Belfort Ready To Fight Anybody To Get A Shot At Silva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
12 Francine pics

They r old i know but why not see them again theres no halm in that lol.
francine5ba8.jpg

francine1pc8.jpg

francine2ae1.jpg

francine3lk6.jpg

francine4gq6.jpg

francine6rs3.jpg

francine7hi1.jpg

francine8le0.jpg

francine9mj1.jpg

francine10jf6.jpg

francine12vl9.jpg

francine14ji7.jpg

rep if u wanna have a peanut butter jelly time its peanut butter jelly time.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
“I always go for the KO and that’s my expectation every time I’m fighting. That’s my wish, I don’t know what they’ll decide, I don’t know what the fans want to see and since UFC guys will evaluate the situation, saying who deserves a title shot or not… I want to fight for the belt and I’ll run through everybody who stands in my way, that’s my goal.â€

As he tells Tatame.com, former UFC Champion and current middleweight contender, Vitor Belfort is prepared to “run through everybody who stands in his way†to get redemption against Anderson Silva and the middleweight title.

With a less than perfect performance at his UFC 126 meeting with the champion, Vitor holds true to his convictions that Anderson got lucky and is chomping at the bit to get another crack at the UFC’s middleweight title.

After dispatching Akiyama like no other man has ever done this past weekend, he certainly builds a strong case for himself as one of the most dangerous men in the division.

He seems wicked focused right now, He REALLY wants that title and another shot at Silva, Dana needs to make this fight happen.