• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Announcement Best Animated Character Tournament

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Ninja Turtles (4 turtles only, not the rat)

The rat? THE FUCKING RAT? How fucking dare you!!

master-splinter.gif

Doom

La Bestia
As a reminder, there's still little time left to send your picks in to Chris before the deadline at 7:00 PM ET.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The finals for this will be posted tomorrow seeing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs Spider-Man vs Bugs Bunny in a triple threat. If it ends in a tie there will be a follow-up poll of the two finalists to crown one winner. As this tournament wraps up feel free to nominate any suggestions you may have for future ones here: https://wrestlingsmarks.com/threads/new-tournament-suggestions.100868/

I will take suggestions there for a week or so after the finals of this one are over and put up a poll for the next tournament, but after that I'm going to be taking a bit of a break and allow for a longer nomination period for whichever the next tournament is. Google Docs was doing some weird stuff towards the end of the tournament which is where I always stored all of my stuff for them, and it made it a nightmare to get threads posted the last few weeks, so I'm probs gonna look into keep track of everything a different way going forward, will use the longer nomination period to figure out what I want to do that way we'll still have something going on and hopefully more nominations come through this time as well.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Holy shit, I'm not sure if the final could match up with my favorites from this tourney. Legit all stables of my cartoon watching days when I was a kid.