Behiiind Enemy Liiiines... Liiiines...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
ProWrestlingFans.com said:
Ken Kennedy will be starring in a made-for-DVD film titled Behind Enemy Lines 3: Columbia. The film is being produced by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment and is the third installment of the Behind Enemy Lines franchise. The franchise launched in a 2001 theatrical film that starred Owen Wilson. Behind Enemy Lines 2: Axis of Evil was the second made-for-DVD title for the action franchise and was released in 2006. WWE has partnered with Fox for the third installment and hope to release one theatrical and four direct-to-DVD titles each year. Development for the latest title began several months ago, but was given a slated release date of 2009 depending on the outcome of the Writers Guild of America strike. Along with Ken Kennedy (real name Ken Anderson), Behind Enemy Lines 3 stars Joe Manganiello, Keith David, Channon Roe, Yancey Arias, Jennice Fuentes and Chris Jonhson. Tim Matheson will direct the project, which is being shot on location in Puerto Rico. Jeff Freilich is producing. The title will follow Navy SEALS stranded in enemy territory in Columbia.
MAJOR KENNEDYYYYY... KENNEDYYYYY....

HHHforever

Reaction score
The fact that this is a made for DVD movie leads me to believe that it will absolutely suck. That being said though I wouldn't mind seeing it just to see if Kennedy can act.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I like how it says ON LOCATION in PR but Columbia is no where near PR. I'll rent jsut to see Kennedy though. Want to see what he can do.

xtremebadass

Is Kennedy the main star? If so, I think that violates the whole "WWE Films" thing lol

The A-man

Reaction score
The fact that this is a made for DVD movie leads me to believe that it will absolutely suck. That being said though I wouldn't mind seeing it just to see if Kennedy can act.

How about the fact that every other WWE movie over the past few years have sucked and the WWE wants to continue that tradition? Even if Kennedy CAN act the movie may bomb anyway. Sometimes its mess like this that makes me wonder why WWE Flims is even allowed to exist.

Airfixx

LOL @ straight to DVD!

Sometimes its mess like this that makes me wonder why WWE Flims is even allowed to exist.

....Because wrestling fans continue to watch the crap they put out, even if it is just out of curiosity.

HHHforever

Reaction score
For the record I'm pretty sure this is not a WWE Films movie. Also the reason why they continue to role out this so-called crap is because people are buying it. If they were losing money they wouldn't keep doing it, but evidently they are so they'll continue to make movies.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Actually the Condemmed was supposed to have lost a shit load of money. That's why they kept plugging it for so long. Kennedy may be able to act, but it will still be the absolute shit anyway I think. Haven't watched any of the WWE films, and even though this isn't one of them, I still won't be watching it

The Rated R CMStar

WWE movies bomb on the box office, but then when launched on DVD, they just explode and recover all the money, even turning the profit. I know that happened with The Marine and I think it happened with The Condemned.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
That being said though I wouldn't mind seeing it just to see if Kennedy can act.

He plays a character nearly everyday working for the WWE.. so of course Kennedy can act.

Airfixx

I was waiting for that......

Dude, whilst a film/TV type of actor & a wrestler are both deemed to 'act', the two are miles apart.

Most wrestlers (unless it's a WWE fan-boy-flick) are hired simply as physiques who can occasionally deliver a line or two when required.

the dark knight

He plays a character nearly everyday working for the WWE.. so of course Kennedy can act.
doesn't mean shit. although i believe kennedy can be a good actor, what you said is bullshit...unless you're trying to be funny.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Depends on the character he plays. Kennedy can of course play the deranged loudmouth to the T, it's the puppy hugging moments that will be interesting to see.

HHHforever

Reaction score
As said above, The Condemned dominated on DVD as most WWE films do. I still say what I said before, if they were losing money they wouldn't continue to do movies. VKM isn't interested in setting box office records or any of that shit, he just wants to make money so trust me WWE films is doing just fine.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
doesn't mean shit. although i believe kennedy can be a good actor, what you said is bullshit...unless you're trying to be funny.

I wasn't trying to be funny or anything like that, the guy said he wants to see if Kennedy can act. Of course he can 'act' because he plays a character (along with everyone else) in the WWE. That being said I don't know if he can act in movies but we'll see.