Benjamin - Face or Heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

They should keep Shaelton heel but they need to develop his charactor more. His run as US Champ is terrible but could have been much better, well taht's creative for ya

We can hardly go back to blaming things on the creative team. 2008 was an epic year for the WWE, and Shelton Benjamin just showed that he couldn't keep up.

Zarhan

Reaction score
Shelton Benjamin will steel heel for a long time ... maybe will he become face if he returns with Haas to réunite the world greatest tag team ..... iT SHOULD BE COOL

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I only made that comparison of Benjamin and Benoit because I couldn't think of a wrestler who was great in the ring but had no mic skills. He was the first one that came to mind.

Axis

Yeah but if we're only labeling Benoit as "great" then Benjamin would be considered "a piece of shit."

Orndorff#1

Reaction score
The Benjamin character has been ripped off by the WWE's inability to create a good character and story for him. The momma one was ok and a step in the right direction but once it was done it was back to boring old Shelton.
The Gold Standard, the pointless US title, the gold head, pay dirt (crap finisher) = zero interest in Shelton.