Becky Lynch vs Cris Cyborg

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paulie G

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.mlsisland.com
Lots of rumors going around about Cyborg coming to the WWE. Pics have been seen with Cyborg at the WWE performance center and Becky has even called out Cyborg. Thoughts on the fued.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I don't think anybody gives a shit about this feud.. and I'm actually a UFC fan.

Most are tired of these UFC stars coming to pro wrestling and stealing spots from the wrestlers.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Aren't these ufc girls good enough at fighting in the ufc. Or are they too shit so have to go into show business

Crash

Reaction score
I doubt this is true, I think Cyborg still got a lot to show in UFC, she is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Owen where is your gif from?

I don't even know who she is lol. IN wrestling you tend to slow down/retire around the age of 40. UFC that seems to be around 30.

Crash

Reaction score
Owen where is your gif from?

You mean in my signature? I'm not exactly sure where it happened, but I know it was around the time Owen and Bret were feuding during 94.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
You mean in my signature? I'm not exactly sure where it happened, but I know it was around the time Owen and Bret were feuding during 94.

I liked that feud lol. The brother vs brother thing was great.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Cyborg would win easily...wait nevermind.