Best dominant women

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the most dominating or best female wrestler out of the following:

• Rhaka Kahn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Layla

• Beth Pheonix

• Awesome Kong

• Chyna

• Total voters
Reaction score
Who do you guys think is the most dominant and greatest female wrestler out of the following 5 ladies: Rhaka Kahn, Layla, Awesome kong, Beth Pheonix, or Chyna?

Evil Austin

IMO it is chyna sure Beth is powerful won the first ever womens I quit match with Melina and sure Kahn is tall and muscular and Sure Kong is dominate as anyone else but in my opinion that name "most dominate female" goes to Chyna, she is the only female to get into the royal rumble let alone eliminate someone and also she is the only female to win a mens title being the IC title from the rock some time in the attitude era not sure when, forgot.

Hardy90

Reaction score
WTF Layla?! That's like adding Funaki to the greatest of all time poll.

I say Chyna

Bigfella

Reaction score
Last time i checked, Awesome Kong has lost 2 matches. The first was a Battle royal where she was group eliminated. The second was a Street Fight and she got hit with a chair a few times.

Travis40

I voted Chyna, she was just dominant, there was no stopping her, she was a part of the biggest group in wrestling history, DX.

Wrestling Station

Chyna for sure. She wrestled Y2J :laugh: yes IC > Women title.

kingovkings

Reaction score
With out a doubt its chyna she was IC champ for god sake plus she was built and had a body nearly as big as Trips lmao :p. id go for Chyna then between kong and beth

Reaction score
Yeah Layla shouldnt be up there I think the most dominate women is Chyna since she was in DX. Awesome Kong is dominate too shes like the female verson of Mark Henry or Big Daddy V.

MikeRaw

Layla.... Nah, why is she even on here, lol. But Ill go with Chyna. Beth is a tank too, btu Chyna was bordering on man, so obviiously she willg et the most votes.

Reaction score
LOL I prob. shouldve put Victoria or Natalya Neidhart instead lol I put Layla cause im in love with her.

DenninV2

Reaction score
Well I am going to have to go with Beth Phoenix. Awesome Kong is the best on the list hands down but at least I can stand to look at Beth.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
The only reason Kong isn't competing against the men is because Spike TV won't allow it. What do you think AK would do to Jericho? It'd make what Chyna did seem like a ticklefight.

JC Punk

Reaction score
I put Awesome Kong but meant Chyna because she was a fucking BEAST when it came to wrestling anyone, man, woman , anyone.