• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins Welcome Birth of First Child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Super Moderator
Big congrats to them, time really fucking flew fast on that one. Hope they all stay safe and healthy especially with what's going on.

Sabretooth

That baby is wresting royalty lol. I wonder how many they more they gonna have. Becky ain’t gonna be around too much lmao. But obviously congrats to them.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
I wonder what inspired that name?

Also Seth became a father on Mox's birthday if Becky had the baby on December 7. Shield bros stick together lol.

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Yeah of course we can add to the list of celebrities that name their kid some weird ass name for no reason at all.

Dale

Super Moderator
In this day and age, not just celebrities but people naming their kids something 'different' has actually become normal.

It would actually be weirder if they were using common names.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Congratulations, Becky and Seth on giving birth to a cute baby. I have no issues with the name. I like above the norm names.

Sabretooth

Opinions. Them calling the baby a common ass name like John or Jane would be way more weirder.
Yeah I love how you use literally the most common name in the world as your example. No I didn’t say they should name her Jane but Roux is ridiculous. You could easily come up with a non common name that’s actually a name instead of naming her after a sauce

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Yeah I love how you use literally the most common name in the world as your example. No I didn’t say they should name him John but Roux is ridiculous. You could easily come up with a non common name that’s actually a name instead of naming him after a sauce
It's almost like I originally said common name.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I’m happy for them, as for the name it doesn’t matter to me, it’s their kid they can name her whatever they want tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.