• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beautiful Bobby gone at 62

GARBAGE

God I am actually angry after hearing this on a discord chat. Not just an all time great, but one of maybe three wrestling stars I've not heard a bad word about. One of my favourite stories is Bill Dundee refusing his daughter to date a wrestler, but let it go when he found out it was Eaton she was dating. They were together all the way until she died just six weeks ago. How many wrestlers have a "Reputation" section on wikipedia detailing how nice they were? This sucks so hard.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
God I am actually angry after hearing this on a discord chat. Not just an all time great, but one of maybe three wrestling stars I've not heard a bad word about. One of my favourite stories is Bill Dundee refusing his daughter to date a wrestler, but let it go when he found out it was Eaton she was dating. They were together all the way until she died just six weeks ago. How many wrestlers have a "Reputation" section on wikipedia detailing how nice they were? This sucks so hard.

That makes this News even sadder now knowing she passed away Weeks prior. We keep losing the good ones in this World it's not fair. It may be the early hours for Thursday I have to watch all the Tag Matches he had during his NWA/WCW days.

QgnDq2X.gif

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Saw this earlier tonight, this is probably the wrestling death I was most expecting considering his health problems the last few years. RIP to one of the best tag team workers of all time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
RIP. 62 is way too soon to go. One of the greatest tag team wrestlers and an innnovative high flyer before that was cool in the states. Always seemed like a nice guy too. His TV Title win against Arn is a gem too. Think I will watch that match later. Thoughts go to his friends and family.

Cwalker

62 is still too young. RIP and condolences to his friends and family. Haven’t watched one of his matches in years but I might today

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Yeah at some point over the next few days might watch some classic Bobby matches on my stream.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I only became a fan of Bobby Eaton after his in ring career was done, first time seeing him was when he was the Earl of Eaton and was a subserviant jobber for Stephen Regal....just looked like a frumpy nobody with a bad mullet.

But when I started getting to watch prime NWA shows, it was then I discovered maybe the most underrated pro wrestlers I've ever seen.

From what I hear, he was the nicest person, probably too good for this business and had the worlds largest fanny pack.

Also, hearing of the decline of his health in the recent years....atleast the man is no longer suffering.

RIPBobbyEaton

Sabretooth

Arguably the most underrated wrestler of all time. Another one gone too soon. RIP.

And in a business where so many people are considered assholes it’s amazing to find someone who really was a genuinely nice guy.

Last edited:

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Always loved him, criminally underrated. RIP to a great wrestler, and from what everyone says who knew him an even greater person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk