WrestleMania Becky lynch pulled from main event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pbracer

Reaction score
I seen a rumor that mr. McMahon pulled Becky from the title match I don't believe it so is this true

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have not seen or heard of this rumor. What is the reason?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah probably so hey is both titles up for grabs or do you know
I replied to you in the other thread. As of now, only the RAW belt is. That might change tomorrow or Tuesday, we will see.

Reactions: Pbracer

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
If anyone is telling you that Becky was pulled, the only thing getting pulled would be your leg. They’ve been building this for a long time and would never remove their current most popular wrestler from Wrestlemania

Reactions: Rosie and Doxo

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
This would be a wonderful thing honestly. Charlotte vs Ronda. Champ vs Champ. How it should of been in the first place. But Becky had to get punched in the face and then turn into a female knock off of Conor McGregor.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This would be a wonderful thing honestly. Charlotte vs Ronda. Champ vs Champ. How it should of been in the first place. But Becky had to get punched in the face and then turn into a female knock off of Conor McGregor.

Becky's rise in popularity happened nearly half a year before the broken face. Now, while I myself do not understand exactly why everyone began getting behind her, the accident with Nia had nothing to do with it. She was already the most popular wrestler on the roster before that.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Becky's rise in popularity happened nearly half a year before the broken face. Now, while I myself do not understand exactly why everyone began getting behind her, the accident with Nia had nothing to do with it. She was already the most popular wrestler on the roster before that.
People got behind because it was cool and such while me and Grievous, bless his soul, and a few others were campaigning for her push and such.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
People got behind because it was cool and such while me and Grievous, bless his soul, and a few others were campaigning for her push and such.

Me saying I don't understand something doesn't mean that I don't know why it happened. It means that Becky has never impressed me very much at all. She is a decent wrestler and that's it, as far as I am concerned. But most people seem to love her and I won't discount that even if I cannot empathize.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Me saying I don't understand something doesn't mean that I don't know why it happened. It means that Becky has never impressed me very much at all. She is a decent wrestler and that's it, as far as I am concerned. But most people seem to love her and I won't discount that even if I cannot empathize.
I misread what you said.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Nah, you didn't. Everything you said was completely valid with the information I gave :emoji_slight_smile:
Ah, my fault. I am on a sugar rush like no tomorrow so I thought I misread what you wrote.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
No, McGregor is a overrated, overhyped no talent hack who behaves like a child. Becky actually earned her position through hard work and crowd reaction. Only thing they have in common is they're Irish. This cold is getting to me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley