Bell to Bell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestleWizard

Reaction score
I will be continuing my 2004 thread!!!​

WrestleWizard Presents

Bell to Bell

"Welcome to Bell to Bell, a personal diary-style 'Be the Booker' where I dive deep into WWE’s pay-per-views. Instead of covering the weekly grind of Raw and SmackDown, I focus on what I really love—telling the story of those big PPV moments and writing long detailed matches and shows. Each post takes a close look at one match, breaking down the backstory, rivalries, and drama that lead up to the big showdown. Once I’ve gone through every match on that shows particular card, I’ll post a full breakdown of the entire event. Writing long, detailed pay-per-views is my passion, and I can’t wait to share the excitement with you, starting in 2003 with Backlash. Hope you enjoy the ride!"

AD_4nXdwo94Qo13ZDZUBAk93As-AFrBAzljOKw1C6Quv2uQV6enQ5pLrNJTrvEx_tqtRmCTm4RvNqoCoecfszzhlo8SdoCDlZPNuP3OFd-N2B_mTEH2fIbxcduyagNyd3QEv01zEfYpWQr0g8E5QCYrTxZf4_04

RESULTS:
(PRE-SHOW) Lance Storm & Chief Morely beat Kane & Rob Van Dam (World Tag Team Titles)
Matt Hardy defeated Rey Mysterio to retain (WWE Cruiserweight Title)
The Undertaker defeated A-Train & The Big Show (Handicap Match)
Trish Stratus defeated Victoria and Jazz (WWE Women’s Title)
Team Angle beat Los Guerreros and Benoit/Rhyno (WWE Tag Team Titles)
Shawn Michaels defeated Chris Jericho (Grudge Match)
Tawnya Salenger vs. Kitana Baker (Miller Cat Fight)
Triple H defeated Booker T (World Heavyweight Title)
Hulk Hogan defeated Vince McMahon (Street Fight)
The Rock defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin
Brock Lesnar defeated Kurt Angle (WWE Championship)

AD_4nXdoTqf1rVpniUgjDWEm16dh6BDuawM2YWLPX6HfxNqK_CyxEPgOtrMUGHmZ3SUUmCMPkIR3ze4ZLU0Vd-4K4VzaJm5lrMRisyMsAHEeplWu1fLm0Z2fZ620Avf8d3SlMPFOkFl_NNVk_jS85T50vHikKog

MONDAY NIGHT RAW
Updated as of Wrestlemania XIX

AD_4nXc-eBEwkDnjN4uzsXrGy09xxQ_9PzyHQPQ0dZIY2X_X9Q9P-acubkpi4AXlJK5t4o6REjRQJbWXQxQ0wRZeRvuy41nR7fFRvfplgm6NN583-9Nr-lWAlpcazr7kkcENapX6vhclXVQ_r9lHe72M9SEXXPyG

World Heavyweight Champion
Triple H

AD_4nXduOtoXNxsoxDqhQeLMwMpxBPUNOSJf5Xzeg4_t1153eR33gcBrmgr3Ce5xB8j2E1Qda3Zy5tyEqofvCcHjvWlJsUoapM8hYntih3gGDZN2PvlEVpAAHxmxYTi3sNqjuMXviTkCZXF9heLThi_5g5VSWzLa

World Tag Team Champions
Chief Morley & Lance Storm

AD_4nXdjwSjWd4ruuUoWen9ojdU86UDrS0ses0xriWkHR8lB1KFlqXd6mgM6DbN2p3gvKiJz9fE_XaLvvv1euTwcCHcubgZMHOqgbPtciXou7_0jwxE-MJQ5n-yjTa0ZTm-nfryjF0Rj5BIqE0sZH96wnMCVN9k_

WWE Women’s Champion
Trish Stratus

Al Snow
Batista
Booker T
Bubba Ray Dudley
Chief Morley
Chris Jericho
Christian
Christopher Nowinski
D-Von Dudley
Faarooq
Goldust
Jamal
Jeff Hardy
Kane
Kevin Nash
Lance Storm
Mark Jindrak
Maven
Randy Orton
Ric Flair
Rico
Rob Van Dam
The Rock
Rodney Mack
Rosey
Scott Steiner
Shawn Michaels
Steve Austin
Steven Richards
Triple H [c]
William Regal

Women’s Division
Ivory
Jacqueline
Jazz
Lita
Molly Holly
Shaniqua
Stacy Keibler
Torrie Wilson
Trish Stratus [c]
Victoria

AD_4nXcWpcAI4WBF45UE-FCgfDoP6LdgCSv1NgaVSZzBjZAeLqSAWDue1clJHD55ZzwcfKNONp9pTpBhA_qleLwt5e9JdQYe00HbEv7ELz8mtcYXY6XuevhEpSwSqWim6e7zTrENM9M2mqyiNFchZWHBkKMk9ocE

THURSDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
-Updated as of Wrestlemania XIX

AD_4nXfAKpKeop1jEcUoFvltdsjc0NDw7z_FPz_EzhS0QVwdP-uKKVvMlOoyXejanlCTok0a9M7sWp6Xaud9oyUorVkEWNSHHn4jQhbjWmcu7N6voaZzvLv9kiqD4RgBEejdGHr3a9q0ONb4BRwYKOYCYaVpHBJu

WWE Champion
Brock Lesnar

AD_4nXcExtnv52x4kCSM4pW_uRHOgYnEpXSKrDULDxYHTJ4lXTqy9P56H1xu8kh3Rnf8kRv18yWZ7v8zJPpRHeVPULcZO0ZKTs8RdGRRNZS9RmMv3XjiBhpNkI0mSB25MIpu_dHOroBLyvAVr1RuNJfaEylkQl4

WWE Tag Team Champions
Charle Haas & Shelton Benjamin aka “Team Angle”

AD_4nXcT5moNIUtaZecJRnwLYmEWmBrUd76ToxaKNVWU2Z7Fprsm3_pxFvcJrXv-PJnnraW-CurkNjWv9-gEAGmgjlQscFzUEhB7C1g3gHNYRWmGbAFVL7SUu0b5sNtntp25RJNqexJUeCe7TPGiDZKTCgpZqTPD

WWE Cruiserweight Champion
Matt Hardy

A-Train
Big Show
Billy Gunn
Billy Kidman
Brian Kendrick
Brock Lesnar [c]
Bull Buchanan
Charlie Haas [c]
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Chuck Palumbo
Eddie Guerrero
Edge *injured
Funaki
Goldberg
Hardcore Holly
The Hurricane
Jamie Noble
John Cena
Kurt Angle *injured
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy [c]
Nunzio
Rene Dupree
Rey Mysterio
Rhyno
Rikishi
Road Dogg
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shane McMahon
Shannon Moore
Shelton Benjamin [c]
Spike Dudley
Sylvain Grenier
Tajiri
The Undertaker

Women’s Division
Dawn Marie
Nidia

PPV & SPECIAL EVENTS
BACKLASH 2003
JUDGMENT DAY 2003
BAD BLOOD 2003
VENGEANCE 2003

SUMMERSLAM 2003

Last edited:

Ry Guy

Reaction score
So this will not be connected to the 2004 thread?