Beavie Classic Collection: Old E-fed Matches Written By Princess Beavie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
BeavsPokemon2.png

(Actual logo pending)

[BGCOLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]BEAVIE CLASSIC COLLECTION[/BGCOLOR]

Hello, reader. You may be wondering what this thread is about? Well, I have been in and out of e-feds for some time and even ran two of them... to varying degrees of success. But something I sort of developed a decent reputation for was being able to write matches well. Perhaps due to me constantly fearful of how people would react if I'd make their character "look weak" or just being a hardass, there have been a decent few written "classics" I have procured. While I have done my best to keep them over the years, some matches have been lost to time or to an old computer, or even just deleted off of their initial site altogether. I may also post some matches that I have saved from other people (with their permission). This thread is a way for me to share some nostalgia, give people bits to read on here, and just remember on a silly RP game that allows us to escape.

During this, I will state the original show it was on, usually the e-fed it was part of, and maybe give some insight of (what I remember) the story was or even the booking decision rendered in such (some I may think as stupid looking back). There may be touch-ups for grammar, format, and spelling but I will keep the matches close to what they were.

Note: Not all characters are mine and I give credit to their original handlers.

If this is popular enough and I somehow have time between school, I may try something extra and write original matches featuring people's characters old or new.

MatchHandlers (If Usernames are remembered)CompanyShowLink
Gladiator's Arena:
Riley Valentine vs Al Blizzard
vs Robert Steel vs Andersen Vega
vs Reagan Cole vs Alexandra Marie?
Patriot Pants/Tactical Yeehaw, Demonhunter/Blizzard Boi, AlphaTacoman, The-Welsh-Wizard-47, The Reagmaster, ManiaxLiberty or Death Wrestling (LDW)Brawlhalla 2020https://wrestlingsmarks.com/threads...ritten-by-princess-beavie.128188/post-2547718
Minefield Marathon: Azrael vs Ryan DoucetteEl Curry/MeRoyal Wrestling KingdomGrand Coronation IIhttps://wrestlingsmarks.com/threads...ritten-by-princess-beavie.128188/post-2561928
Garden of Eden Match Reagan Cole vs Princess NovaReagmaster/MeLiberty or Death WrestlingGarden of Eden
RWK European Championship Match Chris Young w/Lilith Young vs Slate Bass (c)Impactsona/Project JonnyRoyal Wrestling KingdomKingdom Awards 2017https://wrestlingsmarks.com/threads...itten-by-princess-beavie.128188/#post-2630432

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Match 1:

Gladiator's Arena: Winner Receives a Match for the LDW World Championship at Manifest Destiny

Riley Valentine vs Al Blizzard vs Robert Steel vs Andersen Vega vs Reagan Cole vs Alexandra Marie

Liberty or Death Wrestling: Brawlhalla 2020 from Toronto, Ontario Canada

Handlers Usernames at the time and/or known usernames:
Patriot Pants/Tactical Yeehaw, Demonhunter/Blizzard Boi, AlphaTacoman, The-Welsh-Wizard-47, The Reagmaster, Maniax

Basic Storyline Background: With Liberty or Death Wrestling aiming to have its largest attended show for Manifest Destiny, the Bassigani family and the LDW board want the two best in the company fighting for the title in the main event. They already have the long-running champion, Patriot, fighting a top contender who has yet to be beaten since her joining of The Residence, Princess Nova, earlier in the night (warning, spoilers potentially for that match which I will probably post sometime here too), they looked at the rest of the roster and created a perfect test. Gladiator's Arena. A Thunderdome style cage surrounding a six-sided ring. Six competitors enter with two beginning and the next four entering at random at five-minute intervals. No disqualifications, elimination by pinfall or submission. The winner goes on to fight for the LDW World Championship against either Patriot or Princess Nova at Manifest Destiny.

The contenders: The wife of LDW World Champion who had recently embraced a mean-streak, Riley Valentine. We have her former rival and self-absorbed mean-queen with a point to prove, Alexandra Marie. We have Reagan Cole, a veteran who was burned by his friend Nova Taylor turning to the dark side and has had a downturn ever since. Andersen Vega, another decorated former champion who has also made it his mission to make Reagan Cole's life a living hell. Al Blizzard, someone who has lost his mind, declaring himself to be "Perfected," and has been on the biggest upswing of his career. Then Robert Steel, a newcomer and long-time friend of Al Blizzard who joined LDW to carve his own place with his buddy, even if his change has been obscure to him.

This match was lost to time due to a memory leak on its site, but now it is reposted in HD glory.

Match
(More colour will be added another day)

As the song to prepare the competitors for battle plays, the steel cage lowers from above. Its six sides of steel are glistening in the lights. Its arched roof provides an opening, but is near impossible to escape. It stands nearly fifteen feet from the ring apron, just including the sides, and has a door which acts like a gate. Multiple referees are around it, getting it secured as it lowers, with a main official in the ring. Clarissa Garcia stands, holding her microphone up to her mouth as the music is hushed.

Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for your Brawlhalla main event! This is the first-ever Gladiator’s Arena match. In this match, there will be no disqualifications and under elimination rules. It will begin with two participants in the ring as decided from a random draw that happened earlier today. Every five minutes, another participant will enter until all six have entered. Elimination can occur by pinfall or submission in the six-sided ring. The last participant left will win an LDW World Championship Match in the main event of Manifest Destiny!

As the officials are doing their last preparations, we cut to Rodney Perkins and Wally Shine who are close to the steel as it stops right before their table.

Perkins: We saw a handful of carnage tonight, and now to top it all, the first-ever Gladiator’s Arena. Six sides, six participants, one winner.

Shine: No matter what experience you have, this is anyone’s match and we have six people with a variety of experience and even placement in the company. We have former title contenders, world championship holders and challengers, and people still hungry for their first bit of gold.

Perkins: Let’s get this match going, shall we?

As two officials, with pulleys, open the gate on the side near the entranceway, Clarissa Garcia speaks up.

Garcia: Introducing first, the participant who drew number one…

Entry 1:

Riley Valentine

The long intro to “Black Sheep” draws a mixed reaction from the LDW fans, with some still having a soft spot for Riley, while others have turned away from her recent turn to a mean streak. The arena lights are darkened and eventually, Riley makes her way out through the farthest entryway on the right with her vest full of pins on, while giving a small glare at the Canadian crowd. She pulls on her vest and does her signature “kawaii” pose before somewhat sarcastically throwing it off.

Garica: From Boston, Massachusetts, she is the Black Sheep, Riley Valentine!

Riley Valentine walks down the ramp and sees a fan with a sign for her. It features a picture of her with a shiny Wooloo. Riley grabs it from the young fan’s hand and crumples it up, just tired of fans clinging onto her.

Perkins: New attitude, we saw glimpses of it in the chaotic six-person tag main event on Primetime, and will this result in what we now know could be a husband vs wife showdown at Manifest Destiny?

Shine: The number one entry is the biggest hurdle for her. I think with the lack of rules, she can bend whatever she wants, a cage that can help her, but she’s hands down the smallest competitor in the match, a brutal match like this may wear you down quicker than others.

Stopping at the gate of the cage, Riley removes her vest and tosses it to the side. She walks around the ring, looking at the black band on her ring finger. She cracks her knuckles before jumping on the apron and swinging herself into the ring. Not taking time to pose, she walks around the six-sided ring, looking at the cage that surrounds her. This match is going to hurt, and yet, a small grin appears on her face as her theme music fades away.

Garica: Now, introducing the participant who drew number two…

Entry Two:

Robert Steel

The riffs of “Kill Shot” Play and we have a rematch of the qualifier between them. The lights remain dim as we see a spotlight appear at the far left gate. A hooded Robert Steel makes his way out and stands in it. Eventually, he lets out a scream and removes his hood and walks towards the centre of the stage. Gazing at Riley Valentine he mutters “I remember,” before walking down the ramp.

Garcia: Next, from London, England, weighing in at 235 pounds, Robert Steel!

Perkins: We’re beginning with a rematch from two Primetime-s ago featuring the X-Factor of this match, Robert Steel. What do you think is his key to victory?

Shine: Hold the fort down until Al comes in and get that team going. However, there is a good chance Robert knows what number he has, so if he has to wait until say, entry five or six or something, then get an elimination or two, wear everyone else down more than you. Then takeover.

Perkins: That partnership may result in either one of them going to Manifest Destiny, or won’t result at all thanks to a Super Kick.

Robert Steel heads into the cage as Clarissa Garcia walks out. He glares at the ring announcer before removing his hood and tossing it outside. The officials shut the gate behind him and lock it for the time being. There will be no escape until you’re eliminated. Robert Steel goes up the steps and into the ring where he paces in front of Riley Valentine. No more waiting, the match begins…

Ding ding...

Now.

In a scene that mirrors their first encounter, both Robert and Riley circle each other, although with each of them glancing at the steel around them. The Wily Valentine smirks and says, “Round two?” before kicking Robert Steel hard in the ribs. Steel winces before having a small smirk on his face and he kicks Riley back! The kick nearly knocks down the smaller Riley Valentine who just smirks with a devious grin and elbows back. Responding, Robert knee lifts Valentine in the gut and Irish whips her against the ropes. Riley runs back hard and slides under a roundhouse attempt by Steel and quickly tries for a roll-up, pulling the tights!

One

Two-

And Robert Steel kicks out, pushing Riley off. He gets to his knees and shakes his head. “You aren’t pulling that shit with me again” before hitting a jumping knee strike which drops Riley to the mat!

Grabbing Valentine’s arm, he yanks her to her feet and pulls her up into a back suplex… transitioned into a backbreaker! Robert Steel is very effective at using his knees. He pushes Riley Valentine into the corner and hits multiple back elbows to her head, then doing a hard Irish whip to the opposite side of the ring, she hits the ropes thanks to the angle and comes back as Steel hits a pop-up Samoan drop! He pins Riley, hooking her leg and wishing for a quick elimination.

One

Tw-

And Riley Rhodes drops Robert’s shoulders to the mat with a crucifix pin.

One-

And Steel is quick to kick out as he rolls out and punts Riley in the ribs! Scooping her up, he then puts the much smaller Riley Valentine in a Gorilla Press and stares directly at the cage. He rushes and throws her into the steel cage!

Landing with a thud to the outside of the ring, Riley Valentine holds her back as Robert Steel now has a clear advantage and she is easy pickings. The wrestler out of England rolls to the outside of the ring and grabs Valentine by her head, grinding it into the grates of the cage. He drags her along the cage with the metal trying to pull at her skin. He slams her against the side a couple of times and even adds an elbow for good measure and Riley falls to the floor.

With Riley subdued for a moment, Robert Steel looks under the ring and he pulls out a trash can that is filled with various weapons including multiple “stick” type weapons and even a stop sign in both English and French. As it rolls, several smaller items roll out of it and are spread on the mat. The lid itself stays on the outside mat and Robert picks it up, cracking it on the back of Riley’s head! He swings it a few more times at the upper back and back of the head before rolling Riley onto the apron. Leaning her head over the edge of the apron, he hits a running knee lift and Valentine rolls into the ring holding her head.

Going back into the ring, Robert Steel grabs a kendo stick from the trash can of goodies and cracks it against the back of Riley. He does another and a red mark appears on her skin. Putting the kendo stick around her throat, he sits on her for a Camel clutch and wears down the smaller Riley. There is no quit in the Black sheep as Steel pulls the weapon back, bending her and choking her more. He even jumps up and sits down, putting his weight on her back just to toy with her more, as Riley reaches around the mat. Eventually, her hand lands on a bottle of hairspray and she shoots it up into Robert Steel’s face, breaking the hold!

She throws the can at his head and gets on her knees, her back aching after the fall to the outside and the camel clutch. She grabs the end of a hockey stick which fell out of the trash can. Steel clears his vision and sees Riley. He heads after her and Valentine trips him with the hockey stick like her name was Brad Marchand (without the licking)! Robert Steel quickly gets up and Riley Rhodes crosschecks him into the corner! She moves the shaft of the hockey stick to his throat and chokes him, with the official only able to just watch.

She spears him with the butt end of the stick in the gut and cracks it on his back, finally breaking the stick in two!

Grabbing the stop sign from the garbage can, she cracks it on the back of Robert Steel before placing it on the ground behind him. The quick Valentine runs off the ropes and jumps up, hitting Riley’s Wild Ride, the Tornado DDT! She pins him…

One

Two-

And Robert Steel pushes Riley Valentine off him, avoiding elimination. Seeing the need to thin the field quickly she measures Robert Steel hoping for a Sweet Dreams Superkick… But she notices the count reaches ten seconds. She turns towards the entrance gates.

Five

Four

Three

Two

One

Entrant Three:
Alexandra Marie

The familiar song of “Fancy” plays and the fans boo the Magnificent Model of the Party herself, the Party Princess, Alexandra Marie. Making her way out of the second gate on the right, she has her facial mask to protect her previously injured face on with her fancy fur coat on. She shreds the coat to reveal her in-ring gear, red tonight with strips of gold, and she yells at Riley Valentine in the ring.

Perkins: Riley’s former rival, Alexandra Marie, is next up.

Shine: Still wearing the mask after the broken nose. Are we sure it isn’t healed yet?

Perkins: Really, either it is still tender and needs protection, or just is a reminder of what happened, regardless, a rivalry revisited here.

Shine: And that mask gives a bit of protection for the cage, actually smart now that I think of it.

The gate is opened as Alexandra Marie gets in the cage. It shuts behind her as she slides into the ring. Riley Valentine is quick to try for a superkick, but Alexandra Marie jumps back to avoid it and takes her to the mat with a double leg takedown! She pulls on Riley’s poisonous purple locks and headbutts her multiple times with her mask! “You did this to me, bitch!” She shouts before throwing another headbutt and backing off. Robert Steel, needing to catch his breath after the DDT onto the sign, keeps to the outside and stays out of sight and hopefully, out of mind.

Alexandra Marie takes whatever is left in the trash can and pours its contents onto Riley’s body! She quickly runs off the ropes and hits a standing double foot stomp to the gut, pressing the weight of both her and the weapons into Riley’s chest!

Looking at what is available to her, Alexandra Marie settles on a 2x4 of wood. A couple of smart-alec fans shout “Hooooo!” and Alexandra quickly shuts them up by swinging it into Riley’s gut! She leans the lumber in the corner and drags Riley to her feet. Hesitating a second, she sticks her finger at the fans before hitting an exploder suplex into the wood! It snaps and she pins Riley.

One

Two

And the Black Sheep avoids elimination as she gets her shoulder up. Marie grabs the back of Valentine’s head and headbutts her again, just letting out any held up aggression from United We Purge. She pulls Riley up and hits a back suplex, once again dropping her on her back. Grabbing the trash can lid from earlier, she places it on the face of Riley Rhodes and heads to the top rope. She wants to stomp the metal into Riley’s head and break her face! However, with Alexandra Marie being far from a high-flying marvel, she has to be extra careful climbing the corners in a six-sided ring. Finally, she jumps through the air…

As Riley moves out of the way! She lands both her feet on the mat and her knee nearly buckles, giving Riley a chance to smack her in the face with the garbage can lid. She puts the lid behind Alexandra's back and hits a bridging Northern Lights with the trash can lid!

One

Tw-

Nope, not nearly enough to score the win over her old rival. Riley Valentine pulls on the mask of Alexandra Marie in an attempt to rip it off, but Marie quickly pushes the One Kick Wonder away and tries to re-adjust the mask. That leaves her open for a German Suplex that folds her over! Riley wrenches the wrist and starts to walk across the ropes. With tighter ropes, it is easier for the agile Riley to keep her balance and she walks over two sides of the ring in an attempt to show off. Before she can complete New School V2, Robert Steel seizes his moment and pushes Riley off, into Alexandra Marie to take them both out!

Robert Steel climbs the top turnbuckle and looks at the two of them in the ring. Both of them are on the mat, lying next to each other, so the 235 pounder jumps through the air, turning himself just enough to hit both of them with a Frog Splash! He pins Riley first…

One

Two

T-

Riley Valentine kicks out. He follows with a pin to Alexandra Marie…

One

Tw-

Nope, even quicker thanks to the time waiting around. He decides to pull Alexandra Marie up first as he glances at the clock… About twelve seconds left. He quickly lays out Alexandra Marie with a quick clothesline and gets to his feet, ready for a fight.

Three

Two

One

Entrant Four:
Reagan Cole

Drawing a great cheer from the LDW fans is the theme music of Reagan Cole. Walking out of the second gate on the left, he still has a bandage around his forehead from his recent injury. He removes his maroon jacket as he walks down the rampway, bearing a shirt advertising the Gladiator Movie from 2000.

Perkins: Reagan Cole, a man we were surprised could qualify with his recent injury, is in the match.

Shine: His eyes are on Vega, but he has to wait for him to get in. But also, out of everyone in this match, he is the only one who has competed for the LDW World Title, his shot coming at Blackout in Brooklyn.

Perkins: Well, he can attempt to get back at the main event with a win here, but with his recent concussion being a soft spot, he has to play smart.

Removing his t-shirt at the end of the ramp, the gate is opened and he heads in, sliding into the ring. They are locked back in and Reagan Cole is square with Robert Steel. The British Apprentice ducks a clothesline from Robert Steel and throws a hook at him. Steel responds with a punch of his own. There is another hook from Reagan Cole and Robert Steel responds with a kick…

That Reagan Cole catches and he turns it into a Dragon Screw! He hooks the leg and drops several elbows on them, trying to eliminate Robert Steel’s powerful kicking game. Cole transitions into a top mount and throws several elbows, just keeping to a ground game early. Fearing for the Cole Lock which Reagan Cole attempt to secure at any moment in this position, Robert Steel does everything he can to push Reagan Cole away and roll to the outside.

The veteran follows and Robert Steel quickly follows with a body blow to Reagan Cole. He attempts to push Reagan Cole into the cage, but Cole blocks it and throws him against the cage instead! Picking up Robert Steel in a double leg, he runs his spine first into a ring post! Its squared edges jab into the spine of Robert Steel and Reagan Cole then follows by sending him back first into the steel cage. Finally, Reagan Cole does a back suplex which sends Steel neck first into the metal! Reagan Cole sits against the side of the cage, massaging his neck. He starts to get Robert Steel up to get him back into the ring…

As Riley Valentine gets up and springboards over the ropes, nailing a springboard corkscrew crossbody on both of them! She now tries to get them up…

And Alexandra Marie nails a running dropkick through the ropes on Riley, nailing her in the back and sending her face-first into the cage!

Alexandra Marie slowly heads to the outside and while she’d love to just squash Riley Rhodes for good, decides to target the fresher man in the match. Reagan Cole is pushed into the ring and Alexandra searches under the ring away from the other two for more weapons…

And gets two chairs. She clangs them together and puts them both in the ring. One is wedged in the corner as she cracks the other against the spine of Reagan Cole. “Stay down, old fart!” She shouts as she swings it again. Spearing it in the gut of Reagan Cole as the British Apprentice gets up, Alexandra Marie follows it with a DDT onto the chair! She pins him down.

One

Two

And no, despite the fact his head is already scrambled, he gets his shoulder up at two. Alexandra Marie top mounts him and hits him with several mask assisted headbutts! Getting up, she glances at Riley on the outside who is still stunned and she mouths off to the fans. “I’m going to show her how it’s done!” And gets in the corner. Alexandra Marie is trying her own superkick. As Reagan Cole gets up, Alexandra Marie charges…

And stomps his foot!

The fans jeer as Alexandra Marie gloats… With Reagan Cole just starring. But, before he can react…

BAM!

Alexandra Marie is taken down by a tackle from Riley Rhodes and the two roll out of the ring, brawling on the outside!

Reagan Cole blinks… “What’s gotten into her…?” He mutters and Robert Steel goes to the apron. He springboards through the air and catches Reagan Cole off guard with a springboard knee!

Robert Steel rolls through and quickly Irish whips Reagan Cole into the corner with the chair wedged! His back lands with a thud against it and Robert Steel attempts a Meteora…

And Reagan Cole dodges, sending both of Robert Steel’s knees into the chair. The count for the next entrant starts.

Five

Four…

And Reagan Cole grabs Robert Steel from behind with a double chicken wing…

Three…

Two…

And he bridges into a Tiger Suplex!

One… (One)

Entrant Five:
Andersen Vega

And Reagan Cole quickly lets go of the hold upon hearing the intro to Vega’s theme. He gets up and begs for Andersen Vega to enter the ring.

Perkins: There he is, The prick himself, the self-proclaimed King of the World, Reagan Cole has been begging for this.

Shine: And with that, we know Al Blizzard will be last.

Andersen Vega makes his way out of the centre-right gate… wearing a Boston Bruins jersey to mock the Toronto crowd who boo viciously at the sweater. Andersen Vega takes it off, pretending to wipe his rear with it and tosses it away, happy he got under the skin of Toronto. He sees Reagan Cole in the ring and slows down… He knows as soon as he enters the cage, he’ll head after him. The official tells him to hurry up and reluctantly he charges into the cage… and the door shuts behind him…

And he and Reagan Cole immediately grab each other’s heads and throw punches! They both were waiting for this! Andersen Vega gets an advantage early with a poke to the eye and he Irish whips Cole into the ropes and catches him with a neck breaker after!

Grabbing a leftover chair from the melee before, Andersen Vega grasps it and looks to repeat what he did in the last match they had together. He swings for Reagan Cole’s head and the British Apprentice ducks, kicking him in the gut afterwards! He tries for Fire of Cole early and runs off the ropes, but Andersen Vega catches him with a snap power slam onto the chair! Vega hooks the leg in an attempt to eliminate his rival early.

One

Two

And Reagan kicks out to keep his championship hopes alive. Andersen Vega picks up Reagan Cole in a reverse front Facelock, hoping to put his sword through Reagan’s heart with Excalibur, but, we see Riley Valentine get on the apron and springboards, hitting a neck breaker on Andersen Vega as she forces him to drop him with a reverse DDT! Riley picks Andersen Vega up and forearms him in the face. She Irish whips the veteran and follows through with a standing dropkick!

Then Alexandra Marie who has jumped on the top rope hits a diving headbutt on Riley! She shakes her head and gets back up, looking towards Reagan Cole now who is getting to his feet. Putting him down quickly, she nails a picture-perfect roundhouse to his head! Alexandra Land, well, lands! She pins Reagan Cole.

One

Two

Thr-

No!

Alexandra Marie crawls over to Riley Valentine and pins her.

One

Two-

And Alexandra Marie doesn’t get an elimination.

She looks towards Andersen Vega who is getting himself sorted in the corner. Her brain runs through possible scenarios of what to do…

And Riley Valentine nails her with a backstabber!

Riley Irish whips her into another corner and runs, hitting a shining wizard on her! She follows through and nails a Bulldog on her! Spellslinger! The Black Sheep sees Vega pulling himself up in the corner and she follows it up with a Spellslinger for him! The knees to the head and a Bulldog follows. Finally, she looks at Reagan Cole pulling himself up in a corner… Nothing personal, and hits one on him as well! A trifecta of Spellslingers! She gets to the apron in an attempt to climb the turnbuckle. A Valentine Vibe Check for someone…

And Robert Steel runs and pushes her off the turnbuckle, sending her crashing into the steel cage at an odd angle! Robert Steel let others beat each other up and now he is taking advantage. Getting in the ring he grabs the Party Princess and, much as he did to her former rival earlier on, hoists her in the air and throws her to the steel on the outside!

Two down, and two to go. Andersen Vega is the next target and the veteran quickly tries to go low on Robert Steel with an uppercut to the groin, but Steel blocks it and simply knees him in the head. He throws Vega over the top rope but the cunning veteran lands on the apron. However, a big boot from Robert Steel follows and Vega collides with the cage.

As Robert Steel grins at his handiwork, Reagan Cole comes from behind and rolls him up with a schoolboy!

One

Two

And Steel kicks out! Reagan Cole attempts a Double leg takedown, but Robert blocks it, managing to lift him up for a release powerbomb! Robert Steel throws Reagan Cole through the middle rope and he goes to the outside… as the count for the final entry reaches ten. Robert Steel grins and gets on his knees, arms out wide. “Come on, Al! Let’s do this!”

Five

Four

Three

Two

One

Entry Six:
Al Blizzard

The strums of Al’s “Perfected” theme plays and there is a mixed reaction as Al Blizzard makes his way out with a red crocodile skin jacket, arms out wide through the centre-left gate. He smiles at Robert Steel in the ring and slowly makes his way down the ramp.

Perkins: Robert Steel cleared the ring just in time, he and Al Blizzard are finally both in the match as everyone is in. No eliminations yet.

Shine: If they can remain on the same page like they said they will, they have the best chance at winning the match. Al’s the freshest competitor, and although Robert Steel has taken a beating so far, I don’t think that will stop him.

As the gate opens, Al Blizzard takes off his jacket and folds it neatly as he can, handing it off to an official. He shakes his hand before entering the cage, and the gate closes, with it not reopening again until someone is eliminated.

Robert Steel quickly rolls to the outside and the two friends high-five each other and both walk to one of the other competitors on the outside. The first they get to is Alexandra Marie and Al Blizzard rakes at her eyes that are exposed with her mask! Robert Steel elbows her head repeatedly as Blizzard yells “Perfect!” over and over. Al throws her to Robert Steel who quickly locks her in a full nelson. She swings her around as Alexandra tries to get out, but it is for nothing as Steel lifts her up into a Powerbomb from Al that sends her onto the apron! A Killer Bomb onto the apron! They nudge her back into the ring and they see Riley Valentine also beginning to stir on the outside.

The London destroyers (not an official name, just adding some spice) target Riley next and the Black Sheep isn’t going down with a fight as she forearms Robert Steel, then chops the chest of Al Blizzard, sparking a loud “WOOO!” from the fans. Al winces, but smirks, “Not bad, missy.” as Robert Steel throws her into the cage. Trying to repeat what happened before, Robert Steel tries to lock her in a Full Nelson…

And Riley goes low with a kick to the groin! She escapes… and goes up the cage. She climbs just out of the reach of Al Blizzard and Robert Steel. Steel is about to climb up… But Al stop him, “Let’s try this peacefully.”

“Mrs Rhodes! Please come down so we may settle this properly!” he says with a big grin at Riley, and the Black Sheep of the Valentine family rolls her eyes and shouts, “Fuck off, I’m not coming down!” and rather than attempting to get the smaller Riley down right now, the two decide to let her be for the moment and move to the others. Alexandra is still nursing her back in the ring, so she is taken care of for a while. The next step is Andersen Vega. The veteran is coming to his senses and he is already searching under the ring. As Robert Steel and Al Blizzard head towards him, HE THROWS A HAND FULL OF SALT/POWDER IN ROBERT’S FACE!

With Steel blinded, Andersen Vega targets Al Blizzard, exchanging punches with him. The Perfected one attempts to throw Vega in the cage, but the former Precision champion blocks it and slams his head against the side of the cage and pushes him in the ring. Andersen follows and lines him up for a superkick. Before he can nail Avada Kedavra, Blizzard catches his foot and spins him out, nailing a lariat! He picks up Vega in a cradle position and spins him out, nailing a Polar Vortex Backbreaker! He pins Vega down to the mat.

One

Two

And a kick out from Vega. Al Blizzard looks to the outside of the ring and Robert Steel just gets some of the salt out of his eyes and Al shouts. “Go after Mr Cole!” as he gets up and stomps Alexandra Marie to prevent her from getting up. Reagan Cole has had enough time to recharge himself and he charges at Robert Steel before he has a chance to attack, pushing him into the cage! Robert Steel headbutts him in return and picks him up by the legs and drives him into the apron! Steel pushes him into the ring and now five of the six are in the ring, with Riley Valentine happily watching from the side of the cage.

Alexandra Marie is lying on the mat, both recovering and waiting for her moment as Al Blizzard tries to pick up Andersen Vega who throws an elbow in an attempt to fight back. Both Robert Steel and Reagan Cole brawl and the four of them are in the middle of the ring. Robert and Al hit kicks to the gut of both of their opponents and attempt DDTs, but almost in sync, both Reagan Cole and Andersen Vega spin out and hit close-fisted punches on their opponents… and glance at each other. They stop, looking at Al, Robert, and each other… and they start brawling with each other! Al and Robert break it up and continue some fighting and Alexandra Marie, taking advantage of the chaos, joins in and now all five are brawling in the middle of the ring…

And Riley Valentine gets a bit of an idea...

With everyone near each other in the ring, Riley gets a little higher on the cage and starts to climb the arch of the cage. It is difficult to hang on, but she has the agility to do so and she is practically over everyone in the ring. Alexandra Marie is the first to notice and she bows out just as Riley drops herself with a crossbody on all four men in the match!

Riley, thankfully, has everyone break her fall and she gets up somewhat quick. Valentine has a smirk on her face…

As Alexandra Marie rolls her up from behind!

One

Two

Three!!!!

Elimination One:

Riley Valentine

25:37

Riley Valentine sits up and her jaw is dropped. First one out… Thanks to her old rival catching her off guard.

Perkins: Riley Valentine is out first! She took a big risk and it was seemingly about to pay off, but her missing Alexandra Marie was the one thing that cost her!

Shine: It’s a shame that anyone had to be the first one out, but unfortunately, it is Riley.

Alexandra Marie jumps up with joy, she got a dose of revenge! A pissed off Riley Valentine quickly gets up… and nails Alexandra with a Super Kick! Sweet Dreams! The referee in the ring yells at her to get out and she scares him off with the threat of another superkick, Riley Valentine is pissed. She looks around the ring and sees Al Blizzard getting up…

SUPER KICK!

Robert Steel is getting up next…

SUPERKICK TO HIM TOO!

Andersen Veg-

You know it…

SUPER KICK!

And even Reagan Cole, he gets up and pushes Riley. “What’s gotten into you!?” he says to someone with who he has had a bit of a friendship with…

SUPERKICK BY RILEY!

Perkins: Everyone just ate a Sweet Dreams Super Kick.

Shine: Her title ambitions are the first to go, but she just changed the entire course of the match just right now.

Having made her statement, Riley smirks while the fans boo her, upset that she had to go that low after getting eliminated. She rolls out of the ring as the gate to the cage is opened for her and she walks up the ramp, giving a finger to the people booing her and the Black Sheep of the Valentine family leaves…

After a few moments, each competitor starts to crawl to the ropes, each taking a side of the ring. All of them were rocked with superkicks and now, finally, the field is beginning to thin. Al Blizzard is the first seemingly to his feet, but he rests a moment on the ropes. Reagan Cole pulls himself up, brain still rocked a little by the shots to the head. He steps forward…

And Andersen Vega nails him with a spear! Vega waited and nails his rival with a spear that cuts him in half! Reagan Cole rolls to the apron and just before Vega can strike…

Al Blizzard nails him with his own spear! The Mauling! The Perfected Blizzard takes the spear and turns it up to 11 and Andersen Vega rolls out of the ring. Blizzard goes to check on his ally, Robert Steel, and Alexandra Marie sits up, realizing… She’s all alone. Two against one.

She reaches to her side and grabs a Kendo stick leftover and swings it, nailing Al Blizzard in the back!

Steel gets to his feet and Alexandra Marie nails him in the gut and she cracks the kendo stick multiple times against both of them! Alexandra Marie mouths off, “Just try me, losers!” and swings for Al Blizzard’s head…

And he catches the Kendo stick pulling it away from her and strikes her in the stomach! Robert Steel grabs her from behind and hits her with a ripcord jumping knee just as Al Blizzard cracks her in the back with a Kendo Stick!

Alexandra Marie falls to her knees after being sandwiched between two hard hits and they aim for another double team powerbomb on her. Al is the one who locks a full nelson on her now and lifts her up into the arms of Robert Steel who nails her with a Sit-out powerbomb! Steel pins her down.

One

Two

Three!

No!

Robert Steel doesn’t cover one shoulder and the lack of pressure on it gives her the chance to kick out. Alexandra Marie stays in the match, but the beauty queen of LDW is a bleeding fish in the water with two sharks. Looking in the ring, they see the stop sign leftover from earlier and drag it towards the middle of the ring. Once again, they attempt the double powerbomb, with Robert Steel locking a Full Nelson in and lifting Marie up…

And she elbows him in the face! Al Blizzard grabs her in a powerbomb position and Alexandra turns it into a spiking hurricanrana onto the sign!

Robert Steel pulls her up and Irish whips her to the ropes, to which Alexandra responds with another hurricanrana! She has some fight left. She forearms, then headbutts him before topping it with a spinning heel kick! Alexandra Marie runs off the ropes and head scissors Robert Steel… transitioning into an Octopus Stretch! Marie’s Tangled Web! She pulls on the arm and locks in the submission. Robert Steel goes down to a knee as she cuts off circulation to his head. He heavily considers a tap out…

Then Al Blizzard slams the stop sign on her head!

He throws it to the side and checks on Robert Steel, “Stop this monstrosity at once!” Robert Steel looks around the ring and sees the garbage can leftover from before and drags it towards the middle of the ring. Blizzard hoists Alexandra Marie onto his shoulders and Steel gets her in a double underhook. Al Blizzard helps send Alexandra Marie in the air as Robert Steel spikes her headfirst onto the garbage can! An assisted Eternal Rest! Robert Steel hooks her leg and Al Blizzard presses down on his partner for extra weight.

One

Two

Three!

Elimination Two:

Alexandra Marie

29:55

Perkins: Just like we said could happen, the combination of Al Blizzard and Robert Steel isolated Alexandra Marie, and despite her best efforts, the number’s game was too much.

Shine: And they are now half of who is left. They have a 50% chance of winning!

Perkins: Which University did you go to again, Wally?

Shine: Steiner Community College.

After Alexandra Marie is rolled out of the ring and helped out of the cage, Robert Steel and Al Blizzard stand tall in the middle of the ring as Andersen Vega and Reagan Cole both get up on the outside and glance at each other from across the ring. They see that it is only them two, and Al and Robert… And it dawns on them. Either they try to corporate to get one of them out, or they BOTH are fucked and out of a World Title match.

“You stab me in the back, I break yours…” Andersen Vega shouts as he rolls into the ring. Reagan Cole responds “The feeling is mutual…” and all four of them stand in the ring, and both of the Londoners jump first. Robert Steel forearms Vega in the face as Al Blizzard kicks Cole in the gut. Each of them forces one of their opponents into a corner and stomp and punch away on them. Al Blizzard grabs Reagan Cole’s head and repeatedly slams it into the turnbuckle, shouting “PERFECT!” over and over. Steel kneeing Vega repeatedly.

The two friends nod at each other and at the same time, they try to get both Cole and Vega on the top rope. A double Superplex is incoming! Vega is the first to fight back, punching Robert Steel in the gut. He follows through with a headbutt and rather than letting Steel fall back into the ring, he grabs him and throws him out of the ring! Robert Steel turns in the air, landing shoulder first into the cage! Meanwhile, as Al Blizzard checks to see Robert Steel fall on the outside, Reagan Cole breaks out of his grip and throws a punch. He slides over Blizzard and grabs him… hitting a running powerbomb in the ring!

Reagan Cole rolls away, taking a breath as it took a ton of strength to slam down the powerhouse Blizzard, and Andersen Vega jumps through the air, nailing an elbow drop on Al Blizzard! Andersen Vega grabs his elbow after it and Reagan Cole tries for a pin.

One

Tw-

And Vega pushes Reagan Cole off and tries to pin himself!

One

Two-

And Al Blizzard kicks out!

Reagan Cole, realizing this partnership has very little chance of actually working, pushes Andersen Vega and clotheslines him out of the ring! Reagan Cole shakes his head, “That didn’t last long…” as Al Blizzard grabs him from behind and hits a release German Suplex! Andersen Vega gets up… but he is met with a running knee from Robert Steel!

Now the two are split and in a way, maybe the only way Reagan Cole and Andersen Vega may last as they can’t get along, keep them separated, don’t get them to pick one of them apart together. In the ring, Al Blizzard grabs the legs of Reagan Cole and locks in a Sharpshooter! The Canadian fans cheer for it because that is the most Canadian move next to the Canadian Destroyer and a Canadian backbreaker, and Reagan Cole yells out in pain as he is being worn down by the submission.

On the outside of the ring, Robert Steel is continually throwing Andersen Vega into the cage and wearing him down. They are near the steps that wrestlers used to walk up tonight and Robert Steel Irish whips Vega shoulder first into it! Steel picks up the… uhh metal steps and nails them into Andersen Vega! Robert Steel drops the steps and shakes the cage, fired up.

Back in the ring, Reagan Cole is slowly crawling towards the ropes in an attempt to use them as leverage to escape, but Al Blizzard sits down again, applying pressure. But, Reagan Cole finds something more useful… a kendo stick, and bashes it on Al’s back to break the hold! He trips up Blizzard and applies his own submission hold! The Disasterpiece! The modified Regal Stretch! He headbutts Al Blizzard before applying the crossface part of the hold!

Robert Steel sees this in the ring and is about to get back in, but Andersen Vega grabs him by the foot and slides him back to the outside, slapping him across the face! He pushes Robert Steel into the steps which cause him to trip backwards. Andersen Vega steps over and applies a front face lock on Steel. He picks him up, dropping him onto the steps with a release vertical suplex! Andersen Vega goes down to a knee as a way to catch his breath.

Al Blizzard is screaming with the submission hold in, shouting “Not perfect! Not Perfect!” and unlike Reagan Cole, he is not in arm’s reach to a weapon. With Reagan Cole on his back, he slowly crawls to the ropes, using them to get off the mat and push Reagan Cole off. Blizzard gets up, but Reagan Cole clotheslines him out of the ring and Reagan Cole falls to the mat, breathing heavily… The Headbutts were not the best idea coming off of a major head injury. Andersen Vega sees Al Blizzard and quickly nails him with a superkick, preventing him from getting up.

Seeing Reagan Cole in the ring, tired, Vega is tempted to get him now and out of the match, but as he glances towards Robert Steel and Al Blizzard on the outside with him… He has to put that grudge aside for just a moment. Andersen Vega searches under the ring and finds… some lumber, a table. The table is placed on the outside of the ring, with Vega steadying the legs. Looking at Al Blizzard, he puts the Perfected bruiser on the apron. He gets Al Blizzard in a rear face lock and tries to turn him over for an Excalibur off the apron, but Al Blizzard grabs the rope.

Andersen Vega tries and tries, hoping he can turn Al over for the cutter, but the grip of Al is too strong…

And Robert Steel grabs Vega from behind and locks in a sleeper! Al Blizzard recovers and punches Andersen Vega multiple times in the gut as he drifts into unconsciousness and falls on the table. Robert Steel gestures for Al Blizzard to jump, and the big man goes to the top turnbuckle. He opens his arms shouting “Perfect!!!!” before diving… hitting a SWANTON BOMB THROUGH THE TABLE!

The move takes both Al and Vega out as the perfected Al laughs while in pain. “Hahaha… Oww!”

Robert Steel tries to help Al Blizzard up but his friend shakes him off. “Get Mr Cole, I need a moment…” He says and Robert Steel rolls into the ring as he sees Reagan Cole slowly getting up and nails him with a clothesline! He puts Reagan Cole’s head between his legs and lifts him up, dropping him with a running sit-out powerbomb!

One

Two

Three-

No!

Reagan Cole kicks out and Robert Steel shakes his head. Looking around the plunder left in the ring, he sees one of the steel folding chairs and gets an idea. Unfolding it and placing it on the mat, he puts Reagan Cole’s head on it, with his head sticking out of the back end… Oh no. A Fatality with Reagan Cole’s head stuck in the chair. The move took out Roni Cooper. Robert Steel runs off the ropes for extra momentum, and Reagan Cole moves, making Robert kick the chair! The chair bounces off the ropes and remains in the ring, but Reagan Cole runs off the ropes, hitting a chop block on Steel, Kick start!

Robert Steel nurses his leg as he attempts to get up and Reagan Cole moves the chair in front of Robert. He runs off the ropes and leaps over him, nailing the Kotaro Krusher on the chair! Fire of Cole! He rolls Robert Steel to his back for the pin!

One

Two

Three!!!

Elimination Three:

Robert Steel

36:46

Perkins: Somehow, they got rid of one of the members of the pair! They couldn’t cooperate, but they divided and stayed out of each other’s hair long enough to get it done!

Shine: But it is down to three, with Reagan Cole being in the match the longest but with the most to prove, Al Blizzard being the freshest and can take advantage of the bad blood between the two, and Vega who is about as opportunistic as they come. It is anyone’s match.

As Robert Steel rolls out of the ring and is helped out of the cage, we see Al Blizzard slowly pull himself up from the outside of the ring with a look of concern. His ally for the match is gone. Reagan Cole takes a second to catch his breath in the ring and Al Blizzard rolls in, ready to fight him.

Al Blizzard attempts to pick up Reagan Cole but the British Apprentice springs up, hitting an elbow. Al responds with a knee lift to the gut and he runs off the ropes, his massive frame getting extra momentum from the ropes. Cole ducks, snapmaring Al over and locking in a double chicken wing, transitioning into some knee strikes to the head! Al Blizzard rolls out of it and Reagan Cole grabs a steel chair in the ring, throwing it into Al Blizzard’s hands, nailing it with a standing dropkick into his head! Reagan Cole goes for a cover.

One

Two

And Al stays alive for the time being, but Reagan Cole transitions into a dragon sleeper, with the knee pressed on his back. The mat is where Reagan Cole is supreme. He wears down the larger man with the Toronto crowd behind him. The official checks on Al Blizzard who remains alive as he slowly gets to his feet… and Reagan Cole grabs him in a rear waist lock. He attempts a german suplex on the larger Blizzard, but the Perfected one blocks it and drags Reagan Cole down by the arm. He quickly hooks both arms from behind and lifts Cole up into a Chicken Wing Gutbuster! A Blizzard classic! He rolls Cole to his back, practically sitting on him for a pin.

One

Two

Three-

And Reagan Cole pushes Al Blizzard off, staying in the match. Al Blizzard sees the crumpled up trash can from when he and Steel crushed Alexandra’s head into it and cracks it on Reagan Cole’s back. He puts his head between his thighs and hooks both arms. However, before he can jump up and drop him for the Double Underhook Facebuster, Reagan Cole drops to a knee and trips Al up. He is about to lock in his Heel Hook, but Al pushes him off, just as Andersen Vega rolls into the ring…

And both of them hit Reagan Cole with a spear! Al Blizzard grins, thinking he has found a new friend as Reagan Cole rolls out of the ring… But Andersen Vega rolls him up!

One

Two-

Al Blizzard gets out of the surprise pin, but Andersen Vega quickly follows up with a Superkick, Avada Kedavra!

He holds his ribs as he stomps at Al Blizzard, pissed off about the Swanton through the table on him. He drags Al Blizzard into the corner and stomps away on his chest, slowing the pace down a bit. Grabbing Al Blizzard by the throat, Andersen Vega slaps his head multiple times before backing up. Vega nails a knee strike in the corner! He pulls him up, nailing him in the face with a forearm. Backing up, Andersen charges…

As Al ducks and drops him into the turnbuckle face first! Blizzard pulls Vega up onto his shoulder and drops him down with a Samoan drop! Andersen Vega bounces off the mat as Blizzard follows up with a gut wrench. The Old Bastard tries to get up and block it, but the strength of Al Blizzard is too much as he hoists him up and drops him with a powerbomb!

There is a sick smirk on Al Blizzard’s face as he crawls towards a corner, laughing. Pulling himself up by the ropes, he measures Andersen Vega who is breathing heavily, trying to get up. As soon as the “God Amongst Men" gets to his feet…

Al Blizzard hits him with his own superkick, Bow Down! He lies down for the pin on Vega.

One

Two

Thre-

And Vega has the sense to kick out in time and Al Blizzard shows a bit of frustration… Before politely arguing with the official. “Sir, are you sure that was not a three-count?” The official holds his hand up for “two,” and Al Blizzard yells “Then you are wrong!” before getting up.

Andersen Vega crawls towards a corner, pulling himself up by the turnbuckles. He grabs the top one extra tight as Al Blizzard tries to pull him off. There is some resistance before Vega is pulled off along with the top turnbuckle! Blizzard gets him on his shoulders in a Fireman’s Carry. Al Cutte-

No! Andersen Vega slides off and pushes Al Blizzard face-first into the exposed steel! Vega pulls him towards the middle of the ring and nails him with a Rolling Cutter! Excalibur! He rolls on top of Blizzard for a pin.

One…

Reagan Cole enters the ring…

Two

Three!

Elimination Four:

Al Blizzard

42:08

Perkins: Reagan Cole vs Andersen Vega as the final two!

Shine: Al Blizzard wanted to prove he belonged in the upper cards of the company and finishing in the top half against the stiff competition is something bu-

And Reagan Cole tackles Andersen Vega, throwing as many punches as he can!

Perkins: Scratch that thought, they are going at it now! It is only those two left!

As Al Blizzard rolls out of the ring and out of the cage, Reagan Cole unleashes weeks and weeks of anger. Vega made an example of him at United We Purge, now it is his chance. Andersen Vega crawls towards the ropes and rolls over, now he is the one who has the high ground! But, Reagan Cole quickly locks in a triangle choke and just unloads as many punches to the head as he can to Andersen Vega as possible before the prick (his words, not mine) can escape and roll out of the ring.

Reagan Cole rolls out and chases Andersen Vega who now has very little room to run. The veteran goes under the ring and Reagan Cole grabs his foot! Cole pulls Andersen Vega by the boot and gets him out…

But Vega hits Reagan Cole in the head with something silver in his hands! Reagan Cole falls back into the cage as we see in Vega’s hands…

A pair of Handcuffs… again.

The fans jeer as they are getting serious flashbacks from their cage match last PPV. Andersen Vega grabs Reagan’s hand and attempts to lock both his hands to the cage. Remembering last time, Reagan Cole tries to fight back, throwing several punches, but Vega still gets a hand stuck to the cage! Reagan Cole reaches out to grab Vega, but the veteran backs up, and has a diabolical grin.

“Do you remember what I said before?” Andersen Vega elbows Reagan Cole in the head. “I said I was going to make you-” He throws another punch causing Reagan Cole to bounce off the cage. “an example!” And Andersen Vega throws multiple closed punches on the wound from Reagan Cole’s head, slowly cutting it open! “Stay down, bitch! Stay down for good this time!” Andersen Vega backs up and nails a superkick to Reagan Cole’s jaw! And another! And Another!

Reagan Cole hangs down, dazed and sore, a cut is on his forehead and even his lip is looking a little red as Andersen Vega slaps him across the head and backs up, soaking in the boos from the Canadian fans. He turns around as a tired Reagan Cole reaches in his pockets…

And pulls out a key…

He came prepared.

Even though he is battered, Reagan Cole gets up and grabs Vega from behind… Dropping him on the floor with an Inverted Suplex! He picks up Andersen Vega and rolls him into the ring for a pin!

One

Two

Three-

No!

Reagan Cole covers his wound with his hand, some of the blood staining his wrist tape as he crawls away, needing a moment to catch his breath. Pulling himself up by the ropes, his breathing is heavy as his stomach moves up and down. Andersen Vega gets up, and we get an idea of what is coming. As Vega is to his feet, Reagan Cole goes low, aiming for kicksta-

And Andersen Vega lifts a knee up, nailing him in the head! Reagan Cole falls to the mat as Vega stumbles and lands on his rear. If Reagan Cole hit that, he would have been easy pickings for either a Cole Lock or a Fire of Cole. Grabbing Reagan Cole’s head, he punches him in the wound again before seeing the exposed turnbuckle he used to counter the Al Cutter… and pulls Cole up, smashing his head into it! He pulls him into a reverse facelock… Another Excalibur! Reagan Cole lies face first on the mat, taken out, and even though Vega could easily pin him… He doesn’t. Patting Reagan Cole on the back he speaks. “That’s better, bitch, stay down… Stay down for good…” before slowly rolling out of the ring.

Searching around the apron, he lifts up the skirting in multiple places, trying to find a specific weapon. Reagan Cole tries to push himself up, but his arms shake and he falls back down. Finally, Andersen Vega has a big old grin as he pulls out… his black baseball bat. He smacks it into his hand. “Murder is okay, right? Haha,” and he rolls back in the ring. Getting himself ready for a swing, Reagan Cole slowly gets up. Not again, not this way…

And Reagan Cole ducks the home run swing and grabs the bat from his hand! He drives the end of it into Vega’s ribs before backing up. The fans cheer, but rather than cracking him across the head, Reagan Cole nails Vega in the back of the leg with the bat! Andersen Vega’s leg gotta be blown out as Reagan Cole throws the bat away and locks in a heel hook! The Cole Lock is in!

Andersen Vega yells out in pain as his ankle and knee are being bent like mad! He is in the middle of the ring, nowhere to go. Reagan Cole has blood on his forehead, practically frothing at the mouth. He wants this. “Tap! Tap out, you bastard!” Reagan Cole shouts. Andersen Vega desperately looks around the ring and no leftover hardware is within easy reach. Reagan Cole lets go of the hold just for half a second, just to drop an elbow on the knee and relock it in!

Swallowing his massive massive ego…

Andersen Vega has no choice but to tap out!

Elimination Five:

Andersen Vega

Winner:
New Number One Contender

Reagan Cole

49:29

Perkins: Reagan Cole did it! Reagan Cole did it! Against all odds, he was the one to survive this barbaric match!

Shine: All six of these competitors laid it all on the line but through it all, Reagan Cole is the one to win. It is Reagan Cole challenging Patriot for the championship at Manifest Destiny!

Letting go of the hold, Reagan Cole lies on the mat as his theme music starts to play. He did it. He won. He finally made it right against Andersen Vega. No more people calling him out for a losing streak, he is back where he was many months ago before his career took a turn for the worst, number one contender. Slowly, he gets up and the referee raises his arm up high, Reagan Cole is exhausted.

Perkins: Andersen Vega kept the handcuffs and the bat at ringside, keeping them if needed as they were the two things that caused Reagan Cole multiple injuries. But Reagan Cole had an answer for the cuffs and used Vega’s bat against him.

Shine: Reagan Cole is just about as experienced as Andersen Vega and he learned and came prepared and just had enough fight left in him to overcome.

Getting on the top turnbuckles, Reagan Cole lets out a tired grin. Finally, things are right. He points to the Canadian crowd and nods, appreciating their support tonight. Getting down, Reagan Cole looks over his shoulder at Andersen Vega who is holding his knee in the corner, pissed off, and having officials check him over. He mouths “This isn’t over yet…” at Reagan and the British Apprentice simply rolls out of the ring. The cage’s gate is open and he leaves up the ramp with a bit of a limp. At the top of the stage, he holds both his hands up high.

Perkins: Thanks for watching everyone. We hope you follow us as we are on the road to Manifest Destiny in the Windy city.

Shine: What other matches will appear? What scores will be settled? It is our birthright, but it all starts with Primetime!

With a bloody Reagan Cole smiling, looking at the crowd…

We see the LDW World Champion walk out from backstage, wearing a t-shirt over his gear from earlier, with the LDW World Championship.

Perkins: W-Wait, Patriot’s out?

Reagan Cole turns around to see Patriot with a grin on his face. The champion stands across from him, and we can catch his voice on the camera. “I may have been rooting for Riley…” He jokes before extending his hand. “But you earned this, man. Give it your all, because I won’t hold back.”

Wiping his face, Reagan Cole looks at the LDW World Championship that eluded him back at Blackout… and nods before shaking the champion’s hand. “I wouldn’t have it any other way…” He says before the two break grip.

With a competitive smile on his face, Patriot holds up the LDW World Championship to cheers as we see a graphic on the screen featuring the two men for the world title… at Manifest Destiny as we fade to black...​

Post-Match Narrator notes: Aside from the cuffs part at the end, which could have been done better, I was very proud of this match. It was a case where I felt each person in the match got something out of it for their characters and nobody looked really "weak." A sad ending to it is that the title match could not happen. Due to law school and work picking up for myself and Jonny along with the memory leak causing our motivation to be shot, we had to close the fed prior to Manifest Destiny.

Josh Drake

Is Extreme And Lives For The Coming Out
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
mitsuharumisawa
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
GenichiroTenryu
Favorite Wrestler
ChrisKanyon
Favorite Wrestler
MasaakiMochizuki
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
"Stay down, old fart!" That should be something Masaaki Mochizuki yells to 52-year-old Genichiro Tenryu in my 2002-03 WWF TEW save.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Match 2:

Minefield Marathon Match
Azrael vs Ryan Doucette

Royal Wrestling Kingdom: Grand Coronation II from The Legendary Fenway Park in Boston, Massetuchets.

El Curry for Azrael, Ryan Doucette, well, me.

Storyline Background:

The story of this match involves the deterioration of the psyche of two men. The morality and resolve of two people nearing their end. As much of that has to do with behind the scenes rumours that still persist today, but we'll stick to the on-screen stuff. In RWK, both Azrael and Ryan Doucette have had transformative journeys. Azrael, while always having a small hint of something not right in his head, entered RWK as a brash competitor. However, after being taken under the learning tree of Odin Anaxagaros (ironically, a once rival of his opponent tonight) and becoming the "Angel of Death." a level of evil came out from him. As for Ryan Doucette (or also known as Ryan Vendetta), he was seemingly a shoo-in to become champion. However, after a vengeful Odin removed him from the inaugural match, he has had wins in RWK, but seemingly either comes up short or has what he wanted to be taken from him. Since then he never received another world title match or number one contender's match, he was robbed of a chance to settle a score with his longest rival, Tyler Keenan, then once again where both were a prize for him, and that can ruin a man.

With him also getting suspended by acting GM and flame to his rival, Kristina Oliver, for injuring an opponent in a heated Steel Cage match (ironically with him also getting hurt but she ignored it) and seemingly entering a darker and darker place, Ryan chose to enact revenge by trying to ruin the next show, sneaking in and even taking out a competitor scheduled on the card. That person... was one of Azrael's teammates in a special tag team match with future title implications (though the teams were randomized at the time). Azrael's team lost, Ryan was later fired before the end of the night, and Azrael confronted him, giving him a slap on his way out. But the lust for revenge continued and even without Ryan being there, it ended up costing him matches, calling for the man who wronged him. Eventually, Ryan returned, using his real name, thanks to a returning owner coming to balance power from Keenan and Oliver. However, Azrael was not satisfied and after a loss to Tyler Keenan and his long-time tag partner, Christopher Jordan, Azrael returned with a new look, not just beating up Ryan, but also his cousin, Nova Taylor (now known as Princess Nova) who was stuck as a ring-announcer due to injury.

What made Azrael relent? A match, and the stipulation is one drawn up from Ryan's past. Minefield Marathon, a concept used in a special tag team tournament in NGW which Ryan Doucette competed in, every match can have its stipulation changed on a dime. A true test of a wrestler's heart, ability to adapt, and endurance as, with moving goal posts, victory can be pushed farther away at a moment's notice.

The catch? Just weeks before the PPV, Ryan Doucette (and Nova as well) announced that he will be leaving the company after the PPV. The reasoning? Citing burnout, and a desire to start a family with his newly-wed wife. Little what fans knew, Azrael's contract was also expiring at the PPV, meaning it was going to be both men's swan song for the time being.

Approximately Half An Hour Before Bell-time

We are joined in the locker room area of Fenway Park as a wrestler who announced he is leaving the Royal Wrestling Kingdom after tonight, Ryan Doucette, is sitting down on a bench. His hair is looking a little more shaggy compared to what it has typically been, and he sits with his hands folded, looking dead ahead. He is dawning a special pair of tights tonight, a silver filled with red and black scars all over them along with a very stylized “D” with the letter R in them on one side, and the word “mercy” crossed out on the other side. His kick pads and knee pads are black and also have similar scar designs on them, with them being silver and red. There is a laser focus on the face of Doucette with what is most likely his final match in an RWK ring tonight. He takes a long deep breath through his nose and there is a knock heard on the dressing room door. Ryan rolls his eyes and leans back against the wall.

Doucette: Come on in…

He says rather forcefully and the door opens to reveal RWK's owner, Josh Reed. For once embracing his ownership rope, he’s decked out in a full suit with a black sports coat and pants, along with a white dress shirt and golden tie. He peaks into the room and, rather nervously, speaks.

Reed: Hey….Ryan, I’m really glad I could catch you before your match later tonight. I know this is a big night for you and all…

Josh begins to step into the room and the soon departing wrestler gives off a sigh as he knows exactly where he is heading.

Reed: But, I was talking to the board of directors and they suggested I’d talk to you before your match. I understand that your decision is all on you, but…

Doucette: Josh…

He stands up and looks his soon to be former boss in the eye.

Doucette: I know what you’re going to ask me, and you know my answer. No, I’m not staying after tonight.

The unlikely owner of RWK bites his lip before giving it another shot.

Reed: But, come on, Ryan. You’re not the type of guy to give up. I know that. But you have a role here in RWK. You’re potentially squandering opportunities by lea-

Ryan cuts him off, saying rather sarcastically.

Doucette: Opportunities you say? Let me ask you, how many opportunities have I really got in RWK? Didn’t the guy who offered me the contract say I could ascend to a kingly status in wrestling? Because all I remember is this company just screwing me with any chance I did get and you put me in the ring with every single psychopath possible! Odin Anaxagaros, Tyler, Victor, fucking Azrael! And despite the fact I’m one of the few people who was here since day one, even voted by the fans, the people who decide if we stay in business or not, as their favourite, and I’ve been one of the most consistent here, I was told I wasn’t ‘a star.’ So, no, I’m not “squandering my opportunities.”

The response Ryan has given him was not what he wanted and Josh rubs his forehead, trying to think of a way to calm down the disgruntled wrestler.

Reed: Please, Ryan. I brought you back so you could be able to work towards these opportunities. And I know you’ve had problems with mental illness over the past few years, but there’s no…

Doucette: But what!?

Doucette says, raising his voice.

Doucette: Just, let’s ignore the goddamn depression and self-doubt I have moped about long enough. But what you did wasn’t bring me back to “give me opportunities” you brought me back because you didn’t have the spine to stand up to that maniacal bitch. So, how about this, I won’t be your little pawn. You’re on your own with that. All I’m focused on right now is my last match in this, ehem, Kingdom of Pro-Wrestling. And…

He stops in the middle of his sentence and his demeanour suddenly changes. There is a small smirk on his face and he gives a cold chuckle. He holds up his finger and appears rather relieved.

Doucette: You know what? For once, I don’t need to worry about getting a win or getting myself in line for a title shot. I don’t need to worry about what some people in suits think of me, and I sure as hell don’t need to worry about some fictitious promises or winning a popularity contest. Isn’t that where Azrael is right now? His eyes are opened up, he doesn’t care about championships, accolades, or even winning and all he cares about is breaking my body and mind? Who’s to say I can’t do the same?

Ryan Doucette gives off a cold snicker as he looks away from Josh. His eyes look cold as he stares off into the distance.

Doucette: He wants to end my career, but after tonight it’s probably over anyway. Maybe it’d be fitting that I drag him out with me? Instead of being the one to suffer for my art...I...make my art his suffering? He’s far from the same man who walked with reckless confidence before. Should I say his mind is broken and that all he cares about is a personal vendetta? Ironic...He said I’m a dead man for that but I’m going to fucking show him to his grave tonight…

With all the dark promises Ryan is making, Josh can’t help but feel uncomfortable. He gulps and with tension in his voice, tries to get him to rethink it.

Reed: N-No...don’t do that. Just, no Ryan. You don’t need to go down to his level. You can do fine in this match without doing that. If you do, I’ll-

Doucette: And you’ll do what?

Doucette turns his attention towards Josh.

Doucette: Are you going to suspend me, just like Kristina did? Fire me? Call the match a draw and declare there be no rematch? Or do nothing as you did for everyone else but me? I don’t have anything to lose for this! So, what do you think will serve as my last moment in RWK be? The guy who has been flat on his back since A Cold Day in Hell? A man who people have called “weak” before?

He leans down towards Josh and puts his hand on his tie, grabbing it and pulling him in. He gives a cold stare to the owner.

Doucette: Or should I leave as the most dangerous man in all of professional wrestling?

Ryan gives off a smirk before sarcastically saying.

Doucette: Thanks for everything, Josh...and FYI-

He flicks the tie in his face before gesturing for him to leave.

Doucette: Grow the fuck up!

Ryan turns his back to Josh Reed and crosses his arm, tapping his toe to wait for him to leave. Josh looks to be very annoyed, but, before he can lash out, he decides better of it. He sighs before turning around and walking out the door, the camera following him. Josh shuts the door before sitting down on the floor by the wall and burying his head into his knees. He mutters before the camera fades away from the scene.

Reed: Maybe he’s right…?

The camera cuts to James O’Connell and Vincent Baker, who, along with everyone in the stadium, are almost unsure what to think of what they just witnessed. Is this finally Ryan Doucette’s breaking point? Or is this just a product of the circumstances he is in tonight? And what about Josh Reed? James speaks up first, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

O’Connell: Well, if we wanted to know what kind of frame of mind Ryan Doucette is going to be in tonight, I think that explains it. This is just a side of him we’ve only seen glimpses of at rare moments...but this is just to a whole new level.

Baker: I think that, as much as it’s a little unsettling, with some of the things Azrael has done...all of what he’s experienced, it’s justified. I mean, every single thing, getting injured multiple times, losing his one world championship opportunity, the countless rough losses, his mentor, Emile Cormier, getting attacked earlier this year, coming so close to being in the main event tonight, and just everything Azrael has done in his obsession with ending him...I just hope after tonight, he gets it all out of his system. I’ve been critical of him in the past, but the Ryan Doucette we all know maybe better than the ugly side we’re about to see tonight.

O’Connell: This is one time I completely agree with you. Just, with Azrael’s fall from grace, he’s become a deadly individual and with the complete unpredictability of the mind of Azrael and the Minefield Marathon stipulation tonight, this may be the one time he has to use this ugly side of him, anyway, coming up in…

Vincent tapes James on the shoulder and he points over to the side as Nova Taylor, the cousin of Doucette, is looking as if she’s about to cry. She has her hand buried in her face. She wanted to avoid her cousin having to resort to being in a dark place. James, being the professional he is, looks towards the camera.

O’Connell: We’ll be back after this commercial…

Before we cut to a commercial, we see both commentators get up from their table and walk over to Nova as we fade away.

Later in the night

After Ryder Parks pulled off his upset win against the former world champion, Nick, the ring is cleared and the Minefield Marathon match is about to begin as a personal grudge is set to be laid to rest. Someone who has invested interest in the match, Nova Taylor stands in the ring, taking a deep breath before speaking to the crowd.

Nova: The following match is the Minefield Marathon! The match will begin with a random stipulation chosen. Then, the participants must wrestle under those rules. At a random time, a horn will sound and the stipulation will change, forcing the competitors to wrestle under those rules. This will continue until someone wins the match.

The opening riff to “Vice Grip” plays as, for apparently one last time, Ryan Doucette is about to make his way to the ring. Despite the coldness he showed earlier, the crowd, still sympathetic to his cause, cheers the fan favourite of the year in RWK. A burst of pyro shoots up as Doucette makes his way out, completely focused. Adding to the attire we saw earlier is a Black Leather Jacket, a skin-tight black top under it, and a bandana with a skull on it wrapped around his face. He holds his arms out wide in a mock-messiah pose with his devil horns. As the lyrics kick in he does a swift throat-cutting gesture before making his way down the ramp, with the fans in the stadium around him.

Nova: Making his way to the ring first, from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, weighing in at 210 pounds, the Dangerous Ryan Doucette!

O’Connell: Well, we saw exactly the frame of mind this man was in earlier tonight, and I think that if they’re given a stipulation to work with, Ryan Doucette and Azrael may rip each other to shreds.

Baker: Ryan before was all about surviving this match and rolling with the punches, fighting for a tomorrow in RWK. But, due to a combination of out of ring circumstances and maybe mounting frustration, there won’t be a tomorrow for him in RWK anyways. Now, he wants the same for Azrael.

Dead focused on the match at hand, Ryan Doucette doesn’t take much time to devote himself to the fans. As the night has fallen on Fenway Park, it’s a cold night sky as the backdrop for an all-out war between the two men. Ryan walks with purpose as he walks to the ringside area. He walks around the ring. The fans are around him, but he is in his own personal bubble. Doucette slides onto the ring apron and looks out, a dead serious look in his eyes. He steps into the ring and climbs the top turnbuckle. Ryan rips off his bandana, showing a dead-serious expression as “Vice Grip” fades away. He jumps down from the turnbuckles and looks at the entranceway.

As the crowd waits for Azrael to make his way down, Nova looks towards her cousin, someone she has tried to stand with since she walked into this company. She walks over towards him and she is the only thing that breaks his concentration. Nova puts her hand on his shoulder and talks to him, with the audio being picked up by the cameras. “Don’t go too far, Ryan…” Nova says to him. Doucette takes a deep breath, not quite looking her straight in the eye and responds “I’ll do what I need to do.”

Nova Taylor gives Ryan a quick hug and the wrestler gives a light one back. The last time they’ll be in an RWK ring together. Finally, a familiar message appears on the big screen before his theme music begins to play.

“Turn that frown upside down…”

Drawing thunderous boos from the crowd is the sinister theme of the diabolical Angel of Death himself, Azrael. Any lights that were on in the stadium have shut off except for a few lights near the stage. Smoke appears as we see, rising up from the stage with his new, fully evolved look, Azrael. Long trench coat, paint-smeared face, and a smile which would make the joker feel flattered. He eventually holds up his hands in his signature pose, eyes closed, almost laughing as he does. Then, he swiftly switches pose to holding his fingers up in the sky before finally spreading his arms out wide, chest puffed out as the lights finally return. Holding in her destain for the man who brutalized her at Kingdom Awards, Nova does Azrael’s introduction, barely able to fake enthusiasm.

Nova: And his opponent, from Cape Town, South Africa, weighing in at 214 pounds, the Angel of Death... Azrael...

O’Connell: We’ve talked about how Ryan Doucette has changed, what about Azrael? Even before this rivalry started with him and Ryan Doucette, he had shredded his cocky demeanour.

Baker: No doubt. In fact, he was influenced by the person Ryan Doucette had faced all the way back at Grand Coronation One, Odin Anaxagaros, the self-proclaimed “God of War” and he became his Angel of Death. He became far more brutal and lustful for violence, and grew what we all described as a “Black Heart,” but it was nowhere near what he is now…

Azrael’s walk to the ring is slow and his gaze and Doucette’s lock. Both men completely changed in the course of a year in RWK. Two men who had come within inches of success countless times, until meddling in their opportunities left them both bitter. But now, the opportunity both men had been waiting for has arrived.

O’Connell: After Ryan Doucette’s crusade at Democracy Rules resulted in one of Azrael’s partners being taken out of the Roulette Tag Team Match, and the subsequent loss, it grew into a downright obsession with Ryan Doucette. Craving the ability to get his hands on him. It ended up costing him one match before, but when Doucette finally returned in the Destiny Royale and Azrael had his chance...things didn’t go well for him.

Baker: He jumped at Ryan Doucette right away but it ended up in his own elimination and Azrael just completely snapped! He invaded Ryan’s Hamilton home, cost him an important match to him, just like Ryan had done before, and even put his hands on his family, taking Josh Reed finally growing a spine to stop it! Nobody can excuse his actions, hell, I don’t blame Ryan Doucette for feeling the way he does about this match.

When Azrael finally gets to ringside, he climbs onto the apron, not losing sight of Ryan Doucette. Fearing she may be attacked again, Nova Taylor quickly slides out of the ring and keeps as far away from Azrael as can until she can leave ringside, as per orders of Josh Reed. The official assigned to the match, Rupert Ross, stands between the two as Azrael gets into the ring. The Angel of Death slides his trench coat off before sitting cross-legged and raising his hands in his pose once again. His epic theme song finally fades away and he brings himself to his feet slowly.

The two men, waiting for the stipulation to be chosen, circle each other as Nova Taylor finally sees her chance to leave ringside. Ryan Doucette keeps one eye on Azrael and the other on his cousin, while Azrael’s sole focus is on Doucette. Finally, a horn sounds and stipulations begin to roll on the big screen. Many stipulations appear from a TLC to a Street Fight to a submission match appear, finally, it lands on a curious one to start.

Singles Match

O’Connell: Any stipulation, I guess we’re starting with a traditional singles match.

Baker: For now...

The bell immediately rings and the Minefield Marathon officially begins with Azrael being a bit quicker to jump and he fires a flurry of punches which force Doucette into the corner. Rupert Ross immediately starts a count to keep Azrael within the current rules and the Angel of Death lets up at four to not get disqualified right away. Ryan rubs his face, obviously more than a little annoyed, but Azrael jumps back on him, stomping his boot repeatedly into the chest and forcing him to a seated position. Showing his ruthless aggression, he presses the knee into the throat of Ryan Doucette and this forces another count from Rupert Ross which Azrael barely breaks just before five. He chuckles as he holds his hands up, backing away.

O’Connell: Azrael’s risking a disqualification right away. The stipulation isn’t a no disqualification match.

Baker: For now, James. Who knows? Maybe it can change within the next minute? Maybe ten minutes? Or even as I am trying to finish this sentence...Okay, forget the last one.

Doucette pulls himself up by the ropes, rubbing his neck. But, rather than retaliating right away, he leans back first against the turnbuckles and, with a sick smile, begs Azrael to give him more.

Baker: Looks like Ryan Doucette’s a glutton for punishment…

Gladly obliging, Azrael charges in and hits a hard clothesline to the chest of Doucette, sandwiching him between him and the turnbuckles. Azrael pulls Ryan in for a double underhook and snaps him overhead with a Suplex, crashing him back first into the mat. Sitting up, Azrael with his paint-covered face looks over at Doucette who rolls towards the ropes for a brief moment to get himself back. Instead, Azrael crawls over and pulls Doucette throat-first over the middle rope. He locks in a modified sleeper hold, forcing the ring rope to the throat of Doucette and holds it in once again. Rupert Ross this time has to threaten an early disqualification as Azrael takes liberties with the count once more.

Obviously none-too-pleased from the choke, Ryan Doucette coughs as he holds his throat. Azrael backs up, stalking his rival. He wants to take as much time as possible to hurt him. Getting himself up by the ropes, the fiery spirit from Doucette at the beginning of the match has been suppressed a bit and he needs an opening to reignite it once again. Azrael charges towards Ryan, trying to use his momentum to send him flying over the top rope, but Doucette drops his shoulder and sends the Black Heart flying over the top rope and crashing to the ground with a back-body drop!

Azrael holds his back, laughing in pain as Ryan Doucette gets on his hands and knees to take a very brief moment to recharge. Seeing a perfect position for a big move, he stands up, almost shaking in anticipation. As Azrael gets back to his feet, Ryan runs off the far ropes and comes back hitting a suicide dive on Azrael with recklessness!

O’Connell: Suicide Dive from Doucette!

Finally feeling some of the pure emotion he felt earlier in the night, Doucette quickly grabs Azrael in a side headlock and unloads with a series of punches to the head as Rupert Ross begins a count...only for it to be interrupted by the sound of the horn. The first stipulation change of the match! Ryan quickly transitions to a headlock to keep Azrael grounded as he watches the stipulation change before his eyes to…

Falls Count Anywhere

O’Connell: Falls count anywhere, this is going to be when this match will take a violent turn.

Baker: Of course...I don’t even think this will be Falls count anywhere, it’ll be more “You have complete liberties to kick the ass of the man you hate all over Fenway Park!” Man...Hopefully, the Boston Red Sox won’t be mad…

Azrael tries to roll out of Doucette’s headlock on the floor, but the Dangerous wrestler keeps on him as Rupert Ross goes to the outside as the rules have changed. Ryan throws a few more unforgiving elbows at him, but Azrael finally powers out, showing no pain at all from the flurry of punches. He pushes Doucette against the barricade and uses both his hands to grab him by the throat. Azrael’s forehead presses against Ryan’s and he gives off a devilish grin while trying to choke the Canadian wrestler. Rupert Ross can only watch as Doucette’s face turns red. But, in as Azrael gets too confident, he manages to break out, slapping away the hands of Azrael and nailing him in the jaw with an elbow. Azrael looks back, barely showing a thing and smiles.

Baker: Remind me to stay as far as I can away from Azrael after this match…

With his previous strike doing nothing, Ryan Doucette follows that up with more elbows, not letting up on a single one. He finally pushes himself away from the barricade and follows it up with a roundhouse kick to the chin of Azrael, finally bringing the Angel of Death to a knee. His breathing is still a bit heavy after the choke, coughing as he does, but knowing that Azrael at any moment can bounce right back. Ryan gives a hard knee to the chin of Azrael, causing the Black Heart to fall to the floor.

O’Connell: Finally, Ryan Doucette has a moment in control of this match.

Baker: For how long, however? As soon as Azrael gets a counter, he’s going to punish Ryan as long as possible. If Doucette wasn’t so set on punishing Azrael in return, he’d have to finish this match as soon as possible to survive or get screwed over by a stipulation change.

Keeping on Azrael, Doucette pulls him up in a front face lock and drags him towards the corner, giving him an occasional knee for good measure to keep him from sprouting up. Eventually, Doucette puts Azrael’s arm over his head and tries to hoist him up, thinking about a Suplex into the steel barricade. As he is about to bring Azrael over his head, the Angel of Death quickly knees him in the head, forcing him to put him back down. Azrael pushes Doucette back first into the barricade and unloads with a series of punches!

Baker: See? What did I tell you! Azrael’s completely unloading off on Doucette after he took a moment too long to follow up!

The aggression Azrael unleashed has forced Doucette to a seated position against the barricade and the crowd favourite is in a daze. Azrael slowly backs up, eyeing Doucette. Something sadistic is being brewed in the mind of the completely insane Azrael. Ryan grabs the barricade in an attempt to pull himself up just as Azrael charges at him. Out of pure instinct, Doucette gets up and catches Azrael mid-run, picking him up and spinning around, driving him back first into the steel barricade with a Spinebuster!

O’Connell: And you were saying? Counter from Doucette as he sends Azrael crashing into the barricade!

Rubbing his face after an onslaught of punches from Azrael, Ryan Doucette keeps rather focused on Azrael. Without taking his eyes off him, Ryan runs at Azrael, clotheslining him over the barricade and into the crowd!

Baker: Looks like this will be spilling all over the ballpark!

Before going after Azrael, something clicks in the mind of Ryan Doucette. He heads towards the apron of the ring and pulls it up. Quickly looking back and forth between Azrael and under the ring, Ryan reaches under the ring and pulls out a steel chair. With a smirk on his face and a newly found weapon in hand, he hops the barricade. Azrael begins to get to his feet and quickly punches Doucette across the chin. This doesn’t force Ryan to drop the chair and instead he responds by jabbing it to the ribs like a spear. The steel to the midsection forces Azrael to bend over and Doucette follows that up with a chair shot to the back, creating a loud crack.

O’Connell: The fans need to keep their distance from them because nothing gonna stop them from tearing each other apart!

Baker: Yeah, and we don’t want any lawsuits…

The crowd members nearby peel out as the two take their fight away from the ring. As Azrael walks away, Doucette keeps getting multiple chair shots in on his rival. Each swing of the chair turned Azrael’s pale back the redder. The two are near the third baseline of the park and finally, the section of seats on the field ends, giving them full range to do whatever they wish. The Angel of Death gets on his hands and knees, with the chair shots seemingly finally doing damage. Ryan Doucette takes one last final chair shot to the back, forcing Azrael to lie on the ground.

O’Connell: Since grabbing the chair, Doucette has completely shifted this match in his favour.

Baker: The spinebuster into the barricade honestly started it. But the chair certainly kept the match in his favour with every swing to the back.

Backing up, Ryan leans on the folded steel chair and eyes up Azrael, looking for the killing blow. The crowd cheers as he begs the Angel of Death to get back to his feet. There is a small smirk on the face of Azrael who may as well be enjoying the punishment as he gets to his knees, not looking at Doucette. Ryan gets the chair ready and waits for Azrael to be complete to his feet. He swings the chair, aiming for the head, but with a Matrix-like dodge, Azrael avoids the incoming weapon. The force of the swing nearly knocks Ryan to the ground, but he turns back towards his opponent for Azrael to connect to the side of his head with a spinning heel kick!

O’Connell: And a dodge from Azrael and he follows that up with a sickening kick to the head!

Baker: What’s up with people in facepaint and their weird ability to take punishment and avoid stuff…

With Doucette taken down, Azrael kicks the chair away and stomps the Canadian wrestler. He top mounts Doucette, grabbing the back of his head and Azrael fires off multiple punches, wearing down the fan favourite. Topping it all off is a sickening headbutt and he gets off, placing his foot on the chest of Doucette. Rupert Ross who has followed the action is about to count the pin but Azrael waves him off, instead of holding his hands up for his pose as Doucette, out of habit, gets his shoulder off the ground.

O’Connell: Can a wrestler even wave off the official like that?

Baker: When Azrael is standing across from you, it is best not to get on his bad side...Ryan is finding out.

Azrael waves a couple of nearby fans off and out of terror from the deranged Angel, they flee, giving him their chairs to work with. He drags them within close proximity to Doucette and places the chairs next to each other, with the flat seats touching. His potential tool for destruction is prepared. Azrael focuses his attention back towards Doucette who has had his brains rattled from the Headbutt earlier and drags him to his feet with a front face lock. Before Ryan can come to his senses, Azrael clubs him in the back with his forearm and brings Doucette over the chairs. He turns Doucette around so that he in a position for a Reverse DDT. Trying to get out, Doucette flails his arms but it is no use as Azrael plants his head into the steel chairs!

O’Connell: Reverse DDT planting Doucette into the chairs!

Baker: This may be the point in the match where Azrael is able to run away with it. I told you before, Azrael is dead-focused on prolonging the punishing Ryan Doucette.

O’Connell: Well, Ryan has always had one of the biggest hearts in RWK, I think if there is anyone who can come back, it’s him.

Baker: That was the Ryan Doucette beforehand when he had passion. That passion is dying. Why do you think he’s leaving? All that passion has been left with anger and frustration and frankly, the more he gets hurt, the closer he’ll be to falling, again.

There is a sick laugh from Azrael as he nearly caves in the head of the popular wrestler. Ryan lies on the ground, eyes blinking as he is seeing lights, not counting those in the night sky. Azrael looks at Doucette, then turns his attention towards the dugout near the third base. A twisted smile appears on his face and Azrael grabs a steel chair. He places the chair on the abdomen of Ryan Doucette and goes over towards the dugout.

O’Connell: Oh no, this is not going to be good for either one of them!

Baker: Azrael’s willing to do anything to punish Doucette!

Azrael heads into the crowd and goes up on top of the dugout looking down on the dazed Ryan Doucette. He turns his back towards him and spreads his arms out wide, soaking in the atmosphere. The crowd stands up, anticipating something big to happen and Azrael jumps, flipping backwards and landing on Doucette with a massive Moonsault!

O’Connell: Moonsault! Azrael has gone completely mental and he nearly tried to kill himself to hurt Ryan Doucette!

Baker: It looks like he hurt himself just as much Ryan.

Flopping on the ground and holding his ribs, Azrael hurt himself with his own offence but still did great damage to Doucette. Ryan rolls on the ground holding his ribs, coughing after Azrael nearly crushed his ribs. This would be a time where Azrael easily could attempt a pin, but he has no desire to end this match yet. He slowly gets up with his arm across his ribs, and he continues to show joy from this. Azrael grabs Doucette by the hair and Rupert Ross is helpless in stopping it. As long as the stipulation doesn’t change, he can’t do a damn thing. As Doucette gets back to his feet, he tries to show some more fight again, elbowing Azrael in the ribs, but his strike lacks the power behind it. Laughing off the attempt, Azrael grabs Doucette by the belt and throws him into the wall which separates the stands from the field. Ryan almost screams in pain as the same ribs which were nearly crushed from Azrael’s moonsault are once again taking a hit. Keeping the match going, Azrael throws Doucette into the stands and the audience members near them scatter.

O’Connell: I think what you predicted is coming true, Vincent. As long as this stipulation doesn’t change, this is a brawling anywhere match, and Doucette may be the one who is in an unfortunate position from it.

Baker: When I have been wrong? And the fact it can change whenever really just throws a massive curveball into everything, pardon the pun. We have been under these rules way longer than the traditional rules we started with, and it can change within the next minute, five minutes, ten, maybe even never!

The fight goes to the top of the dugout as Azrael throws the beaten up Doucette onto the roof of it and this situation is looking more threatening. Azrael follows on top and the two competitors are one bad step from falling either into the benches or onto the field. Ryan is on his hands and knees as Azrael lifts him up and pops him in the jaw with an uppercut! Falling onto his back, Doucette is in a foggy daze. Azrael looks towards his foe and decides to further punish him. Stepping his leg between the legs of his opponent, the Black Heart crosses Ryan Doucette’s legs together and steps over, flipping to his stomach. It appears to be a sharpshooter until Azrael turns around and locks both the arms of Doucette in a double chicken wing. A Scorpion Crosslock is secured and the previously hurt ribs of Doucette are aching.

Baker: Just because you have a submission on a raised surface doesn’t make it more devastating…

O’Connell: It doesn’t need to, that Scorpion Crosslock targets so many parts of the body. The legs are twisted and joints are pulled, the arms have pressure applied, and the arch really stresses the midsection, one which was already hurt. If you say Ryan’s passion is truly dead, we may see a tap out right here.

Baker: I don’t even think Azrael wants to make him tap out. I mean, even then, if he does, then it’d be a sign to show he’s finally sent Doucette to his breaking point. Something that his previous brother at arms Odin tried to do, Victor Sokolova nearly did, and our world champion Tyler Keenan tried to do while attempting to expose him!

Despite the pain of the submission hold, Ryan Doucette does not give, shaking his head “No” as he screams out. Whether or not he has the fire anymore to last longer after Grand Coronation, his pride remains. Eventually, after rocking Doucette back and forth to further stress him, Azrael finally let's go, feeling somewhat satisfied with the pain he distributed...At least with that move. Going to the next step in his mad plan to completely brutalize the Dangerous-Kid, he pulls Doucette to his knees and gets in his face.

“This is going to hurt really...really bad…” Azrael says with a grin, channelling his inner Joker as he lifts Doucette on his shoulders. He attempts to lock the head to drive Doucette off the dugout with Angel's Misfortune, but somehow, Ryan Doucette finds it in him to try to wiggle out. He swings his knee to hit Azrael in the side of the head and elbows him in the smalls of the back, finally getting off his shoulders. Looking towards the field, Ryan grabs Azrael by his waist and, with every ounce of strength he has, tosses Azrael off the dugout and to the field! Azrael attempts to land on his feet on the way down, but the momentum is too great and he rolls, hitting the ground hard!

O’Connell: Sweet Jesus! Ryan Doucette counters and sends Azrael crashing to the field!

Baker: If he didn’t come to his senses there, Azrael would have done that to him but far worse…

After Azrael’s fall, the Angel of Death rubs the back of his neck, breathing a bit heavily after his tumble, but he still somehow finds it within himself to break out a smile and laugh. Meanwhile, Ryan Doucette, who was on the receiving end of an onslaught of pain from Azrael is more than tired of taking a beating. With the distance between them, Ryan Doucette has an idea. He backs to the end of the top of the dugout in wait. As soon as Azrael gets to his feet, he runs, jumps through the air and takes out Azrael with a flying clothesline! Before Azrael has any chance to get up, Ryan Doucette top mounts him and unleashes as many punches and elbows as he can, letting out months of anger towards Azrael.

O’Connell: Doucette takes to the air and now is unleashing as many punches as he can! This is an outright brawl!

Baker: Ryan’s wrestling is completely different to normal. Every single risk he’s taken has been calculated. For once, his emotion is completely focused on one thing, hurting someone and, although I don’t typically play favourites…

O’Connell: Bull…

Baker: This is one time I have sympathy for Doucette!

Eventually, Azrael somehow manages to get Doucette off of him, but that doesn’t break Ryan’s focus. With Azrael stumbling to get back up, Doucette quickly follows that up with a hard shoot kick to the chest of Azrael. A loud thud is heard through the park as that kick has a little more “oomph” than usual. Ryan connects with another and Azrael, still keeping his bizarre poker face takes the kick. Appearing a little frustrated, for the third kick, Doucette takes a bit of a run-up and with full force, knocks Azrael to his back and finally, Azrael’s smile is broken giving a little “oooh….” as he’s kicked. Finally, the fan favourite is getting somewhere. To finish it off, he backs up, doing a throat-cutting gesture before kicking Azrael square in the chin with a roundhouse as he gets up, knocking Azrael out for the time being!

With him in control for the moment, Ryan Doucette can attempt to pin him so he can end the match before another stipulation change, but deep down, he doesn’t want to end it so quickly. Mocking Azrael and taking a page out of the book to a spectre from both their pasts, Ryan sits cross-legged next to Azrael. Breathing slowly, there is a bit of a confident smirk on the face of Ryan as he says to Azrael. “I’m going to hurt you...really fucking bad…” His expression changes as he adds. “You rob me of something I wanted to do for a long time, you invaded my home...put your hands on my family...I need to do this you motherfucker…”

Baker: My what language…

Getting up, Ryan heads towards the benches of the team and he sees a bucket that is full of one thing, wooden baseball bats. Perhaps living out a childhood fantasy of playing for his home country Toronto Blue Jays, Doucette grabs the bat and takes aim at Azrael. As the Angel of Death starts to come to his senses, he sees the pissed off Ryan and his bat and he can’t help but crawl away getting closer towards the ringside area once again. The fans clear the way again and Azrael, perhaps so he can have time to counter him, gets up and books it for the ringside area. Doucette pursues, bat in hand. Azrael jumps the barricade and Doucette follows suit, but before he can take a swing, Azrael swiftly kicks him in the previously targeted ribs!

O’Connell: Kick right to the ribs again and Azrael lured Doucette into that one!

Baker: I mean, you think he’d run to be a coward? Azrael’s too mental to be scared of anything at this point! Even a brain as screws as his has become can be cunning and that is what makes him deadly.

Ryan rolls on the mat in agony as Azrael grabs the bat for himself. Easing his way into a swing like a baseball player. He’s toying with Doucette as he is in pain. Putting his hand on the ring post, Ryan Doucette tries to pull himself up, but Azrael has him in his line of sight. Channelling his inner David Ortiz, Azrael takes a home run swing, which is dodged by Doucette at the last moment and the bat snaps on impact with the ring post!

Baker: Strike!

O’Connell: Doucette nearly avoids disaster with the swing from Azrael!

Left with a splinted bat handle in his hand, Azrae looks at it as Doucette is still on the outside mat. He isn’t quite jumping back to his feet. Even though he lost his bat, Azrael is willing to work with whatever he has. Taking the broken end of the bat he jabs it into the forehead of Doucette like a knife!

O’Connell: Oh my god, shades of Jeffry Mason with the bat to the forehead, cutting the skin of Ryan Doucette!

Baker: Sickening...I hate that we may see another move like that later tonight, always unsettling…

Azrael pulls the bat handle away and sure enough, it has created a gash in Doucette’s forehead. To some, it may be mission accomplished for Azrael tonight, punish Ryan Doucette, but Azrael is an ambitious psychopath. He wants more than just his blood on his hands. Speaking of which, taking some of the blood from Ryan’s face, Azrael spears it on his white paint, taking pride in busting him open. Finally looking back at his opponent, Azrael drags Ryan back up to his feet and eyes the nearby steps. He knows exactly what to do. With all his strength, he tosses Ryan shoulder first into the steel steps, moving them a good foot on impact!

With Ryan out on the outside floor, his ribs are aching, his body is aching, his head is bleeding and Azrael may add one more injury to that list. Focused on Doucette, he pulls the semi-conscious Doucette to a kneeling position and tries to get him in a pump handle position. The Final Termination of Ryan Doucette’s in-ring career may be upon him. As Azrael tries to get Doucette off his feet and to the mat, Ryan puts his foot in between Azrael’s legs and blocks the attempt. Azrael lets one of his hands go and this is all Ryan Doucette needs to roll him up in a small package! Rupert Ross quickly slides in for the count.

One…

Two…

Thr…

No!

The first true attempt to win the match nearly does it as Azrael was caught off guard and he barely gets his shoulder up. This forces both men to scramble and somehow, Doucette gets to his feet first. Ryan eyes up the Angel of Death. When his foe is finally up, Ryan Doucette runs and jumps, locking both his legs around the head of Azrael and flipping the Angel of Death to the outside flooring with a hurricanrana!

O’Connell: Somehow Doucette fights on!

Baker: I honestly thought he was done for.

Ryan Doucette does a very swift throat-cutting gesture and gets behind Azrael. The left arm of Azrael is placed across his ribcage and Ryan spins him out jumping as the Angel of Death is pulled in, nailing him in the face with a jumping knee!

O’Connell: Haligonian Goodbye!

Azrael stumbles backwards in a daze as he leans against the steel barricade. The knee has him in a vulnerable position. Doucette slides onto the apron and backs up as far as he can. It’s about time he takes a risk. As soon as Azrael is up, Ryan runs across the apron and jumps through the air, grabbing the Angel of Death’s head as he does and the two crash through the steel barricade! MST DDT through the outside barricade!

Baker: That’s it! He’s got it!

Both men are lying out on the outside of the ring, but it is obvious who got the worse of that in Azrael. Doucette, sensing victory in sights rolls his arm over for the pin….

Until the horn sounds!

O’Connell: And I think Azrael was saved by the bell!

Baker: Saved? Both men deep down must be dreading it. they used that Falls Count Anywhere to kill each other, and looks like they may have another stipulation to do it.

Ryan slowly pulls himself up by the barricade swearing under his breath as he and everyone in the ballpark look up the screen as the choices spin and it lands on an unexpected match choice.

Casket Match

O’Connell: About trying to kill each other…

The collective jaws of everyone drops as a very unlikely was chosen.

Baker: Do they even have a freaking Casket here?!

O’Connell: I mean, they have to be prepared for anything…

To the surprise of everyone, a team of multiple backstage officials enter on the stage with a table with wheels draped in a black cloth rolls out with a casket on top. Ryan Doucette has said this match is about “surviving” and how could it get more poetic? Limping towards the end of the ramp, Doucette watches the casket be wheeled to ringside. Now, he has to avoid being sealed in the darkness of the casket. Without noticing, behind him, Azrael, while he is perhaps not springing to his feet, the Angel of Death slowly pulls himself back up to his feet. Seeing the casket at ringside, the new stipulation dawns on him and it pleases his Blackheart. As the casket finds its place next to the ring, two attendants stay to open and close the coffin on request. Before Doucette can turn around, Azrael jumps him, clocking from behind with a forearm!

O’Connell: Azrael’s back up already!

Baker: He’s gone mental….

Azrael yells at the two attendees to get out of his way and he slams Doucette’s busted open skull into the casket repeatedly, knocking his brain all over the inside of his head. Taking a moment to relish in his brutality, Azrael lets go as Doucette lies face-first on the casket. He spreads his arms out in a mock messiah pose before pushing Doucette back into the ring. Ryan attempts to get back up, but he quickly falls back down to his hands and knees. Seeing that he has time, Azrael looks around the ring for tools to further hurt Doucette before locking him in the casket. The first thing he sets his eyes on is the steps that have been dislodged. The Angel of Death picks them up and slides them into the ring between the ropes. Next, Azrael looks under the ring skirting and pulls out a metal trash can, lid and all. They are added to the ring before he slides in.

O’Connell: And the ring is filled with toys aplenty for Azrael.

Baker: And all of them are nothing Ryan would want to play with.

Taking his time, Azrael grabs the metal lid and walks over towards Ryan Doucette who is slowly getting to his knees, still in a complete daze. Azrael is looking a little woozy after being sent head-first into the barricade with the MST DDT, but he doesn’t care. With utter disrespect, he slaps the metal can across the face of Doucette, forcing him back to the ground. Then, Azrael slaps it across the back of Doucette, further taking advantage of a potential injury! Ryan coughs as he is hit and Azrael is loving every moment of it. Dropping the lid on the back of Doucette, Azrael runs off the far ropes before jumping, dropping his knee on the back of the Canadian wrestler, pressing the steel into his spine!

This match is firmly in Azrael’s control as the Angel of Death looks towards the steel steps he brought in and hatches another plan. Pulling the heavy steel towards the corner, he leans them against the turnbuckles and it’s another surface to crash the fan-favourite into. Azrael pulls Ryan to his feet and throws him ribs first into the steel steps. Doucette winces in pain as the crowd fear for the worst-case scenario for him. Leaning against the steps, Doucette blinks, completely in a fog as Azrael backs all the way up to the turnbuckles. He is ready for the kill. Charging full force, Azrael lunges his knees forwards…

And drives them directly into the steel steps, Doucette has dodged them! Somehow, Ryan Doucette found it within him to dodge Azrael and something seems to be clicking again in his head. Doucette manages to get behind Azrael and gives Azrael a taste of his own medicine in grabbing his hair as he pulls him in. Grabbing the Angel of Death in a reverse face lock, he wraps his legs around his waist and pulls him to the mat with a Dragon Sleeper!

O’Connell: A nightmarish Dragon Sleeper from Doucette!

Baker: This man somehow keeps fighting…

Showing malice, Ryan Doucette has the Dragon sleeper locked in and no matter how much punishment he has taken, he is not letting go without a fight. Anger is seen on Doucette’s face as he pulls the head of Azrael back. Slowly, Azrael begins to slip as an uncharacteristic submission of that variety is used by Ryan Doucette. Eventually, Azrael slips into unconsciousness and Doucette finally let's go.

With his foe passed out, Doucette could have an easy time locking him into the casket and end this match before it changes its stipulation again. But, everyone in the stadium knows he doesn’t want to end the match just yet. Dragging Azrael to the corner, Ryan puts the Angel of Death in a seated position and does a stomp for good measure to the chest. As Azrael is incapacitated for the moment, Doucette has another idea. Walking over to the trash can, Doucette takes it and carries it over towards Azrael in the corner. He wedges it between the ropes and it is right in front of the face of Azrael.

O’Connell: What is Ryan Doucette planning?

Baker: He’s planning to hurt Azrael, James!

Heading away from Azrael, Ryan steps onto the apron and heads towards a turnbuckle twenty feet away from the psychopathic angel. As the Dangerous wrestler climbs the rope, everyone has an idea what he is about to do. Secured on the top rope, Ryan balances himself, hands shaking from anxiety. Finally, taking the leap of faith, Doucette jumps through the air, drop-kicking the trash can into the face of Azrael from across the ring!

O’Connell: Coast-to-Coast!

Baker: From St. John’s to Victoria, he went all out, but I think he hurt himself just as much as Azrael!

Indeed he did, Ryan Doucette rolls on the mat while holding his back and the abdomen which was hurt is becoming more and more of a factor. A dazed Azrael pushes the trash can away and everyone can see a cut on his lip. Despite how much the Coast-to-Coast hurt him as well, Ryan Doucette crawls over towards Azrael and begins to drag him in a front-face lock. He shouts for the attendees to open the casket and it appears he is ready to literally put the final nail in Azrael’s coffin. When he has Azrael closer to the side of the ring with the casket, Doucette decides to do one more move for good measure. Spinning Azrael, he drives him back of his head first into the mat with the swinging reverse DDT, Hangman’s Horror!

O’Connell: Hangman’s Horror!

Baker: That’s it!

With Azrael knocked out, Ryan Doucette rolls him into the bed of the casket. He gives off a sigh of relief and closes the lid!

Except Azrael’s foot was caught on the apron! Keeping the casket from being completely closed, Azrael has blocked it and the match continues. Ryan Doucette goes on his hands and knees, thinking he’s won. But, after a few moments pass without his theme music playing, it dawns on him that he hasn’t. He looks over towards the casket and sees the foot sticking out and he crawls over towards it. But, before he can push Azrael’s foot back in, like a zombie from the dead, the Angel of Death swings the casket open and grabs the throat of Doucette!

Baker: Just...what the hell…

Azrael sits up in the casket and looks directly at Ryan Doucette. The fan-favourite attempts to break free from the grasp of the Blackhearted Azrael, but the Angel of Death quickly smashes his elbow across the jaw of Doucette, sending him to his hands and knees. Stepping out from the Casket, Azrael grabs the hair of Doucette and pulls him to his feet. With the Canadian wrestler in a daze, he is easy pickings for Azrael. The Angel of Death pulls Doucette’s arm up and across his chest before putting him on his back in a torture rack. In this position, Ryan Doucette is helpless as Azrael folds him into the mat with his cut-throat driver, the Agony Driver!

O’Connell: Agony Driver!

Baker: The end is nigh for Doucette....

Realistically, Azrael could choose to end the match here, but Azrael is still focused on punishing Ryan Doucette. Yet, the Angel of Death is becoming more beaten himself. Azrael laughs as he scraps Doucette off the mat and pushes him into the corner. With his opponent completely helpless, Azrael connects with multiple boxing-like jabs, further hurting the soon-to-be departing wrestler. Ryan barely keeps himself to his feet, holding onto the rope and Azrael goes for the next move to injure Doucette. Picking up the Canadian, Azrael puts him on the top rope and goes up after him. Locking his head in a front face lock, Azrael puts Doucette’s arm over his head and a Superplex is coming!

Azrael tries to pull Doucette up, but he somehow keeps his legs wrapped around the top turnbuckle. Attempting a second time for a Superplex, Azrael gets nowhere. Ryan Doucette breaks his grip and connects square in the jaw with an elbow, knocking the Angel of Death down from the turnbuckle. But, due to fatigue, Doucette can’t capitalize. Before long, Azrael gets back up and he completely changes his approach. He locks Ryan’s arm and puts him in a pump handle position. Everyone gets up, feeling something bad for Doucette, and Azrael sends his hated rival to the canvas with an Avalanche Final Termination! The Pumphandle Half-Nelson Driver off the top rope!

O’Connell: Oh my god, Final Termination!

Baker: Well...Ryan put up a good fight…

Crashing with the back of his head into the canvas, Ryan Doucette is completely out and is easy pickings for Azrael. The Angel of Death drags the unconscious Doucette towards the casket, screaming for the attendees to open it. Doucette is unable to fight as Azrael rolls him into the casket. Grabbing the lid of the casket, Azrael knows it, Doucette is done…

Except for the horn sounds!

The jaw of Azrael drops as the horn has barely saved Doucette. He glares towards Rupert Ross, mouthing “No…” but Rupert Ross shakes his head. The eyes of Azrael gaze towards the screen as the new stipulation shows.

Last Man Standing

O’Connell: Saved by the horn, Ryan Doucette still has a chance!

Baker: A slim one...I doubt he has much left in the tank to stand up for a ten count.

The emotions of Azrael are conflicted. On one hand, he had the match won. Azrael was about to place a physically broken Ryan Doucette into a casket and have that be his final image in RWK. On the other hand, he has just a little more time to make the man who has cost him multiple matches before suffering. In a fit of rage, Azrael tips the table and casket over, forcing Doucette to roll out to the outside floor. Before Rupert Ross can even start a count, Azrael jumps down, pushing the table away and jumps on top of Doucette, throwing as many punches as he can with the crowd jeering as he does!

O’Connell: Come on! Azrael, just let him lie on the ground for a ten count! You have this match won! You made your mark! Just stop it, damnit!

The forehead of Doucette is becoming redder and redder as the punches open the gash even more and Azrael with Doucette’s blood on his hands is loving it. He forces the battered Ryan Doucette to his feet and he tosses him into the ring under the bottom rope. Azrael slides in, licking his lips in anticipation. Rupert Ross is about to start a count, but Azrael gets in his face, telling him “Count when I tell you to…” The Angel of Death looks at the steps he left in the corner and he drags the heavy steps closer to the middle of the ring. He knows exactly what he’ll do to Doucette. The physically broken Doucette barely moves as Azrael lifts his deadweight onto his shoulders in a Fireman’s Carry. Walking over towards the steps, Azrael grabs Ryan’s head and places it under his arm. There is no stopping him as he falls back, driving Ryan Doucette into the steel steps with an over-the-shoulder back-to-belly driver!

O’Connell: Angel’s Misfortune onto the steps!

Baker: And with that, we have witnessed the end of Ryan Doucette…

Ryan rolls off the steel and his eyes appear to be glazed over. To everyone in the stadium, he appears to be done. The crowd boo as Azrael gets up, back turned to Ryan Doucette, confident that he has finished him. Finally, without an angry Angel of Death, Rupert Ross begins the count.

One…

Two…

Three…

So far, Doucette has barely moved as the count continues.

Four…

Five…

Six…

Finally, some movement happens from Ryan Doucette as he rolls to his stomach.

Seven…

His hand grabs the middle rope and while some fans have hope, most of them have accepted Doucette’s defeat…

Eight…

Doucette’s other hand manages to grab the top rope and now it is a matter of if he has any ounce of strength left in him to pull himself up.

Nine…

TE...

Baker: You have to be kidding me?!

O’Connell: He’s up!

Rupert Ross, just as he was saying the word “Ten” Doucette manages to pull himself off the canvas. The match continues and the crowd cheers. But, Ryan is leaning on the ropes, his body is aching and broken. Azrael, after hearing the cheers from the crowd, turns around to see Ryan Doucette, leaning against the ropes, exhaustion on his face. Rupert Ross asks Doucette if he wants to continue as it is clear that continuing any further can risk him having no chance of coming back at all. Ryan nods, saying he wishes to fight on. Azrael has a demonic grin on his face as he steps over towards Ryan Doucette. He pushes the official aside and places his hand on Ryan’s chin.

“Do you understand, Ryan? Do you get it? You’re nothing…” Azrael says, looking the former Danger Zone member dead in the eyes. “You have false morals, a double standard. You’re a shell of your former self and you’re just one bad move away from your depressed mind ending you!” There is a smirk on Azrael’s face as anger begins to build in Doucette. Ryan looks away as Azrael, to get his attention, openhand slaps him! “Pay attention! You’re weak! You’re pathetic! You’re nothing!” He yells at Doucette and after months and months of hearing it over and over...something clicks. Suddenly, Ryan Doucette springs back up with a knife-edge chop to the chest of Azrael!

O’Connell: And Doucette is back in it!

Following that up, Ryan Doucette elbows the man who has caused him so much grief in the mouth and he is unleashing all his anger. With Azrael taken back from the sudden surge of energy, Ryan Doucette takes advantage of running off the far ropes and hitting a flying forearm! Forgetting about all the damage he’s taken, Ryan kips up to the delight of the crowd! He gets behind Azrael as the Angel of Death attempts to get back to his feet. Locking both his arms behind Azrael’s head, Ryan Doucette has a full nelson locked in and snaps Azrael backwards with a Dragon Suplex! Azrael is nearly folded on his head and Ryan Doucette runs away to a far corner. He has Azrael right where he wants him. After getting beat up for the better part of the match, he is still in it. Huffing and puffing, Ryan Doucette waits for Azrael to be back up and charges full steam. He does a spinning wheel kick, hitting a Danger Kick directly to the head of his opponent!

O’Connell: Danger Kick by Doucette!

Baker: There was a little extra pepper behind that one. Something we don’t see from Ryan even when he isn’t hurt. What happened?

Doing an aggressive throat-cutting gesture, Ryan Doucette is ready to finally bring the end to the Angel of Death! He pulls Azrael up by his belt and puts him on his shoulders in an electric chair position. He grabs the head before driving Azrael into the mat with the Electric Chair Driver!

O’Connell: Minefield Driver!

Rolling away, Ryan Doucette, with some of the adrenaline beginning to drain from him, pulls himself up by the ropes. He eyes up Azrael, muttering under his breath “Stay down…” as Rupert Ross begins a count.

One…

Two…

Three…

Somehow, Azrael begins to stir and a look of disbelief is on the face of Doucette.

Four…

Five…

Azrael begins to head for the ropes and, expecting he’ll get up before the ten count, Doucette rolls out of the ring and pulls up the ring skirting to look for something to aid him.

Six…

The hand of the Angel of Death grabs the ropes and he starts to pull himself up. Somehow, he too is continuing on.

Seven…

What Ryan Doucette has pulled out of the ring is a sledgehammer, the same weapon Azrael attacked him and his cousin with at Kingdom Awards…

Eight…

And Azrael manages to get to his feet and the match is still alive. Ryan Doucette rolls in the ring, sledgehammer in hand and measures Azrael.

Baker: Is that?

O’Connell: A sledgehammer! Ryan Doucette has a sledgehammer! That’s the weapon Azrael used to nearly kill him and his cousin!

Baker: I know we removed that event for our Kingdom Awards, but this may be some poetic justice tonight…

The back of Azrael is turned to Ryan Doucette and he is not aware of the weapon he has. Doucette puts the Sledgehammer on the mat to keep himself from falling over, but his eyes are firmly on Azrael. With the Angel of Death starting to turn around, Ryan Doucette lunges the hammer forwards…

And Azrael sidesteps him! The South African wrestler dodges the sledgehammer. With Ryan Doucette throwing everything he had into that sledgehammer shot he stumbles forward as he whiffs it and Azrael pushes him into the turnbuckles. Doucette is wedged between the middle and top turnbuckle and his shoulder hits the post!

On impact, Ryan drops the sledgehammer and it ends up in the hands of the one person who wishes to do him harm. There is a sick expression on the painted face of Azrael as he stumbles onto the apron. With the sledgehammer in hand, he has Ryan’s head in his line of sight as it is right next to the ring post.

O’Connell: Don’t do it Azrael! Don’t! That’s too far!

Baker: James, that won’t work. There is no negotiating with either man to stop this match! They’ll go until they’ll kill each other!

“It’s...over…” Azrael mouths as he lunges the Sledgehammer forward full force, and Ryan Doucette dodges it! Pulling himself out at the last second, Ryan Doucette forces the hammer to strike the post! He barely is able to stand in the ring, but he avoided the end of his career with that. Azrael swears as he starts to get back in the ring, with Doucette proving to be more than a pest. But, with Ryan...he does something completely unexpected. As soon as Azrael is in the ring, Ryan Doucette goes low, kicking him right between the legs like a punter from the New England Patriots!

O’Connell: Low blow! A low blow from Doucette! Since when does he resort to that?!

Baker: When his very career is in jeopardy and there are no rules to stop him!

Dropping to his knees, Azrael holds his groin in pain and the sledgehammer is dropped. Taking it from his opponent, now Ryan Doucette has the weapon in hand. The crowd is confused as, never in his career, has he ever resorted to a tactic like that. Regardless, it was effective and Ryan Doucette, without any hesitation this time, nails Azrael in the head with the sledgehammer!

O’Connell: He hits it! He nails Azrael in the head with that sledgehammer!

Azrael rolls to the outside, completely unconscious and Ryan Doucette rolls out of the ring and onto the apron where he sits down. Rupert Ross begins a count as Azrael is out on the floor. But, something seems different about Ryan. His hands are twitching and his face is blank as he looks at Azrael on the ground. His gaze slowly moves towards the tipped over casket from when that was the stipulation. Remembering how close he was to being locked in.

Baker: This is it! Ryan Doucette has finally…

When Rupert Ross is at a seven-count, Ryan steps down from the apron and stomps Azrael repeatedly, stopping it and the crowd looks on confused.

O’Connell: What is he doing?!

In an act of rage, Ryan Doucette grabs Azrael by the head and shouts “You’re done, Azrael! You’re fucking done!” before slamming his head back on the outside floor. He turns his attention towards the casket and he rolls it over back to a proper position with the lid open

Baker: This isn’t a casket match anymore, dummy!

Not caring anymore about what anyone has to think, Ryan Doucette pulls Azrael’s unconscious body to his feet. Holding the dead-weight up of Azrael, Ryan does one final, very intense throat-cutting gesture and gets the Angel of Death on his shoulder in the electric chair. One last time, he drives Azrael down with the Minefield Driver, this time in the casket!

O’Connell: Minefield Driver into the casket!

Baker: Wait...I think I know what he’s doing now…

Doucette quickly shuts the lid of the casket, sealing Azrael inside and he stumbles towards the table that it was on. Before Rupert Ross even begins a count, Ryan rolls the table onto the casket, providing extra weight to keep him inside.

Nearly collapsing, Ryan Doucette goes to the barricade to hold himself up as Rupert Ross starts to count.

One…

Two…

Three…

Four…

Five…

Six…

Rupert Ross is at a six and just as he is, Ryan Doucette starts to limp up the ramp, back turned to the wreckage left in the ring.

Seven…

Eight…

Nine….

Ryan goes to his hands and knees, his breathing is heavy and the scene near the casket is left the same as Rupert Ross counts the final number…

Ten!

This time no horn interrupts as finally, the Minefield Marathon is over with Ryan Doucette, by using some uncharacteristic aggression, survives. Rupert Ross heads up the ramp to raise Doucette’s hand, but oddly enough, Ryan quickly lowers it as he holds his ribs.

Baker: Umm, do you want to announce it, James? Nova’s not back at ringside yet…

Reluctantly, the commentator gets up from his spot at the desk and grabs a nearby microphone to announce to the crowd.

O’Connell: And here is the winner of the Minefield Marathon, Ryan Doucette!

His body is aching. His face is covered in red, but Ryan Doucette has survived. He rolls to his back for a second and looks up at the night sky. Finally, in what may be his final RWK match, he walks out on top in a big way.

O’Connell: Just, wow. That had plenty of twists and turns. Just, I’m shocked. But Ryan Doucette has finally killed his vendetta with Azrael!

Baker: And what did Ryan Doucette do to get there? He had to draw from parts of his mind we never thought he’d bring out to win!

Slowly, Ryan Doucette pulls himself off the ground and heads up the ramp. He isn’t high-fiving the fans, anything. Limping, he gets to the stage and looks back at the fans. Ryan spreads his arms out wide, holding up the devil horns one more time, before heading to the back.

“Vice grip” begins to fade away as, at ringside, Rupert Ross and some backstage attendees remove the table from on top of the casket Doucette sent Azrael in. They open it up, to reveal...Azrael isn’t there!

O’Connell: Wait...Where did Azrael go?!

Baker: What is this witchcraft?!

Everyone around looks on confused and they check under the ring, and all around, checking where the Angel of Death maybe, but for some reason, he has mysteriously disappeared. Confusion is left at ringside as we fade to a commercial so they can clean up ringside.

Post-Commentary: Yep, I probably went too all out with this match but I guess it was me trying to go all-in with it so that I'd never do it again... See where they have got me. But while I had a very regrettable return with Ryan, I honestly consider this the true finale of him. He has not been in an e-fed since.

Honestly, some of it feels cathartic reading back. The promo at the start was something that matched a lot of the actual feelings I had like. I sunk a lot of time into that fed to an unhealthy degree. What was a return I got? As I alluded to in the chat earlier today, nothing. Just dumb drama, me behaving in ways I honestly wasn't proud of, and just feeling like I couldn't do anything right.

The saving grace honestly, was maybe returning to e-feds by running the last one. While I also maybe got a touch burned near the end, it wasn't a case of feeling unhealthy. I just got too busy. This thing is honestly a fall of a hero. Ryan's character became me. His frustrations started to become my own, and his mind deteriorated as much as my own. The happy ending to this? For the Ryan Doucette character, he has put focus on his family and is helping train people now. For me, gaining some sense of who I am, took some steps to address my mental health, continuing school, and even enjoying a stupid RP game about wrestling all over again. But damn, I'm tired just editing this shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Garden of Eden Match
Reagan Cole vs Princess Nova

Liberty or Death Wrestling: Garden of Eden, January 2020 From Madison Square Garden in New York City

The Reagmaster and me

Basic Storyline Background: Reagan Cole and Nova Taylor, having met through Nova's cousin and old friend of Cole's from NGW, Ryan Doucette, became friends out of the ring, but were never in the same company together. That was until both signed with new upstart company, Liberty or Death Wrestling. At their second PPV, Declaration, the two faced off in a friendly match in which Reagan Cole won. However, it was tainted as this was the beginning of Eden and Slate Bass targeting Nova for unknown reasons at the time. While Reagan Cole was busy with a title opportunity for the LDW World Championship against Mr. Darius Wright, Eden and Slate slowly broke Nova mentally until they lured her in, transforming her into Princess Nova and forming The Residence. This was despite pleas from Reagan Cole to have her back and expressing concern. Once he confronted Nova after her transformation, she simply laughed it off. Still insisting she was his friend, their relationship became complicated as she cost him a match against Brian Toogood to determine a number one contender for the LDW Championship. Looking to test Nova's loyalty to her new family, and perhaps remove Reagan Cole from the picture, she decided to add a second Garden of Eden match to the namesake PPV, putting her new protégé in the ring with her friend. This sadistic structure which is made of barbed-wire, roses, no ropes, and weapons galore, its only appearance already ended one career and nearly killed another. Will they survive? Will Reagan Cole be able to break through to Nova? Will the Princess show her loyalty to The Residence? And will their friendship survive this diabolical match?

With the barbed-wire structure wrapped around the ring, with very few elements of the regular ring left, the inhumane structure, The Garden of Eden, is here. With several weapons around the sides of it, including a few off the wall items, this match will put two friends who have been at a complicated part in their relationship in a fight.

Perkins: Here we have the first Garden of Eden match opening things up tonight. And with it, two “friends,” are going to reluctantly do battle.

Shine: This may be Reagan Cole’s chance to beat some sense into Nova after her transformation. But… with this new Nova in her mentor’s match, how will this end up for Reagan Cole?

EMTs are seen at ringside as well, stressing the danger of this match.

Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, your opening match is the Garden of Eden Match! While inside the Garden of Eden, competitors are forbidden from wearing anything that covers their hands. If either competitor leaves the barbed-wire cage at any point, that will be considered a forfeit and their opponent will be declared the winner. The only weapons allowed in this match are those within, attached to or hanging from the structure itself, any other weapons introduced after the bell is rung are considered illegal and use of them will be deemed a disqualification. There are no formal pin-falls or submissions in this match; the only way to win is by keeping your opponent down for a referee’s count of ten or if a competitor gives up by notifying the referee at any point in the match via submission or surrender.

Drawing a strong amount of cheers in the World’s Most Famous Arena is the theme music of the British Apprentice, Reagan Cole. After a few moments, a very focused Reagan Cole makes his way out on the stage, staring at the structure he will fight in. For this match, his normally maroon jacket is switched out for a blue colour and he has a t-shirt for Star Wars featuring the logo for “A New Hope.” Slowly, he makes his way down the ramp as Clarissa Garcia introduces him.

Garcia: Introducing first, from Essex, England, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the British Apprentice, Reagan Cole!

Perkins: Fighting to bring back a friend, Reagan Cole is probably the most focused he has ever been, even more than when he was fighting for the LDW World Championship last PPV. This is a personal level that we have not seen from him.

Shine: And with his calls for Nova’s family being on deaf ears, he is the main one who has a chance to save her. And as we saw with this… shock win over Slate Bass, the focus may be there.

Perkins: But in this structure, standing across from Princess Nova, will there be any resistance?

Walking around the ring, Reagan Cole keeps his eyes on the sharp barbed-wire cage. Perhaps the most dangerous match possible in wrestling. His career is at risk merely stepping inside of it. The referees at ringside open the flap for Reagan Cole and he steps into the ring. With no turnbuckles or ropes, there is nothing stopping him from touching the sharp barbed wire. Getting on one of the small corner platforms, he looks at the barbed wire closely before stepping down. He removes his jacket and hands it to the officials outside, keeping his t-shirt on as a lone bit of protection for the barbed wire. His theme music fades away and he stands in the middle of the ring, waiting for a few moments.

Finally, we hear music.

Eerie and whimsical music plays as the lights of the arena dim. Slowly, multiple people dressed in dresses make their way out while wearing masks bearing various doll-like designs, each of them holding an umbrella. The first two have short dresses with ripped ends, the next two have mid-drift dresses, and the final two have long princess-like dresses. They stand, mirror one another, in diagonal lines. They each twirl their umbrellas forward, revealing that they all spell out one word…

“ReNovate…”

Then, they put their umbrellas back on their shoulders and the theme music cuts.

Perkins: What in the…

Shine: ...Uhh…

Briefly, “Now” by Paramore plays as normal, before “Imaginary” by Evanescence takes over and the lights are a light violet for the arena. Slowly, between where all the ladies are standing, Princess Nova rises up, showing a dark green attire, along with her normal tiara, adding an opera mask and long, glistening cape. Oddly enough, the New York crowd are still giving her a favourable reaction, perhaps still supporting her no matter the form. The ladies all curtsy to her and she returns it, before reaching up for her mask.

Garcia: And his opponent, originally from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, now hailing from the Land of Make-Believe, she is the Torn Angel…

Slowly removing her mask to show her normal, wide grin.

Garcia: Princess Nova!

The ladies behind her grab her cape to lift it up and slowly she walks down the ramp.

Perkins: Talk about a new Nova… This new grandeur, whimsy, yet underlying unsettling feeling. Eden and Slate Bass created a new Princess Nova, and they are sending her out in Eden’s own match.

Shine: And we, much like Reagan Cole, have seen some reluctance from Nova in harming her friend. But she has continually stressed she will do “What is needed and no more.” But if Reagan Cole pushes her, then we may see her take things to a dark place.

With Nova heading down the ramp, Reagan Cole stares forward, shaking his head. He doesn’t enjoy seeing Nova like this. At the end of the ramp, Princess Nova removes her satin gloves as they are not allowed in this match, and hands them to two of the masked ladies. Two more unclip her cape as the last two drag it away. Princess Nova takes off her tiara, giving it a small kiss before placing it down and entering the cage. A referee puts on some black gloves and steps inside of the cage, the lone opening is shut, and Princess Nova stands across from her friend as her theme music fades away.

Upon the ring of the bell, there is a good minute of waiting before either of them attempt to fight. The tension instead builds, with the majority of the crowd chanting “Reagan Cole,” and a small, but vocal section chanting for Princess Nova. Reagan Cole steps forward. “We don’t have to do this…” he says calmly. “Remember at Declaration? We can just have fun, not hurt each other.” There is a small bit of personal turmoil seen on Princess Nova’s face…

And then she slaps him across the face!

Slowly, Reagan Cole looks at Princess Nova and she is glaring forward, her fists clenched. Before Reagan Cole can respond, she quickly follows up with an elbow and a series of quick kicks to the stomach and legs. Reagan Cole bends down and Princess Nova kicks her leg up, catching him on the chin and he stumbles back in front of the barbed wire. Princess Nova runs for a dropkick-

And the British Apprentice sidesteps it, Princess Nova’s boots clipping the barbed-wire! Princess Nova quickly stumbles up as Reagan Cole hits her with a Knee-Lift! Grabbing her by the head, he starts to push her towards the sharp barbed wire. “Why- Won’t- You- Snap out of this!?” He shouts as he pushes her towards the deadly sides of the cage. At first, Princess Nova reaches for the mouth, trying to lock in the Queen’s Hand, but Reagan Cole avoids it and she has to resort to an eye-rake to get him off!

A rare underhanded tactic from Princess Nova temporarily blinds Reagan Cole and she quickly follows up with a Backstabber! Reagan Cole bounces off her knees as he is pulled back and for now, Princess Nova has the advantage.

As Princess Nova grabs the first weapon in the match, it begins with a classic, a steel chair. Showing a brief moment of mercy, Princess Nova shouts, “Sorry, friend!” before cracking the steel on his back! Then, she drops the steel chair. “Oh no…” She shakes her head. “Too violent…” before suddenly changing her tune again and grabs it again. She throws it towards Reagan Cole’s head…

But he catches it! Reagan Cole catches the chair and slowly lowers it. Concerned, Princess Nova runs and Cole spears it into her gut. Putting it on Nova’s back, he grabs her in a hug. He mutters “Sorry,” before slamming her with the chair with a Belly-To-Belly Suplex!

Princess Nova rolls on the mat in pain and, looking for a quick way to end the match, Reagan Cole locks in a Straight-Jacket Camel Clutch. Bending Nova’s back, he tries to get her to quit early. The official asks Nova who simply giggles and the match continues. Eventually, using her smaller size to slide out, Princess Nova gets to her feet, arms still locked across her chest and she runs forward, using the barbed-wire to herself over Reagan Cole! The British Apprentice turns around as Nova Taylor jumps, locking in a guillotine choke!

Pulling Reagan Cole’s head in and showing the new side to her style brought out by Slate and Eden, she tries to make Reagan Cole either quit or pass out. The official asks Reagan Cole and instead of responding, he finds some strength to get up to his feet. With Nova still trying to choke him, he uses his strength to send Princess Nova over him with a back body drop, and her lower back and legs hit the barbed wire!

The crowd winces as Nova’s foot is caught and the official has to take her leg out and a cut is just above her knee, and one of the parts of her dress-like singlet is ripped off and hangs on the barbed-wire.

Seeing what he did, Reagan Cole shakes his head, feeling uncomfortable that he had to do it, but with what is at stake, he has to continue on. Grabbing the steel chair, he wacks Princess Nova again who winces… before giggling. “What’s wrong with you!?” He shouts before wacking her two more times before picking her up and slamming her down with an Olympic Slam! The official starts a count, but it is clear it won’t get far as Princess Nova starts to roll to her knees almost immediately. Seeing he may have to hurt Nova more, Reagan Cole reaches for one of the weapons in the barbed wire and it is a toy bat wrapped in barbed wire. Talk about overkill? He turns around and before he can smack Nova with it. Princess Nova jumps onto Reagan Cole and punches him!

He wobbles towards the barbed wire as Princess Nova reaches for a weapon. At first, he hand accidentally plucks a rose from the barbed-wire, added for decoration, then gets a bag which appears to be full of something. Finally, Reagan Cole pushes Princess Nova off but before he can hit her with the bat, the bag is swung full force at Reagan’s head and it bursts open, showering colourful marbles onto the mat!

With Reagan Cole dropped, Princess Nova giggles and grabs both the rose and the bat. She kisses the rose before throwing it away as Sse gets on him in a camel clutch and grinds the barbed wire of the toy bat across the forehead of Reagan Cole! Reagan Cole yells as his flesh is being cut and Princess Nova is just giggling, “This is fun! Playing is so much fun!” The official asks if Reagan Cole quits and he shouts, ‘N-No!” before Princess Nova lets go then quickly moonsaults backwards, driving her knees into Reagan Cole with Off The Grid! The referee starts a count as Princess Nova curtsies to the fans who are giving her a mixed reaction.

Upon the five count, Reagan Cole gets to a knee and he wipes his forehead, seeing blood, and he looks at Princess Nova who is a little busy “waving” to the fans. He shakes his head and as she turns around, he hits her with a close-fisted punch!

Princess Nova drops to a knee for a moment before Reagan Cole quickly takes her down again with a lariat. He does a single leg dropkick while avoiding some leftover marbles to follow then, as Princess Nova charges at him, and then he scoop slams her onto the marbles! Nova arches her back in pain and Reagan Cole grabs her from behind and does his signature inverted Suplex, adding a spin which drives Nova face first into some marbles!

The official starts a count and, much like Reagan Cole, Princess Nova isn’t down for long. She gets up at four, and Reagan Cole quickly grabs one of the more obscure weapons in the cage, a steel teapot. He holds it up and shouts “Now this is a little insensitive,” at least making a small joke in this heated match to keep his spirits up and the crowd chuckles. He smacks it across Princess Nova’s forehead and she chuckles.

“Yay! Tea time!”

Reagan Cole smacks her multiple times and it seems to be doing very little as she jumps up and hits him with an enziguri! Reagan Cole keeps the teapot in his head as Princess Nova backs up and nails the End of the Rainbow knee! The knee hits the kettle along the way and it smacks Reagan Cole in the chin! The fish hook knee takes Reagan Cole down, and Princess Nova catches her breath on a knee.

The official’s count gets to the second half before Reagan Cole stumbles to his feet, keeping his chances in the match alive. But, he goes down to a knee again due to the tiredness and the official has to ask if he wants to continue. Reagan shakes his head and his hand rests on the teapot. As for Princess Nova, she hooks her friend’s arm from behind and a Changement de fortune is coming. As she flips over, Reagan Cole swings the teapot up, nailing her in the head!

Princess Nova flips back goes to a knee, stunned after that hard shot Reagan Cole drops the Teapot as it is becoming more and more dented and he looks around for something else. Reaching up he pulls a vase. Something suited for flowers, but not in this match. Shaking his head, Reagan Cole is reluctant, but putting his hand in it, he nails a clothesline to Nova’s head with the vase! It shatters on impact and Princess Nova collapses to the mat!

Reagan Cole shakes his hand and checks his forehead with the blood on it and he waits for a count. Princess Nova’s forehead is now cut and the former model is down.

One

Two

Three!

Four!

Five!

Slowly, Princess Nova rolls to her stomach.

Six!

Seven!

And, Princess Nova gets to a knee, before standing up, still shaken up after the vase shot to the head, but back in the match. She stumbles towards Reagan Cole and he trips her up, locking in his Regal Stretch! He throws some headbutts before keeping the hold in and the Disasterpeice is locked in! Asking Nova if she’d like to quit, finally, there are some signs of agony on Princess Nova’s face as she shakes her head, blood on her face. Reaching back the Heir of Fantasy claws at Reagan Cole’s face, pulling his hair, but the hold isn’t broken. Finally, she gets her hand in his mouth and a Queen’s Hand is about to be secured, but that forces Reagan Cole to break the hold and smack Nova’s hand away. Without the pressure on his body, Princess Nova turns around to her back and grabs Reagan’s head, biting it!

She finally gets Reagan Cole off of her and she wipes off the blood on her face. Behind Reagan Cole, she measures him, before nailing a pinpoint back elbow to the back of the head, the Guillotine Elbow!

Reagan Cole collapses on impact and Princess Nova, breathing heavily, watches.

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Six!

Finally, Reagan Cole starts to get up and is on his hands and knees.

Seven!

Eight!

And the British Apprentice slowly gets to his feet as Princess Nova grabs him by the chin.

“Stop making me do this to you!” She shouts. “You can’t change me! I don’t want to hurt you! Stop it! Stop it n-”

Getting a sudden surge of energy, Reagan Cole double legs Princess Nova and charges full force, sending her into the barbed-wire!

Reagan Cole rolls off and sees Princess Nova wrapped in the barbed wire, the referee helping her get out. Her singlet has some cuts on it, and her arm has several lacerations in them. But most notably, her right hand, most known for locking in the Queen’s Hand, has a cut on it.

Princess Nova stumbles forward and Reagan Cole trips her up, locking in a Cole Lock! The Heel Hook is in! The referee has to ask her if she quits, and Princess Nova shakes her head. She drags herself around, trying to find a way out. Reaching her good hand around, she grabs the chair used earlier and she smacks Reagan’s arm! She finally gets out and pulls herself up with the chair, feeling her leg out. As Reagan Cole gets to his feet, Princess Nova shakes her leg out. She sees the corner and having gotten strength in her leg, she runs and jumps on the corner, and Princess Nova jumps back, nailing a cutter! Elevate and ReNovate!

Taking Reagan Cole down, Princess Nova sits up and looks around at the weapons around them. Grabbing a second back, she pulls it down and pours the contents out… And it is lego bricks! The colourful lego bricks are on the mat! Reagan Cole gets to a knee and Princess Nova hooks him by the arm. This time there is nothing stopping her and she drives him with the Sommersault reverse DDT! Change of Fortune on the lego bricks!

Princess Nova slowly gets up and the referee has to start a count.

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Six!

Slowly, Reagan Cole gets to his stomach, grabbing the back of his head.

Seven!

Eight!

Reagan Cole gets on his knee, breathing heavily, blood covering his face. He doesn’t have much strength left in him.

Nine!

Te-

And Reagan Cole gets up! He stumbles backwards and looks towards his “friend,” which that term is getting less and less clear as of late. Without hesitation, Princess Nova nails a superkick and it drops Reagan Cole!

She heads towards the corner platform and eyes up the knocked down Reagan Cole. Twisting through the air, the Fall of Angels

Is blocked by the knees!

Reagan Cole slowly gets up as Princess Nova rolls on the mat, holding her stomach. He gets behind her and leaps over her for the Fire of Cole…

And she handstands! She somehow handstands to block it, but she quickly grabs her hand again. Reagan Cole sees this and kicks her hand, lifting her up and dropping her with a gutbuster! There is a second attempt…

And this time he nails the Fire of Cole! The Kotaro Crusher into the Legos! Princess Nova lies on the mat and Reagan Cole stumbles up. Waiting for the count, Reagan Cole seems ready to put this battle to rest.

One

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Six!

Seven!

Princess Nova begins to stir and Reagan Cole is in disbelief.

Eight!

Nova is to a knee and is about to get up, but Reagan Cole grabs her from behind and puts her in an Argentinian Clutch on his back. He spins around and for the first time in a long time, nails his old finisher, the Burning Hammer onto the legos!

Princess Nova is driven head first and this looks to be it! She rolls on her back and is near motionless, blood on her hand and head, breathing heavily. Regretting her hand to do that, Reagan Cole sighs and watches from the corner. It’s over.

One

Two

Three!

Four!

Five!

Six!

Nova has not moved.

Seven!

Eight!

Nine!

Still on the mat, Princess Nova doesn’t look like she’ll be getting up.

T-

And yet Princess Nova Kicks up as the referee is about to finally count ten! Smiling, Princess Nova slowly turns her head to Reagan Cole. Reagan Cole is speechless and in shock, as Princess Nova charges forward and nails a dropkick, driving him in the corner! Reagan Cole holds his back as it bounces off the platform and Princess Nova looks around and grabs the bag the legos were poured out of. She puts her injured hand in it, blood dripping, and she applies the Queen’s Hand! The Mandible Claw! Slowly, Reagan Cole starts to drop as the bag is getting some splotches of red in it. Princess Nova gets on top of Reagan Cole and slowly, the British Apprentice passes out. Finally, she gets the hold-off and the bag falls off her hand which is all red now, and she gets to a knee.

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Six!

Princess Nova stands.

Seven!

Eight!

Nine!

Ten!

Winner:
Princess Nova
28:12

Perkins: The Garden of Eden, a display in physical and emotional torture. After a brutal display, Princess Nova puts away her friend… And how heartbreaking it is?

Shine: Reagan Cole tried his best to beat the old Nova back, but after all that, after they push each other to their limits, he couldn’t quite do it.

The EMTs rush into the ring to check over both competitors. The first group immediately checks Princess Nova’s hand and they quickly cover it with sponges. And yet, with a bit of concern, Princess Nova looks over as Reagan Cole is checked on. Thankfully, he begins to move, and the EMTs help him. They get him to squeeze one of their hands, and he does, showing he still has some strength. EMTs quickly try to wipe some of the blood off of their foreheads, checking the severity of the cuts.

Perkins: Both Reagan Cole and Nova are not in the best of shape after the match, but at least both of them seem to be moving and functioning.

Shine: That was uncomfortable to watch, and I am sure both of them will be showing scars from this for some time. But at least they will likely fight another day. When that day will come? Who knows?

The EMTs help Princess Nova up and she walks slowly towards the opening. The medics around Reagan Cole slowly help him to a seated position. The British Apprentice is still somewhat dazed, but he talks to the medics. Princess Nova looks back at Reagan Cole and shows a level of sadness. As a medic is about to lead her out, Nova breaks their grip and walks over to Reagan Cole, giving him a hug, holding back tears!

Perkins: What?!

The camera in the ring gets close to show Reagan Cole, with utter shock, and Princess Nova hugging him closely shouts. “Sorry, it had to come to this!” and Reagan Cole, cautiously, hugs back and the fans clap with Nova having some tears.

Shine: I can’t believe that… despite Eden’s… spell, whatever it is over Nova, she found it in her to… embrace Reagan Cole after all that?

Perkins: Is there still some of the old Nova in her?

Letting go of the hug, Princess Nova slowly curtsies and stumbles back to the EMTs who help her out of the ring. Reagan Cole, who requires a little more help to get out, gives a small smile as Nova limps away.

Perkins: Reagan Cole may not have completely brought the “old Nova back,” but I think with that one small moment, it was a bit of a sign of hope, a personal victory.

Shine: And, while I doubt that match will be one I’d show my kids… ever, it was quite the performance for both of them. Now let’s give the crew some time to clear this ring and set it back up for the rest of the night.

• Wow

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Holy shit lol

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Match 4: A match I consider a bit of a hidden gem and the post-match stuff ended up setting up some storyline stuff which is always good :3.

Singles Match for the RWK European Championship
Chris Young (w/Lilith Young) vs Slate Bass (c)

Liberty or Death Wrestling: Kingdom Awards 2017

@Impactsona and @Project Jonny

Basic Storyline Background: Nothing too fancy about this. The previous show at Path to Destiny, Slate Bass ended up surviving a triple threat match featuring former champion Aaron Harrows to win his first championship in the company, the RWK European Championship, showing himself as the true TORN Prince of the company. After his win, the company looked towards potential challengers and saw Chris Young, a veteran known for putting on instant classics with just about anyone and who ended up getting a couple of eliminations in the Destiny Royale the month before, making it close to the end. But, rather than just aiming for a match with a high star rating, Chris has decided to bring out an older alter ego of his to try to match the TORN Champion. Will this be enough?

The theme song currently associated with the veteran wrestler, Chris Young, begins to play as the lights of the arena are a dim blue. Making their way out first is Lilith Young, the wife of the Amazing One, makes her way out first with some sort of half-mask on. She’s decked out in all red and black and waits until the lyrics kick in and her husband makes his way out behind her. His hood is completely covering his face and his attire sports the same colours as her. Young walks slowly and stands next to his wife. His arms are out wide and he bows his head. Lilith smirks and steps in front of him, looking towards him.

O’Connell: It’s time for the RWK European Championship to be defended tonight and here we have the challenger, Chris Young and his wife Lilith who looks to be far different than what we’re typically seeing from him.

Baker: He’s been dealing with...I don’t want to say the word, it’s a bad pun...Ummm...He’s been going under a mini-metamorphosis over the past number of weeks and this may be the personification of it tonight.

Suddenly, the lights begin to dim to black and a red spotlight appears in the entrance-way with Lilith slowly removing the hood of Chris Young. She kisses him on the lips as “Ignition” fades away and replacing it…

The far more aggressive song of “Feed A” blares through the speakers as Chris Young looks up, showing his face to be half-decked out in red paint, embracing a far more dark side of him in anticipation of his big fight. He shakes his head before stepping forward, with his wife’s arm hooked to his, almost snapping in and out of his more sinister persona.

Nova: Ladies and gentlemen, this match, set for one fall, is for the RWK European Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, accompanied to the ring by Lilith Young, weighing in at 218 pounds, he’s the Devil, Chris Young!

Baker: The...Devil?

O’Connell: A callback to one of the previous faces of Chris Young, this side of his is just a personification of all that is dark inside of him. To some, it may be just paint, but to him, it’s a way to project everything, well, evil about himself. This could be a match for the coldness of Slate Bass.

Baker: I have to see to believe. Just watching him head down this ramp, I can tell something in his head seems different and considering Slate often has a mental edge over his opponent, it can be needed. It’s strange, but I have to see something, dare I say it, Amazing, to fully convince me that this is something more to the man known as Chris Young.

As he gets to the bottom of the ramp, Chris lets go of his wife’s arm and heads towards the corner barrier to crouch. Lilith walks over and removes his jacket for him, getting him ready for the match as Chris puts his hands on his head, trying to contain any sort of madness going on in his head. Kneeling in front of her husband, Lilith plants one more kiss on the lips of Chris Young, and this completely snaps him into dark-side. Chris heads up the steps and climbs the top turnbuckle, looking out to the crowd as his hair hangs down, covering part of his painted face. Lilith gets into the ring and looks up at her other half. Chris gets down from the turnbuckle and stands in the middle of the ring as a red spotlight appears on him. He spreads his arms out wide, his eyes fueled with rage, as “Feed A” fade away. Lilith whispers something in his ear, and she heads out of the ring with Chris getting to a corner, crouching, in wait for the champion.

Before the theme music of the new European Champion begins to play, the lights dim once again, and everyone in the arena stands up, unsure what is going on. A lone light appears near the entrance-way, one that is light blue, and glistening from it is drops of water. Slowly, drip by drip, making a small splash in the entrance-way.

Drip…

Drip…

Drip…

Drip…

Drip…

Then finally…

At long last, “Monsters by Ruelle” begins to play and it signals the arrival of the Torn Prince himself, Slate Bass. Making his way out wearing his typical attire of a suit, with his newly won European Championship held in his arm, with an empty shot glass in his other hand. He slowly walks forward, looking dead ahead, expressionless, as is the course with him over his time in RWK. Standing in the spotlight, Slate Bass holds out his glass and catches the drips of water in his glass, looking dead-ahead at his challenger.

Nova: And his opponent, from California, weighing in at 250 pounds, he is the defending RWK European Champion, the Torn Prince, Slate Bass!

O’Connell: Drip...Drip...Drip, the RWK European Champion clearly is trying to play mind games with Chris Young.

Baker: To Slate Bass, it’s just paint.

O’Connell: I mean, both men were together in Next Generation Wrestling, the last time we remember Chris really using this side of him, does he not remember what this persona does to Chris?

Baker: Or maybe Slate doesn’t really see this as a threat. We’ve seen Bass over the past number of months in RWK. We know his personal...problems...yeah, problems. It takes a lot for Slate Bass to show any emotion, especially fear.

O’Connell: I mean, there must be some human left in Slate? Recently, reports have surfaced that he’s engaged with Eden.

Baker: Don’t believe what you read on the internet, James. I mean, what was that random stuff Tyler was spewing about Ryan Doucette during the Destiny Royale?

As his glass is somewhat filled, Bass drinks the water inside of it and walks out of the spotlight and down the ramp. Dead-set on defending his newly won championship, Slate Bass doesn’t take his gaze off his challenger. He cut Aaron Harrows’ reign as champion short, and now he has to prevent the same thing happening to him. As Slate gets at ringside, he puts his glass on the apron under the turnbuckles, and places his championship on the apron. He takes off his jacket and tie, and slowly unbuttons his shirt until he is ready for competition. Slate Bass goes up the steps and enters the ring. He grabs his title and hands it to Junior official, Ted Kennedy, who holds it up high to show the crowd. “Monsters” fades away, as the title is handed to an assistant at ringside.

Both men head towards the center of the ring, each having sickening thoughts in their heads and stand face to face. Cautiously, Ted Kennedy stands between them, preventing any sort of pre-match altercation. He checks if both men are ready, who don’t even respond to him. Shrugging, Ted Kennedy rings the bell and the match begins.

As soon as the dings of the bell are heard, both men do a fairly aggressive collar and elbow tie up. Chris, with his height advantage, uses his legs to push Bass towards the opposite side of the ring, until the Torn One trips him up, making his challenger slam hard into the mat. Before Slate has a chance to capitalize, Chris Young quickly rolls back, getting on a knee, showing no pain from the slam. Slowly, and cautiously, Young rises from his feet and gets to his feet. Both men hesitate, waiting for someone to jump, and the first to go is the Devilish Young, firing off a hard kick to the knee of Bass, creating a loud slap. He follows with a spinning back heel kick to the abdomen of the Torn Bass, and then lastly a roundhouse which catches Slate on the chin. The flurry of offense backs Slate onto the ropes and Chris grabs the throat of the champion. Kennedy starts a count to get Chris to let go, and the demonic form of the Amazing one lets go at three.

O’Connell: Still think there’s nothing different with Chris Young?

Baker: His mindset is different appears to be changed in these early stages of the match, I’ll say that.

Chris fires off with a hard elbow to the chin as he lets go and runs off the far ropes. Slate stumbles forward and the number one contender runs and hits a forearm which stuns the Champion. Slate runs at Young, who pulls him down to the mat with a swift Japanese Arm drag. Bass rolls to a seated position, and Young fires off with a hard kick to the back with great impact. Despite the pain he should be feeling, the look of Bass shows nothing, but Chris can’t see this. The challenger runs off the far ropes and Slate springs to his feet and to the surprise of Chris Young nearly takes his head off with a lariat! The force takes Chris Young to the mat, but almost immediately, he kips up, turning around and looking at Slate Bass, barely feeling anything.

O’Connell: Bass takes Young d-wait…?!

Baker: Umm, someone message Kristina, I think there is something in that paint that has to break our wellness policy…

O’Connell: Both men seem almost immune to pain, hard shot after hard shot and neither one of them appear to be budging.

Baker: I guess we’re in for a long night.

It is another game of cat and mouse as both men, no, both monsters are vying for the exact same thing, the RWK European Championship. Chris tilts his head, looking towards Slate Bass who has a steely cold glare. Standing upright, they each are almost begging the other to strike first. The crowd stands, just surprised by the sheer displays of invulnerability these men have shown and are uncertain where this match will head. Eventually, Slate Bass makes the first move, doing a disrespectful facewash towards Chris Young. The typically Amazing one looks back at Slate who holds up his hand and some of the red paint smeared on it. From this, something inside of Chris Young snaps and he unloads a series of forearms to the head of the European Champion. Unphased, Slate Bass goes low, grabbing both the legs of his contender and rushes towards the corner, sending him crashing into the turnbuckles!

Repeatedly, Slate thrusts his shoulder into the ribs of Chris Young, forcing Ted Kennedy to step in. He starts a count, and Bass transitions to just stomping Young into the corner as many times as he can before he’s forced to stop. Almost getting to five, Slate peals Chris out of the corner and wraps his arms around his waist. Squeezing as hard as he can, he lifts up Chris Young and sends him to the mat with a release Belly-to-belly Suplex. The master of the Amazing Breaker gets up, although not quite as quick as before, holding his back. Focused in on his opponent, Slate Bass grabs Chris from behind, putting the arm of his challenger behind his head. A back suplex coming up. The Torn Prince lifts up Chris Young, stalling and stepping forward, before slamming the challenger to the mat with a side slam! Slate Bass goes for the first cover of the match, rubbing his elbow to the painted face of Chris Young, but Chris gets his shoulder up at one and a half.

Baker: Finally, someone gets somewhere with offense!

O’Connell: But with that quick kickout, it didn’t do too much.

As soon as Chris Young gets his shoulder up, Slate quickly rolls Young over to his back and secures a chinlock with one hand, and uses his other to face wash the face of his challenger once again, as if he’s trying to prove that “It’s just paint.” He takes his knee and drives it into the spine of Chris Young and the Georgia-native is in a pickle. Can this submission do the job of wearing down the Devil Young and make him feel pain? Regardless, the face of the number 24 entrant from last month’s Destiny Royale shows only one expression on his face, rage. Lilith, who has been watching from ringside, walks slowly towards a place where Chris can see her. She leans on the apron and her presence seems to motivate her husband. Slowly getting the knee of Bass off his back, Chris begins to get back to his two feet and tries to pull the grip of Slate Bass off his head. Seeing his submission slowly slipping, Bass lifts his knee with viciousness and drives it to the gut of Chris Young. Keeping Young from shifting this match in his favour, Slate picks up his opponent in a Gorilla Press, showcasing the surprising power from the European Champion. The challenger’s feet are shaking while in the air, and he manages to slide out of the grip of the champion and lands right behind him. Before Bass gets a chance to react, Chris grabs him in a reverse facelock from behind. With his strength, he lifts Slate over his head, turning it into a cutter at its apex, and driving the European Champion into the mat!

O’Connell: Abysswalker from Chris Young!

Baker: Okay, what’s in that paint and where can I get it!?

Before Young can get a chance to go for a pin attempt, Slate Bass rolls out of the ring in a daze. Finally, their moves are starting to make a difference. The face of Bass remains expressionless, but from the way he’s moving, he felt that Abysswalker. Chris gets to his feet and his head shakes. His eyes blink a few times and he sees the separation between him and the champion. This may be a chance for a Five-Star moment. Chris Young runs off the far ropes and with all the speed in the world, vaults over the top rope, flipping, and driving right onto Slate Bass! Tope Con Hilo!

O’Connell: Oh my god! Massive high-risk move from Chris Young, dare I say, Amazing!

Baker: A bit of classic Chris Young there, but he can’t win the title on the outside of the ring!

Both men are down from that dive and Ted Kennedy starts his count out. Lilith rushes over to check on her husband and the junior official keeps an eye on her, making sure there is no interference. But, Chris is able to get up on his own at the count of a two, and he grabs his head and shakes. He looks towards Slate Bass and the nearby steps and has a malicious look in his eyes. He pulls Slate off the outside floor and drags him over towards the steel steps. With great force, he pushes Slate shoulder first into the steel, pushing the steps. Ted Kennedy’s count is a five and Young thinks of something devious. Putting the hand of the champion between the post and the steel steps Chris Young backs up.

O’Connell: Oh no...Don’t do it, Chris. If you’re in there, don’t do it, you’ll break his hand!

Baker: If it means winning the title, do it! Do it, Chris!

With no concern for his opponent’s safety, Chris Young kicks the steps, sandwiching the hand of the champion! A collective gasp is heard from the crowd as Chris may have injured the hand and wrist of the champion! Ted Kennedy’s count is at an eight, and Chris rolls the champion back into the ring and follows him back in.

The breathing of Chris Young is slow and heavy as he looks towards Slate Bass who has his eyes closed and is holding his hand. Slate gets to his knees and Young kicks him in the hand. This only angers Slate who gets up and kicks Young in the gut. The European Champion takes a moment to get the feeling back in his hand and wrist, but Young capitalizes. Quickly springing back up, he hits a pele kick right to the back of the neck of the European Champion and that stuns him. Chris grabs the head of the champion and puts him in a suplex position. He lifts him up, before spinning, slamming his neck and shoulders into the mat with a spinning suplex, the Breakdown! Chris Young rolls over for a very aggressive pin, pressing his elbow into Slate’s face.

One…

Two…

And Bass gets his shoulder up just at two, but with his hand nearly smashed, his ability to create offense may be limited.

O’Connell: The champion kicks out and his title is still on hand for the time being.

Baker: If he can even hold it in his hand, that stomp on the steps was pure brutality and I loved it!

Seeing his foe finally weakened, it could be time for Chris Young to secure his first title in RWK. He pulls Bass to his hands and knees and places his head between his thighs. An Amazing Breaker is in the future for Bass. Young wrenches the gut to pick up Slate Bass, but the RWK European Champion blocks the attempt, keeping himself to the ground. Pushing Chris Young back into the corner, he’s attempting to do exactly what he did earlier, corner Young, and pound away against him. But, with his hand still injured, his strikes are weak and Chris Young is able to fight back, pushing Slate off him. Before Slate can retaliate, Chris Young jumps, hitting the defending champion with a step-up, enzuigiri kick, finally dropping Slate Bass!

Chris gets up and shakes his head, perhaps a bit rattled from the punches from the corner, and looks towards Bass then the top turnbuckle. A high-risk move is coming up from Young. There is a blank expression on the face of Slate Bass as he crawls on the mat. With expert balance, Chris Young ascends to the top rope. He stares dead ahead at Slate Bass, with him balancing on the rope in wait. Eventually, he sees Slate turning around and he jumps through the air for a Crossbody, but at the last possible second, Slate Bass jumps and connects to the chin of the veteran with a Rocket Kick! Slate Bass covers his challenger, a three-count away from keeping his title.

One…

Two..

And Chris Young gets his shoulder up!

Baker: How?!

O’Connell: Chris Young survives the kick in mid-air and his championship hopes are still alive!

Young gets to a seated position with his head twitching a bit, his brains rattled and whatever voices in his head are obviously going crazy. But, for Slate Bass, he sees the end. Grabbing Young from behind, he gets him to his feet. Chris is still in a daze, giving Slate time to get some of the feeling back in his hand. It’s time to reduce Young to a Blank Slate with the Omega Driver. He picks Chris Young off his feet, but before he can flip him around, Chris flips over onto his feet. Slate turns around and sees Chris Young runoff the far ropes, springboarding off them for a Crossbody that knocks the champion to the mat!

Fueled by emotion, Chris Young crouches, eying up Slate Bass. From the countless shots to the face and the sweat from a grueling match, the paint is starting to rub-off on Young. Bass slowly gets to his feet, and Chris grabs both the arms from behind. Slowly, he turns the champion over so he’s looking down to the mat, and drives him face first into the mat! Last Serenade, the Unprettier! He rolls Slate Bass over to his back and the pin is counted.

One…

Two…

And Slate kicks out...but Chris Young quickly rolls him over to his back and pulls the arm, sitting, for the Killer Slicer! Seated Fujiwara Armbar is locked in tight!

O’Connell: Killer Slicer! Killer Slicer! Will Chris have what it takes to make Slate Bass tap out!?

Baker: How is Chris Young still fighting?!

Regardless how Chris Young has been able to find this extra gear for himself, he has his submission hold locked in on the injured arm of the champion and, for once, Slate Bass is finally showing signs of being in pain. His face winces from the pain, and if there is any time to beat Slate Bass, now is the time. It wouldn’t be the first time Bass would tap out in a title match, but can the Torn Warrior have what it takes to keep his title!? The open hand of Slate Bass is raised and shakes, but doesn’t tap out. Bass worms his way towards the ropes, obviously trying to break the hold, but Chris Young pulls him closer to the center of the ring. The second attempt from Bass, he gets farther and his boots are getting closer to the ropes. Young makes another attempt to pull him away, but somehow he doesn’t have enough strength and barely, Slate Bass wraps his legs around the ropes, forcing a break of the hold. Young keeps the hold in until a four, and lets go at long last.

O’Connell: Chris almost ripped the arm off of Bass with that submission hold!

Baker: He didn’t tap, but that may be a difference maker.

There is something different in Chris Young, the pure anger and aggression he has shown in this match have shifted things towards his favour, but the Devil is becoming more and more human as exhaustion is apparent through his breathing. But, he has the champion right where he wants. He pulls Slate to his hands and knees and looks for another big move to secure a title reign and a championship match at Grand Coronation II. He wrenches the gut of Bass and picks him up in a powerbomb position. The weight of Bass causes his feet to wobble as he tries not to collapse or let go of his grip. This gives Slate a chance to hit the head of Chris Young with his good elbow. It isn’t enough and Slate is forced to use his good hand to rake the eyes of his challenger, a cheap, but effective tactic. As he is dropped, he sends Chris Young face first into the mat with a modified facebuster!

Slate gets to his knees and holds his arm in pain. His fingers twitch as he tries to get the strength back in his arm. Chris Young has proved to be a bit more of a pain than the champion initially expected. The former Head Pimp in charge bows his head and balls his hand into a fist. Emotion is building inside of him until finally, he unleashes his aggression, wrapping his arms around the waist of Chris Young, trying to deadlift him. The challenger continuously squirms in his grip, but somehow, Slate Bass ignores the pain. He lifts him up for the Bassline Powerbomb, but instead of sitting out, Slate releases him, falling to his knees as Chris is driven into the mat!

O’Connell: Bassline! Somehow Slate Bass finds it in him to hit his powerbomb!

Baker: But it wasn’t the typical way he does it, he didn’t sit out!

The unorthodox version of his powerbomb takes out Chris Young, but the sudden surge of strength has evaporated. Chris rolls on the mat, but he’s clearly in a daze as Slate looks towards his hand which is stained with the face paint on Young’s face. But, Slate comes to his senses and covers Chris Young for a pin, using his good arm to hook the leg.

One…

Two…

Three!

Wait!

Just as Ted’s hand was hitting the mat, he sees the hand of Chris Young on the rope. Unknown to Bass, Lilith rushed over and pulled his hand on the rope, and Ted immediately waves the pin off, saying the match continues.

Baker:
Behind every great man is a great woman, Lilith saved her husband.

Slate looks up and stares at the official, before turning his glare over towards Lilith Young. What happened clicks in his brain and he rolls out of the ring and stares a hole through Mrs. Young. Not wanting her husband to get disqualified, Lilith restrains herself, because we know she’s willing to go toe to toe even with the men. Instead, she backs up towards the barricade with a smirk on her face. Slate Bass is trying to keep himself from striking her, but yet, he’s still trying to intimidate her.

During this, Chris Young slowly pulls himself by the middle rope, clutching his ribs, and rests on the middle rope. Wiping his face, he sees more of the war paint smudged. His body is aching, but he looks out of the ring to see Slate face to face with his wife. Ted Kennedy, who has been doing a count out during this, is a five, and Chris Young pulls himself up. He runs off the far ropes. Just as he does this, Lilith points behind Slate and moves out of the way as Slate Bass turns to the ring and is met with a baseball slide right to the chest!

O’Connell: Baseball Slide!

Baker: How he’s still able to fight after a Bassline? Hell if I know…

The baseball slide sends Slate Bass crashing shoulder first into the steel barricade and it is Chris Young’s time to capitalize. Chris gets to his feet and throws Slate into the ring apron and fires a series of forearms to the champion’s head. Young’s breathing is heavy, but he is still fighting. He looks at the ring post and grabs Slate by the wrist. With his last bits of strength, he Irish whips Slate Bass face first into the ring post, bang! The metal vibrates as Slate wobbles backward, surprisingly not busted open from the hard hit to the head. Slowly, Slate turns around and he’s met with another Pele kick from Young, hitting him right in the chin!

Baker: That’s it, Slate’s got to be out!

O’Connell: If Chris Young can get Slate back in the ring, he could be a three count away from the European Championship!

Indeed he has to, as the count, which was reset as Chris entered the ringside area, is at a six, and Young pushes the dead weight of Slate into the ring. Chris Young pulls Slate to his hands and knees and has him ready for the Amazing Breaker. He is about to lift up Slate, but stops. Looking behind him, Chris Young sees the turnbuckles and something comes to mind for him. Grabbing Slate in a front facelock, he drags him in the corner.

Baker: Wait, Chris, what are you doing!?

O’Connell: I think Chris wants to really make sure Slate Bass is put away for good!

Getting onto the second rope, Chris Young puts the head of Bass between his thighs and he is going for a super variation of the Amazing Breaker! The fans get up, expecting a massive impact from a move. Chris wrenches the gut of Bass and the European Champion hangs upside down in the air. Carefully, Chris wraps one leg around the arm of Bass. Almost there. As he attempts to trap the second arm, Bass, with the blood rushing to his head, comes to his senses. He starts to wiggle, shaking his legs, and his boot catches Young in the head. He manages to escape the grip of Chris and pushes the Amazing One onto the top turnbuckle.

Slate ascends to the middle rope where he meets with Young. Chris throws multiple forearms, but with how exhausted he is, their strength is not enough to knock Bass down. In an act of desperation, Slate grabs the hair of Young with his good arm and hits him with a sickening Headbutt! Young almost falls off the top rope, but the RWK European Champion pulls him back up. Getting Chris on his shoulders, he has the challenger in a Fireman’s Carry Position, and slowly, ascends towards the top rope. Barely keeping his balance, he turns Young onto his shoulder in a powerslam position. The crowd holds their breath as Slate jumps, crashing Chris Young into the mat with a top rope powerslam!

O’Connell: YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!? Powerslam from the top rope! Chris Young crashed to the mat!

Baker: And Slate took a fall too! The risk from Chris Young didn’t pay off!

Both men are hurt after that massive fall, but Chris Young has obviously got the worse of it. The Devilish wrestler rolls to his stomach in pain and Slate crawls towards the corner, aching, but still in it. The RWK European Champion pulls himself up by the ropes and stares dead ahead at Chris Young. The expression of Slate Bass has returned to its blank state, but his mouth is open from the pure exhaustion. Chris Young gets on his hands and knees, sweat and paint dripping from his forehead. Stalking his prey, the Torn Prince gets the feeling back in his arm and waits. Just as Young is on his knees, Slate Bass charges and hits a knockout elbow to the back of the head! Before everyone has a chance to soak in the pure brutality of the elbow, Bass pulls Chris’ unconscious body up. Grabbing Chris Young from behind, Slate picks him up and spins him around, driving him head first into the mat! Blank Slate! The Omega Driver!

O’Connell: That’s it! Blank Slate!

Slate Bass pushes Chris Young to his back and pins him, hooking the leg. His tired, but the expressionless face looks dead ahead as Ted Kennedy counts.

One…

Two…

Three!

Nova: And here is your winner, and still RWK European Champion, Slate Bass!

O’Connell: That was one of the best matches of Slate Bass I’ve ever seen, and he’s walked out the victor.

Baker: I mean, I’m not the type of person to always give praise to the guy, but whatever the face paint did to Chris Young, it was effective, even in a loss. He nearly made the champion tap out in the middle of the ring.

Slowly, Slate Bass gets to his feet and Ted Kennedy raises his arm in victory and hands him his championship. Bass grabs the belt, not appearing to be overjoyed from the win. Slate looks down at the title in his hands and walks over towards the turnbuckles, climbing them, but still looking at his championship. A dazed, disappointed, Chris Young, rolls over towards the opposite corner where his wife checks up on him.

O’Connell: Two men, with their own demons in their head, doing battle, but in the end, Chris Young was turned into a Blank Slate.

Baker: Ha! You said Demon! I won the bet!

O’Connell: It’s 15 pounds, whatever.

While the commentators are too busy with their squabbles about a bet, something unexpected happens. The crowd jumps to their feet as someone jumps the barricade and slides into the ring. Jeffry Mason! With an oddly coloured black light tube in his hand, he slides into the ring to utter shock.

O’Connell: Wait, wait, wait...Mason! Jeffry Mason! What’s he doing here! His contract signing was done!

Baker: I don’t know why, but he has a weapon in his hand and that...that light tube looks...strange.

Jeffry Mason looks towards Chris Young, as the wrestler comes to his senses and sees the imposing Saviour of Death in front of him. The two men, who both were in the ring together during the Destiny Royale, stare off. But, after going through a brutal match, Chris Young is too weak to stand up, and instead, he sits in the corner, aching. Lilith rolls into the ring and stands between Chris and Mason. There is a bit of a smirk on the face of the Deathmatch veteran, seeing the wife of someone rushing to the needs of their other half. Chris tries to pull himself up, but can’t and all he can do is watch. This has gone on long enough so that the theme of Slate Bass has cut away and the champion notices. Slate gets down from the turnbuckles and turns around to see Mason and the Young's, face to face.

O’Connell: This is not going to end well for Lilith and Chris…

Baker: Want another bet to see how long they last, double or nothing?

There is no time to talk about another debate as Jeffry Mason swings the black light tube, but not towards the Young’s. Jeffry Mason turns around and smashes the weapon on the head of the European Champion and glass shatters as a puff of black smoke fills the arena!

O’Connell: What!? Slate Bass gets taken out with the black light tube!?

Baker: I’m shocked...w-why!?

Slate Bass drops to the mat and is cut open from the glass, shaking and Jeffry Mason drops what remains of the weapon from his hand. He smirks as he slowly backs up and the official, Ted Kennedy, checks on the champion. Jeffry Mason gets out of the ring and heads up the ramp, not looking back, proud of what he’s just done. Some medics head down towards the ring to check on the champion as we cut to a commercial break.​