Beer, Lennie and HometownKid present... UWA: Ultimate Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer

UWA
Ultimate Wrestling Alliance

.::Sypnosis::.

October 16th 2006
“Welcome to the WWE Chris!” shouted Vince McMahon as we see a figure walk into his office. He is Chris King. “As you can see this will be your office! You will be the General Manager of ECW, how does this all sound?” Chris looked around spinning on his feet, amazed at the quality of the room. “I think this will do.” Chris said smugly.

Chris King was the General Manager of ECW for about 7 Months, during that time he became a fan favourite because of his booking styles and techniques. He took ECW as far as it could go and when he was promoted to GM of Smackdown, a fair well party was due, they loved him.

May 16th 2007
“Hey Chris!” said Vince McMahon, invitingly, as King walked into his office. “We all know you were one of the best ECW General Managers we have had. Me and the board have now decided that is about time you were utilized properly.” Chris looked at Vince confused. “Chris what I am trying to say is that we are going to give you another shot at being a GM, but this time, you are going to be GM of Smackdown!” King looked at Vince, with a beaming smile.

Chris King was only with Smackdown for 5 Months, in which time he got the highest rating for the show in 4 Years, were the Main Event, Edge vs. Undertaker, won Match of the Year once the year was finished. King was once again adored by the Smack Down fans and at the news of him moving, they were saddened.

October 1st 2007
Chris King entered Vince McMahon’s room. McMahon was sitting down, Jonathan Coach Man stood behind him. “Chris, welcome back! It is becoming a habit of mine, inviting you here!” “Yes, I guess..” replied King. “Well, I guess the board are interested in giving you another job here!” “Really?” Chris replied shocked. “Yes, and this time, you are going to be the new General Manager of our Raw brand!” Chris just looked shocked at Mr. McMahon, he sits there for a while before leaving. Coachman turned to McMahon. “Sir, are you sure, I this guy gets any better than he already is, he could be a serious threat to your spot as Chair Man.” “Lighten up Coach!” replied McMahon.

The first three months of his Raw GM career was rocky, but in the third month everything came together. With Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy in a heated feud over the World Title. He got high ratings and was declared as the future saviour of the WWE. Some were even thinking that he could run and own the place.

“Sir, this is getting out of hand, if we do not put a stop to King you could lose your job!” Coach said urgently to Mr. McMahon. McMahon looked at Coach, still before replying “I know. But we cannot seriously put an end to this, he is making us so much money!”

King stayed another three months up until Wrestlemania 24, in which his brand headlined the event, with their amazing Triple Threat of Triple H vs. Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy, the World Heavyweight Championship. The Pay Per View got a heavy buy rate and by this time reporters and fans had been discussing whether King could seriously take over McMahon.

“We need to something about this, NOW!” shouted Mr. McMahon at the top of his voice fearing for his job, as The Coach stood trembling beside him. McMahon walked straight into the office of his son, Shane McMahon….

At the next Pay Per View, Backlash, a huge Main Event was set, Jeff Hardy, The World Heavyweight Champion, was set to take on Triple H, Randy Orton and John Cena, all in one match. Jeff won the amazing event and afterwards King was applauded for his amazing Booking Style.

Later that night, King was on his way to his car. He got into the Parking Lot. About five cars away was his brand new Mercedes E-Class, sitting, waiting for him. He got a little closer, about three cars away, suddenly, BOOM! King woke up in a hospital bed, his dreams crushed.

King received third degree burns as well as a crushed leg and pelvis, he was never seen again in the WWE.

January 24th 2009
Chris King is making his long awaited return to Pro Wrestling, but this time, with a new Promotion!

Moonlight Drive

Interesting little story there, although it would've made more sense if he became Head of Creative and not GM. I've never seen Dylan's stuff so this should be interesting.

Good luck :y:

Beer

Actually Dylan won't be writing, we have him for his ideas XD

seX-Power

Oh well then, but I will check this out for sure. I like the writing styles of Beer and Lennie and I am interested to see what is bubbling around in Dylan's twisted mind. This new promotion is hopefully not a generic one where the main eventers of WWE and TNA get 'released' for one way or another, and it is a stacked roster. I hope this gets to the first PPV but partnered BTBs usually do not.

Check out WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future if you feel like it. ECW preview is up

Beer

News!
Chris King has just had a Press conference today! The he announcement is that he has just named his brand new promotion, UWA!

ULTIMATE WRESTLING ALLIANCE!

News!
Chris King announces the venue for his hour long Wrestling Shows, the Bryce Jordan Venue in Pennsylvania.

News!
Chris King has just announced the following signing of superstars:

Bryan Danielson
Christopher Daniels
Alex Shelley

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Cool back story. This looks like it could be a really good BTB if the actual show is anything like the backstory.

-TJ-

Very good backstory and signings you got there.

Fallen Angel, Best in The World, and Alex Shelly are three great talents.

I hope for this btb's success.

C4

s0ewyxlyo4zv996dyh6h.jpg

Ultimate Wrestling Alliance promises to be a ground-breaking organization, the first of it's kind. Chris King is making his long awaited return to Pro Wrestling, but this time, with UWA, young guys like Bryan Danielson, Christopher Daniels and Alex Shelley, UWA promises to be something unique in it's own flavour.

The Anigma

Reaction score
This has a pretty cool backstory and I think the signings are great as well. I'm looking forward to checking out the first show of this BTB--it should be great.

Beer

News!
Chris King has just sent out Video Tapes to three Television Companies, though, they are yet to be named, also, he has signed four more wrestlers, one of which straight from the WWE:

Evan Bourne
Mistico
Jimmy Rave
Jimmy Jacobs

News!
Chris King announces his Television Deal with none other than Fox! Also, King has just acquired six more superstars to add to his Roster:

KENTA
Jamie Noble
Petey Williams
Raven
Homicide
Roderick Strong

News!
Chris King has just announced the signing of his brand new backstage interviewer and Commentary Team:

Mick Foley (Interviewer)
Joey Styles (Commentator)
Lennie Owen (Commentator)

Lennie Owen is relatively unknown in the wrestling world, but he is said to have a lot of talent.

Beer

Well, we seem to have lost our Lennie :( Our Match Writer, *cries* Hopefully he will be back, but not for a while, he will not be getting to a comp very often, BUT, I will be Match Writer for the time being, and Dylan willl still be hear, so don't leave just yet!

Beer

News!
Chris King announces his PPV Deals for the forthcoming year:

January 31st; FrostBite
April 11th; War Zone
July 4th; Independence Day
October 31str; Horrofest
December 2nd; Wrestle Bowl

News!
Chris King releases information on his Pay-Per-Views. He says each Pay-Per-View has something unique about it.

FrostBite will have a unique ring, different each year, perhaps one year there will be no ring!

At War Zone all matches are contested inside a Cage, with different stipulation. Sometime it will be pin fall, sometimes Submission, sometime weapons will be inserted and for the Main Event, a cage top will always be provided.

Independence Day will be one big Tournament, with the winner receiving the Independence Trophy, per the name it will always be held on Independence Day. The motto will be “Every man for himself!â€￾ playing on the title, Independence day.

Horrofest will be the violent Pay-Per-View of the year, each year there will be one match in particular that will be a Death Match, but, there is no pin falls, no submissions, no count outs, no quitting, no escaping and no extra rules. Just a plain old gruesome Death Match. You will literally just be put inside a ring, told to fight each other with as many weapons as possible, and by the end of the 30 minute time limit, who ever is in the best condition, will win.

Finally you have Wrestle Bowl. The Main Pay-Per-view of the year. This PPV will be better than anything you have ever seen before. It will be held over 2 Days, the first day will hold the Lower Card Matches and the second will hold the Higher Card Match. But the unique part is this; the first day will be absolutely free to watch on television. Why? Because the UWA want to prove to you that this is not only for the money, it is also for the enjoyment of the fans.

News!
Chris King announces the signing of the following:

Rob Van Dam
Sabu
Shelton Benjamin

Status
Not open for further replies.