Xbox Beavie's Assortment of CAWS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I've had 2k19 for a while and I've had my hand at making CAWS. I'm not the best, but I've been improving and I've remade not just my characters from my days in e-feds but created several new characters and some characters from you guys.

If you want me to create one for yourself, feel free to let me know. Also, feel free to add me: Beavie97

Without further ado, here we go, with photos taken on my phone!

20190222_172338.jpg

But before he was Ryan Doucette, he had a far more... admittedly crapy name

20190222_172446.jpg

Then, the first character you saw on this site. Short-lived but impactful her time in the limelight, people to this day still remember...

20190222_172003.md.jpg

Alt Attire:

20190222_172029.jpg

More on the opposite end of the spectrum, rather than clouding herself in darkness, makes everything bright, like a Rainbow.

20190222_172203.jpg

Also available in Blue!
20190222_172211.md.jpg

Now time for some of my newer characters:

20190222_171831_HDR.md.jpg

20190222_171919.jpg

And some CAWS from people's characters I know.

20190222_184041.jpg

Note: Tattoos are Removed. I couldn't be arsed to turn on my x-box on to take a new pic...JUST LIKE HOW A CERTAIN SOMEONE COULDN'T BE ARSED WITH AN E-FED!!

@Jeffry Fucking Mason

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I dig'em especially Jeffry Manson looking like a pretty copy of MASADA.

Reactions: Rosie

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The only thing I ever enjoyed about these games was creating wrestlers. These look nice.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I dig'em especially Jeffry Manson looking like a pretty copy of MASADA.

That was the goal, to get his rep. The beard and the shorts were a project in themselves. Especially since I can't make custom logos so I had to make due with what was already in the game (minus Reagan Cole's Spiderman shirt, I downloaded a Spiderman Caw with my bro to put it him in a Triple Threat match with Venom and Spongebob which was rated five stars.. and yes it was in the Tokyo Dome... so I had the logo saved).

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
That was the goal, to get his rep. The beard and the shorts were a project in themselves. Especially since I can't make custom logos so I had to make due with what was already in the game (minus Reagan Cole's Spiderman shirt, I downloaded a Spiderman Caw with my bro to put it him in a Triple Threat match with Venom and Spongebob which was rated five stars.. and yes it was in the Tokyo Dome)... so I had the logo saved).
Either, man, I think they all good, so good job.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I helped. What I mean by helped is I responded every post with "I love it" and my only actual input was "Give Reagan Star-Lords jacket"

Great work, Beaver!

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I'd totally nail blue Nova...

Great work on these, although your photography could use some work lol. Can't wait for you to make enough of us to set up a Universe mode. Lemme know if you need any old NGW signup info to do more

• Haha

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'd totally nail blue Nova...

Wow, all that history between Ryan Doucette and Jeffry Mason. Bringing a promotion under, sparking a depression which is the seeds to him going insane, coming back after thinking he was MIA for good, the Destiny Royale, beating up Nova after a tag match, avoiding a tag match...

AND THIS SPARKS THE MATCH!?

Great work on these, although your photography could use some work lol. Can't wait for you to make enough of us to set up a Universe mode. Lemme know if you need any old NGW signup info to do more

Yeah, I have no clue how the heck to take screencaps on the XBox itself. But if I can think of a few characters to search, I'll ask yeah. Maybe a Universe mode which is a mix of NGW, RWK, and new characters would be fun for me to do?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah, I have no clue how the heck to take screencaps on the XBox itself. But if I can think of a few characters to search, I'll ask yeah. Maybe a Universe mode which is a mix of NGW, RWK, and new characters would be fun for me to do?
1. Make sure your Xbox One is up to date. If you're not prompted to download the latest system update upon startup, select Settings > System > Update Console.

2. Fire up a game. The screenshot feature will not work when browsing the Xbox One's menu interface.

3. Double-tap your controller's Xbox button to pull up the Snap menu, and press Y to take a screenshot. Alternatively, if you have Kinect, you can simply shout, "Xbox, take a screenshot."
1. Open Xbox DVR - View your Xbox clips and screenshots in a browser of your choice

2. Sign In and find the screenshots you took

3. Download and save

4. Post
I own a Xbox One and you have to have Xbox Gold.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
1. Make sure your Xbox One is up to date. If you're not prompted to download the latest system update upon startup, select Settings > System > Update Console.

2. Fire up a game. The screenshot feature will not work when browsing the Xbox One's menu interface.

3. Double-tap your controller's Xbox button to pull up the Snap menu, and press Y to take a screenshot. Alternatively, if you have Kinect, you can simply shout, "Xbox, take a screenshot."
1. Open Xbox DVR - View your Xbox clips and screenshots in a browser of your choice

2. Sign In and find the screenshots you took

3. Download and save

4. Post
I own a Xbox One and you have to have Xbox Gold.

I'll keep that in mind. Not sure if I have Gold or Silver since my brother got me online for Christmas. So how do I check if I have Gold or not? (Because right now, I am not spending money on getting an upgrade).

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'll keep that in mind. Not sure if I have Gold or Silver since my brother got me online for Christmas. So how do I check if I have Gold or not? (Because right now, I am not spending money on getting an upgrade).
My Games & Apps > Go to Settings > Account > Subscriptions > and from there you should see a box that says Xbox Live Gold > from there click on it and it should show the expiration date.

Also, you can sign into Xbox.com, sign in, and click on your gamer profile and go to subscription and it will show from there.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
One more I forgot: My Ex-Tag Team Partner... With me giving him an aggressive twist.

20190222_173439.jpg

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Looks like Drew McIntyre, James Storm, and Adam Cole all in one.

His Rep was Roman Reigns, specifically him as Leakee. I kinda decided to give him a more aggressive look since when our characters teamed we were the second coming of DX and Edge and Christian.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
His Rep was Roman Reigns, specifically him as Leakee. I kinda decided to give him a more aggressive look since when our characters teamed we were the second coming of DX and Edge and Christian.
Ah, gotcha. I honestly didn't see Leakee, but either way it is cool.