WrestleMania Becky lynch pulled from main event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
This would be a wonderful thing honestly. Charlotte vs Ronda. Champ vs Champ. How it should of been in the first place. But Becky had to get punched in the face and then turn into a female knock off of Conor McGregor.

Well said, you're absolutely right.. This Conor knock off killed every bit of interest I had in Charlotte vs. Ronda.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Becky's rise in popularity happened nearly half a year before the broken face. Now, while I myself do not understand exactly why everyone began getting behind her, the accident with Nia had nothing to do with it. She was already the most popular wrestler on the roster before that.

No the punch in the face is what put her over and kept her in the main event picture. Becky was originally supposed to face Ronda at Survivor Series but since she got punched in the face and was injured, they had to scramble plans around and put Charlotte into the match. We all know Ronda would of gone over at Survivor Series and then they would of built to Charlotte vs Ronda at Wrestlemania, but due to the circumstances, Becky got to cling on as the third wheel. She had all the right things happen with being the underdog and WWE seeing the value of having a top female babyface. But it all happened because she got her face broken.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
No, McGregor is a overrated, overhyped no talent hack who behaves like a child. Becky actually earned her position through hard work and crowd reaction. Only thing they have in common is they're Irish. This cold is getting to me

Rondas not Irish tho lol

Edit: i see that you edited

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
No the punch in the face is what put her over and kept her in the main event picture. Becky was originally supposed to face Ronda at Survivor Series but since she got punched in the face and was injured, they had to scramble plans around and put Charlotte into the match. We all know Ronda would of gone over at Survivor Series and then they would of built to Charlotte vs Ronda at Wrestlemania, but due to the circumstances, Becky got to cling on as the third wheel. She had all the right things happen with being the underdog and WWE seeing the value of having a top female babyface. But it all happened because she got her face broken.

No, it wasn't. Becky was on an upward trend that started months before the Nia injury. Becky was getting the cheers and ovations like she is now, right after MITB 2018. Just cause you're jealous she is in the main event and not your butt buddy Roman, that doesn't distort the facts.

Pbracer

Reaction score
If anyone is telling you that Becky was pulled, the only thing getting pulled would be your leg. They’ve been building this for a long time and would never remove their current most popular wrestler from Wrestlemania
That's kinda what I thought but wanted to ask on here to find out for sure
So who do you think will win that match I would have to say THE MAN

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
No, it wasn't. Becky was on an upward trend that started months before the Nia injury. Becky was getting the cheers and ovations like she is now, right after MITB 2018. Just cause you're jealous she is in the main event and not your butt buddy Roman, that doesn't distort the facts.

Lol woaaahhh maaan. Take it eaaasy there, pal. If Ronda vs Becky happened at Survivor Series then I guarentee they most likely would of had Ronda go over. Thats all im saying. Becky was blessed with the situation of Nia breaking her face so she didnt have to put Ronda over. Charlotte vs Ronda at Wrestlemania has probably been planned since the day Ronda joined WWE.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That's kinda what I thought but wanted to ask on here to find out for sure
So who do you think will win that match I would have to say THE MAN

Back when I first got into wrestling, most booking was done according to popularity. Still, in many instances, this is the case. Becky has been having a reaction that rivals Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin and that leads me to be positive she is going to win

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Lol woaaahhh maaan. Take it eaaasy there, pal. If Ronda vs Becky happened at Survivor Series then I guarentee they most likely would of had Ronda go over. Thats all im saying. Becky was blessed with the situation of Nia breaking her face so she didnt have to put Ronda over. Charlotte vs Ronda at Wrestlemania has probably been planned since the day Ronda joined WWE.

yeah, the long term plannning may have been Charlotte vs Ronda. However, if you actually watch WWE, they don't do very good at long term planning. Regardless, Becky Lynch, much like Steve Austin decades before, captured the imagination of the crowd like nearly no one else has in WWE in a long time.

And come on, man, I'm gay. Do you honestly think me calling someone your butt buddy is an insult? Dork :p

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
yeah, the long term plannning may have been Charlotte vs Ronda. However, if you actually watch WWE, they don't do very good at long term planning. Regardless, Becky Lynch, much like Steve Austin decades before, captured the imagination of the crowd like nearly no one else has in WWE in a long time.

And come on, man, I'm gay. Do you honestly think me calling someone your butt buddy is an insult? Dork :p

Im more offended that u are comparing Beckys push to Stone Colds. Thats blasphemy right there.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Rondas not Irish tho lol

Edit: i see that you edited
Cold, little sleep lol. I see what you mean, but I think think Ronda would've been booed out the building if she beat Becky at survivor series. And Becky would've been the female Zack Ryder punished for getting over. I honestly thought it'd end in a day before the injury kinda what Charlotte did lol