Ben Affleck is the new Batman in MoS2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
They are planned to announce it during the finale of Breaking Bad. He is set to sign a 6-Movie contract.
And Affleck is set for 13 films as Wayne.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Wait, for real?
Yup. Now obviously not all of these would be Batman films but it indicates that Warner has plans for at least 13 films in the DC comics universe where Batman can be slotted in (even if just for a cameo ala Nick Fury after the credits).

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Yup. Now obviously not all of these would be Batman films but it indicates that Warner has plans for at least 13 films in the DC comics universe where Batman can be slotted in (even if just for a cameo ala Nick Fury after the credits).

I know how it works. I'm a big movie buff. Mark Ruffalo wasted a contract on Iron Man 3 tbh. I feel that Ben Affleck will have cameos in all of the DC Films.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I wonder what other DC properties will be converted into film. Aquaman being made justice could be a sweet film (that character gets too much bad rep).

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Flash could be an interesting one, ideally they'd build into the Justice League movies like Marvel did but I don't think that's possible now.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Flash could be an interesting one, ideally they'd build into the Justice League movies like Marvel did but I don't think that's possible now.
That's the plan I think.

I see Batman playing the Nick Fury role if the Bruce being older rumor is true.

Stopspot

Reaction score
They are? I thought JL was happening pretty soon.
The way I understood it they want to establish every or most of the characters brought in first. That would imply a Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern & a Martian Manhunter film first since them along with Bats and Supes are the founding seven. I guess Lantern and Manhunter can be combined into one film since both are space characters.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
The way I understood it they want to establish every or most of the characters brought in first. That would imply a Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern & a Martian Manhunter film first since them along with Bats and Supes are the founding seven. I guess Lantern and Manhunter can be combined into one film since both are space characters.

The original plan by DC was to make Man Of Steel 1 & 2 then go straight into Justice League. Now the rumor is that they are going Man Of Steel -> Man Of Steel 2 -> Flash -> Justice League -> Batman Reboot -> Wonder Woman -> Man Of Steel 3 then so on so forth.
So yeah, I'm pumped.