Bella Twins

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Reaction score
Rate/Hate/Comment
2nv48oz.jpg

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
It's really good, but maybe their ugly but it's just not very sexy to me.

the picture crys passion flare color but you've stifled it somehow, maybe it's just because I would of took another approach to it.

More of a highlighting background, brighten their lips and the roses accordingly. Maybe outline the dress. Just something to brighten it and bring out the sexy.

I like the text, but still if it was brighter it would cry for attention, the whole image needs to be brighter just my opinion

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
^^^Well, you don't like bangin chicks so you naturally you're repulsed by breasts and vaginas.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
maybe if you could slober up a decent fucking sentence you could get some fucking standards. I'm not dating the Bella twins. Maybe I have seen too many fat stinky vaginas in my days but maybe that's why I want my Sexiest girl of the year not to be a dried up raisin that gets squished daily and a terrible picture of twins in Latino dresses