Behiiind Enemy Liiiines... Liiiines...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
Acting in movies are totally different than acting in wrestling. Wrestling is just being in character and basically just being a person, acting in a movie is a totally different thing.

ma1st

Reaction score
The fact that this is a made for DVD movie leads me to believe that it will absolutely suck. That being said though I wouldn't mind seeing it just to see if Kennedy can act

Wrestling Station

that guy is copying every other people's posts to get to the number of posts needed to view certain sections of the forum. n00b.
check out all his posts.. copy paste.

HHHforever

Reaction score
What a fucking blueberry. How hard is it to come up with something yourself, not like this is that much of a thought provoking thread. Moron.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

What a fucking blueberry. How hard is it to come up with something yourself, not like this is that much of a thought provoking thread. Moron.

Oops, sorry HHHforever :)

Can we attempt to get back on topic here?

Evil Austin

that would be hilarious to see i am so watching this film... suddenly out of no where its like in the middle of the movie, KENNNEDY rofl