Before He Was In WWE, CM Punk Was On Bozo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trav40

Reaction score
I'm Sorry

I have been acting like a dick lately and I wanted to get my act cleaned up and I just wanted a second chance, I hope you will forgive me for everything I have done to you, I deserve the negative feedback. I am trying to change, please forgive me if you can, but if not, I am not going to argue with you, those days are over. I am ready to take resposiblity for my actions. I apologize to anyone I ever offended or made a bad comment on. I am not mod material, I should be banned. I just hope someday you can forgive me for what I have done to you. I think that one day, maybe a LONG LONG time away, I can have a chance at being a mod. But I have to practice self control and discipline. It's time to be honest on this forum. I hope you can all forgive me. Even TDK, and Lethal Weapon, Monkey, and everyone I have pissed off. I am truly sorry, you don't have to accept my apology, but I just want to clean up my act. I hope this doesn't sway your vote to an average member, Edge Foreva, I am not an average member, hell, I'm just a plain asshole on this forum. I'm sorry and I would like to clean up my act. BTW, just close this, I know I will already get the lowest score, LOL. Sorry everyone.

Peace.

Mr. Mat

did you just call yourself a asshole way too kill your selfesteme

the dark knight

weird that u mentioned my name 1st! i'm not pissed cuz u insulted me or anything there's nuthin personal. i was just pissed about u always wanting fight with someone. i accept ur apology :) BUT, act like a dick just one more time and ull see the ugly side of me :). just stop bashing people, be nice and start posting some good meaningful posts.

Mr. Mat

the bad side of knight :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
& trav i accept ur apology

the dark knight

yea untill now ur only seeing the bright side.no one here has seen me as a dick b4. even at the neg rep days it wasnt my full asshole-power lol

the dark knight

he meant trav40 mat. the also referred to us ( the people pissed at trav )

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
You haven't done anything to me and by going off others you seem to post pointless stupid stuff. Call me crazy but it just seems like you decided to clean you act up because you want to be a mod.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Like I said before Trav you havent done anything to me personally so I dont hate you, and even if you did I try not to hate anyone, so yeah. Im not one of the people your apologizing to, so alls I can tell you is just make better posts, dont be so confrontational and people wont have so many issues with you.

MikeRaw

Well trav you never did anything to me and i dont have a problem with you.It sounds like you've pisssed some people off.But for the past few days youve been saying youll change and so far it looks like you are!So basically keep it up and make some good posts....