Beer's BTB Section Super Draft Competition Sign-Up Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I'm in, looking forward to it aswel.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Jeez Beer, uh maybe we skip the Rumble? Making it harder to book a more spontaneous storyline as to whom becomes the number one contender. I see someone winning the Rumble as a copout to a good storyline. Remember how HBK had to defeat RKO, and Edge to become number one contender? Much better storyline if you ask me.

The Rated R CMStar

But if everyone goes with that storyline it will lose its originality, and I bet that now that you mentioned it, a lot of people will use it.

Beer

That storyline is banned, so nobody uses it. Also, shall I just not have the Royal Rumble, and have it replaced by another PPV, so Royal Rumble does not exist. No Mercy instead. Also, Anigma, would you be available to judge with BKB/James?

PARANoIR

Reaction score
Spewing that I missed out after initial discussions last night. If someone pulls out, consider me in.

I'll help BKB with the judging if you want.

Beer

Thanks Para. It would be an honour to let you judge.

I put Levi in there, I expect him to want in.

PARANoIR

Reaction score
When are you going to knock up the list of wrestlers available? I'm happy to help with classifying them into the three categories.

Beer

Well, if I could get you're MSN address, me, you and James can try and knock something up. That is assuming you use MSN.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be simple to use the 2008 PWI 500 for your list. Just trying to be helpful

seX-Power

I'm always away whenever something interesting happens in the BTB section. :(