Beer, Lennie and HometownKid present... UWA: Ultimate Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Anigma

Reaction score
The names "Horrorfest" and "WrestleBowl" sound vaguely familiar. I think you have some interesting concepts for the pay-per-views.

Frostbite- Interesting to have a different ring every year. So you may have a square, triangle, circle (how would that work? lol) or maybe even an octagon? Pretty cool if you ask me but I'm not sure if a wrestling pay-per-view with no ring would work.

Warzone- Reminiscent to the TNA pay-per-view, "Lockdown". Still a decent concept to say the least.

Independence Day- I assume this is kind of like the King of The Ring. Will the winner of the Independence Trophy receive a push similar to what the King of the Ring used to do for the WWE?

Horrorfest- Kind of like One Night Stand, but again I like the concept of this pay-per-view especially the Death Match. Some sick things can come from that.

WrestleBowl- I believe this is the name of CMS' main pay-per-view. Having a pay-per-view over a two day period may not be the smartest thing to do from a realistic point of view, however, I like the idea of having the first part free for television viewers.

These pay-per-view concepts seem to be fairly different from other PPV's in BTB. I think the signings of Rob Van Dam and Shelton Benjamin can help out the product but I've never been much of a fan of Sabu. He's great for hardcore matches and things of that nature but again I've never been a fan.

I'll be checking back for more updates and especially your first show.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
It's my first time to check this BTB and as of now, the Chris King character makes me quite interested. I wonder how King will book a indy like scenario ( I am basing on the rosters) compare to what he had done to WWE.

Qwake

Everything seems to be going great guys, I will rarely be online but expect a few more matches from me...Looks good and ill try check things out!

Moonlight Drive

Looking good fellas. The every PPV has a gimmick thing sounds cool, but the one where the ring is always different is stupid imo, it doesn't really make a difference to the show. The others I like though, keep it coming :y:

The Rated R CMStar

Frostbite can be a massive failure. It all depends on how you write the matches, to see if they involve the ring correctly.

The rest seems fairly good. I do think that some things like how they signed Shelton Benjamin.

It all seems very interesting.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Hey War Zone is one of my PPV's names. Oh well... just stay away from Explosive Choices and Decimation. lol

Beer

News!
Chris King announces the signing of the following:

Rob Van Dam
Sabu
Shelton Benjamin

News!
Chris King announces some of the final superstar editions to his roster:

Matt Striker
Charlie Haas
Sean O’Haire
Chris Sabin
Go Shiozaki
Elijah Burke

News!
Chris King announces the signing of his final three superstars, John Morrison, AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar! This was a huge surprise that I am sure the fans will love.

.::Roster::.

Bryan Danielson
Christopher Daniels
Alex Shelley
Evan Bourne
Mistico
Jimmy Rave
Jimmy Jacobs
KENTA
Jamie Noble
Petey Williams
Raven
Homicide
Roderick Strong
Rob Van Dam
Sabu
Shelton Benjamin
Chris Sabin
John Morrison
Brock Lesnar
Elijah Burke

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Beer I really like the way your roster is shaping up. And discussing your storylines and your matches and this is really shaping up into a enjoyable BTB. I really hope you guys can keep this up. I am expecting a lot from your shows when you start posting them.

Qwake

Good to see the final roster up, I think it should go on the first page for easy access lol. Its looking good and thanks for all of the comments guys. Nice going Beer!

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Sean O' fucking Haire makes this an instant read. Your roster is diverse and healthy, and they should all make for good matches and storylines. I hope you can make this last, and may this thread prosper, my friend.

P.S. Push Sean O' Haire, plz.

Evil Austin

Looks good Beer adn co, this roster of yours is really packed full of talent and ill be reading.

seX-Power

Interested to see how you place the card and who ends up main eventing in the roster. Push RVD, he is ftw. Good luck.

Moonlight Drive

Where is Funaki!!

I get it, surprise entrant into a match where he becomes UWA Champion! You fellas are sneaky aren't you!

Good luck.

Beer

.::Legend

Main Event - Bold
Mid Card - Italics
Lower Card - Normal

.::Roster::.

Bryan Danielson
Christopher Daniels
Alex Shelley
Evan Bourne
Mistico