea Ripley. But if anyone can match Ripley it's Statlander she's bigger and taller probably stronger but has she the intestinal Fortitude to beat her. Let's get the show going folks as both ladies have entered the ring and just start beating the holy hell outta each other . Rhea tries for a quick roll up but Statlander had that scouted. They get it again this time Statlander kicks rhea straight in the gut and takes control for now with with a nice rear chin lock and keeps.putring all.her strength into it. Rheas trying not too face away but she breaks the hold.and Gives Statlander a DDT for good measure . She's feeling it tonight as the crowds going crazy for her RHEA RHEA RHEA it's hard to hear Myself think Taz Jr explains in a loud voice this place has come unglued Nigel chips in.

Who the hell is this now ??? Jr asks Taz.... I think it's Jade Cargill and Bianca Belair . What the hell do they want ?? Nigel asks JR. I think it's too.shiwnthe world they're the b at women in the world . Rhea gets a sleeper on her by Statlander and seems to.ne fading but with one last gasp of sir she gets out of it and just as she's about to get Statlander both jade and Bianca come.ro the ring and stomp the holy hell out of both women for no good reason . What in the hell would both women want too spoil this match for . Wait a minute I'm getting it through the headset that Triple H has made it a No holds barred tag match between Rhea and Kris v Jade and Bianca at our first ppv NO TIME FOR THE WEAK. Both ladies walk away and Statlander and Ripley looking each other knowing they have a huge battle on their hands

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
BFBC Friday Night FIGHT NIGHT: Part Two

Ladies and Gentlemen well that was a match was fifty dirty any one of the two.cluod.of won but Jade and Bianca trying too make a Huge statement by beating two of the two women in BFBC Triple H has said that they're suspended for a week and fined $100,000 Each for lack of judgement and disrespect too the ladies who were fighting.

Now let's get too the next match both guys have been been going at it on Social Media since this match was announced Breakker said he's going to beat hangman in a minute which we know jes capable of but Hangman Page on his day when he's up for it is one of the finest wrestlers of his generation JR tells Taz. I couldn't agree with you more but my money is on Breakker tonight, Nigel is undecided as he just got a text from Mariah . Put it it down man till after the show JR tells him in a polite way. Yeah no worries Jr and Taz, Let's get to the match.

Bron comes out the blocks and runs at hangman and delivers one hell of a spear . GET UP Bron screams at Hangman. He's unsteady and Bron runs at the ropes and delivers another helacios spear . Hangman's done the referee counts to three.

Bron gets a mic WHO'S FRICKING NEXT AS THAT IS GOING TO BE EVERYONE WHO THE LOWER THAT BE PUT IN FRONT OF ME . I'LL STACK ONE AFTER THE OTHER INSTEAD OF THIS TOURNAMENT JUST GIMME THE GOD DAMN TITLE. NOBODY IS GOING TO BEAT ME THEY MIGHT TRY BUT THEY'RE ALL SCARED AND NO THAT THIS IS MY TIME, MY ERA AND NOBODY WILL DEFEAT ME , YOU CAN BET YOUR LIFE ON THAT YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS.

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
BFBC Friday Night FIGHT NIGHT: Part Three

Perry and Joe waste no time getting at it both straight outside the ring one gets a kendo stick that being Kerry and Joe. Another Kendo stick . Both guys whack the holy crap outta each other but Joe just laughs as Perry is wincing in pain. You wanted a this match boy!! Joe screams at the young Scapegoat. Perry just looks up and tells him you fucking wish!!! Joe gets a table from.under the ring but Perry boots him onto the steel cage and takes Joe's breath away he starts hitting Joe with a barrage of things a dumpster the lid , More kendo stick lashing and oh what's this a bat or two Perry goes on a bit much taking his eyes off Joe . Joe comes from behind Perry and Gut punches Perry and takes the air out if his lungs joe locks in the Sleeper and Perry is out and Joe wins a hard Fought fight vetting his arm raised for the win.

That was one hell of a match JR Taz tells his fellow commentator and Nigel also agrees it bloomin great to JR and Taz. Ladies and Gentlemen this has been a great night's of wrestling and we hope you had a good time watching at home ..Goodnight everyone and we will see you Sunday for the launch Sassy Sunday we won't be here as we've got new Commentators so that's you done Nigel , Taz laughs his head off no Mariah for you!!! JR quips in guys wait till after the show. Bit he ain't wrong Nigel. Again Goodnight Everyone.

Last edited:

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
BFBC SASSY SUNDAY'S.

Were your new hosts Beth Phoenix, Rennie Plaquette and Madison Rayne.

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Before I start writing my shows I'm changing the format and how it works as I've took all advice on Board and will learn from there. I'm going to have One Show For the Tournament Wrestlers too be on till the championship is decided . Another Show Just for other talent who haven't been used or been eliminated from the BFBC World Championship Tournament. But I'm not rushing said shows as before I'm going to be looking at wrestlers moves etc on other sites to get a better grasp so the show doesn't look too bad.

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
BFBC Monday A Tsunami Is Here.

Both Guys are in the Ring Ready for this match for a chance to progress to be the first BFBC World Championship. Omega is quick out the blocks not looking too let Big Bronson Reed to take control and not get hit by any Tsunami's by reed. Omega keeps hitting reed with nice leg shots but reed just laughs them off. We come back from the break and reed has omega in all sorts of trouble . He has Him in a Massive Bear Hug and omega
Has his hand raised but on the third he barely makes it to the third but the fight within has somehow helped him. Omega somehow does a double ear slap too be released and omega goes too work on reed he hits him with a rain trigger repeatedly till reeds legs buckle and he end up on his backside. This is the moment the fans have been waiting for the crowd gies nuts. JR, Taz and Nigel are all in awe of how omega just blasted reed with a V-Trigger . Omega goes for the count only a two. There's no way He could hit a one winged angel . Omega loos at the crowd with his signature goodnight bang and hits reed with three V-Triggers to get the win.

Nigel Goes into the ring to talk to Kenny Omega after the match.

" So Kenny how you feeling "

" I don't know that was one of the most testing of matches I've had in a long time let's give it up to the fans they've been great since the start of the match"

" I'll let you get to the back but before you go. Is there anyone in particular you want in the next round ."

" I Don't care "

" Thanks Kenny "

Omega smiles at Nigel and both leave the ring .

Well that was one hell of a match ay Taz. Jr that was the the best match of the tournament the way Kenny had to rethink whilst not using the One Winged Angel so he blasted reed with not one but three V-Triggers in a row. I bet Bronson is seeing stars still.

We will be back after the break.