Best career move for Joe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Career decision for Joe ?

• Join ROH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Join WWE

• Stay with TNA

• Total voters

03mnm

Reaction score
Well we have all heard recently that Samoa Joe has been unhappy with TNA's booking team and he has recently rejected a new contract & it got me thinking what would be the best move for Joe at the moment, he could decline TNA's offers and go back to ROH, stay with TNA or somehow join the WWE. Now personally I think he should stay with TNA cause he has been in ROH won the World title and the Pure title, done it all.

PeepShow

Joe is good in TNA. But Ive seen his matches in ROH, and they are even better. I personaly dont care for the guy, b/c every promo is the same: "Enevitably, you will be broken".....but I just think his best option would to ultimately go back to ROH

xtremebadass

He should go back home to ROH, he parcially made TNA what it is today, but with their over flow of talent right now, it wouldn't hurt them much. Plus, he would bring ROH way up in the ranks if he went back.

03mnm

Reaction score
Joe is good in TNA. But Ive seen his matches in ROH, and they are even better. I personaly dont care for the guy, b/c every promo is the same: "Enevitably, you will be broken".....but I just think his best option would to ultimately go back to ROH

Peepshow man I respect you but I think you are wrong cause going back to ROH is taking a step back in his career no offence to ROH. I too aint a big Joe fan & his promos do suck. ROH have a good thing going & dont need him.

Great One

Um.. it'd be stupid as hell now for him to leave TNA, because it's almost for sure he's getting a title run.

After that he can leave to RoH or WWE or wherever, because he'd got what he wanted from TNA basically.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
hmm considering that his ROH friends r in WWE and he is friend also with John Cena... why not going there?

Reaction score
He should stay in TNA for the time being. He's getting a big push, and it just wouldn't be logical to go anywhere else right now. Plus, he isn't good enough on the mic (at all) to be even taken seriously for a WWE title run yet. Personally, I'm not that big of a fan of his, but if he can get some sort of charisma going then the WWE could possibly be in his future.

straight_edge76

Just DOnt Go To WWE! No Offense, im a huge WWE Fan but he wouldn't fit into any particular storyline except for a Umaga feud lol besides like said above he has no real Charisma, but a Mamanger could take care of that. I dont see Joe as a manger having type of wrestler though

phantomgerald

Staying in TNA. It'll take years before he actually gets a push in WWE, and ROH is still not at TNA's level now

Reaction score
stay with TNA, I am a huge Joe mark and ever since he debut in TNA I have been waiting for him to get the push that will end up with him winning the TNA World Title. I think the push he is getting now is "That push" and he will end up with the TNA Title eventually. Because I really want to see Joe with a World Title, I just dont want to see him go now. WWE would be his worst choice to go to because he obviously wont get a push because of his charisma. If Joe does decide to leave I ould definately hope its to ROH

Montana

Good Question.

Im having to think about this one. Ultimately i think Joe needs to get TNA to Ante Up. He's their franchise player, and he should be making the most money there. If TNA is unwilling to pay Joe a max contract, than i would look at my other options.

I would certainly consider the WWE as a strong candidate. Joe does have a lot of characteristics the wwe likes. I dont care what you tell me, if the wwe has a chance at this guy, they are going to try and snatch him up. Somoa Joe's just dont come by every day. If the wwe is willing to bring Joe in, Like a major star like Jericho, or the radicals in the day, than I would say go to the wwe. At least you know, you'll be paid.

And ROH. It would be the honorable thing to do to return to ROH, a company he helped build, but this is a business. ROH cannot afford big contracts. Joe is great, but he's gotta give the wwe a shot.

So basically if tna is unwililng to shell out the big bucks, i would go back to ROH, and wrestle a few shows, before signing with the WWE. Did that make sense?

tnafan454

Reaction score
i personally think joe and kurt should go to WWE lets face it TNA is not a good place for submisionists like joe and kurt i think they belong better in WWE

The Godfather

Reaction score
I honestly think TNA is best for Joe, ROH could be a better possibility once they can somewhat get grounded and keep pumping out these awesome PPV's. Joe would never get the push he deserves in WWE like he would in TNA and ROH, plus we have all seen what the WWE does to great wrestlers, and that is completely water them down to shit, I would hate to see this happen to Joe.