Kayfabe Before The Match: Karl Senn vs ??? - Precision Championship Match.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Karl Senn is in the ring with his Precision Championship in hand, awaiting the arrival of his mystery opponent. His music fades and he, along with the audience eagerly anticipates who will accept the challenge. After a good ten seconds, there is nothing, until...

The audience erupts in cheer and excitement at the sound of the famous drum solo at the very start of "King Of My World" by Saliva, signifying the return of the "King Of Precision", "King Of The World and the "God Amongst Men". Former Iron Man and World Heavyweight Champion. The legendary, Andersen Vega.

Anthony Pederson: "Holy Shh! The King is back! Andersen Vega has returned!"

Patrick Young: "I can't believe it!... Andersen Vega, the former Iron Man Champion! The former World Heavyweight Champion! Is back!?!

A look of disbelief can be seen plastered on the faces of many of the members of the Precision Universe and also on the face of the Precision Champion, Karl Senn. At the 0.25 mark of the song, the man himself walks from out of the "Alice Position" and onto the stage, which amplifies the reactions of the audience.

Patrick Young: "He's here! The self-proclaimed 'King Of The World' is back!"

Anthony Pederson: "What do you mean 'Self-proclaimed'!? There's no proclamation about it, Young! He IS The King! He IS The God! He IS Andersen Vega! And HE IS BACK!"

Vega his wearing an unzipped grey hoodie with the hood up, his "King Me" t-shirt and his original, old school attire in black, white and red and his trusty baseball bat in hand. Vega raises his bat and points it at Senn with a vindictive smirk on his face before making his walk down the ramp, with his arms out wide, basking in the atmosphere that surrounds his already triumphant return. Making his way to the ringside area, Vega climbs the steps and enters the ring and begins to walk around as the ring announcer enters the ring. Vega's music fades and chants of "Vega. Vega, Vega!" can be heard throughout the arena. The returning "King" is told to go to the opposite corner of his opponent, Karl Senn so that the ring announcer can make his introductions. The ring announcer walks to the centre of the ring and raises the microphone to his mouth.

Ring Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the UNDISPUTED, Precision Heavyweight Championship!... Introducing first, the challenger, fighting out of the corner to my right. He stands at six feet tall and weighs in tonight at two-hundred and nine pounds. FIGHTING! Out of Newark, New Jersey! PRESENTING! The former Precision Iron Man Champion and the FORMER! Undisputed, World, Heavyweight, Champion!... ANDERSEN! VEGA!"

The audience erupts in cheer and applause as Vega remains in his corner, looking calm and composed in one of the biggest matches of his career with a smile on his face as he stares down the Precision Champion and his championship.

Ring Announcer: "AND NOW! Introducing the champion, fighting out of the corner to my left. He stands at six feet tall and weighs in tonight at two-hundred and twenty-two pounds. FIGHTING! Out of Chicago, Illinois! PRESENTING! The REIGNING! DEFENDING! WWEF! Precision, Heavyweight, Champion!... KARL SENN!

A complete opposite reaction to that of Vega's can be heard on behalf of the reigning Precision Champion, Karl Senn, with boos reigning down on Karl Senn, who is obviously not the fan's favourite to win this match-up as he raises the Precision Championship above his head. The ring announcer exits the ring and Karl Senn hands referee John Cone his Precision Championship, kissing the centre plate before he does so. John Cone walks to the centre of the ring to present the Precision Championship, raising it up and turning in all four directions before handing it to the timekeeper. Cone points towards Senn.

John Cone: "You ready?"

Senn just simply nods as he jumps up and down on the spot, warming himself up while Cone then points at Vega.

John Cone:"Vega, you ready?"

Vega, who is leaning in the corner, still completely calm and relaxed, replies to the referee.

Andersen Vega: "Born ready."

John Cone: "Alright, ring the bell!"

The bell rings and the main event, Precision Championship match begins with both Senn and Vega slowly exiting their respective corners.

END OF SEGMENT

I know it's not a surprise now, but I still felt it to be needed since ya know, the full experience and all, so, enjoy my over hype of Vega's return! Also, the height, weight and hometown of Karl Senn was made up since I didn't want to wait a week to get a response from his as to his original height, weight and hometown. When he finally tells me, I'll change it. @Voin ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Geek773