Beast theme is beast: Jack Swagger

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
It's a great theme. Type of theme you imagine coming on when you win main event at wrestlemania. Could have gone to a better superstar.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I just cant get over his lisp, honestly. I love swaggy and his whole gimmick, i just cant get over the lisp on mic. Pathetic, i know, but true.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The theme isn't bad, we need more themes that suit wrestlers' gimmicks.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rain said:
The theme isn't bad, we need more themes that suit wrestlers' gimmicks.

Agreed, the only ones who mostly get it are the Ryders and Robbie E's of the wrestling community.

Cena still has the rapper shit. Rocky has his theme from 02. Jericho is god.

I take it back, y2j, kane, db, and a few others have it...it's the midcard i disgree so much on. If you want miz to change to face, get rid of that shit theme. Cm punk probably has the best theme music ever. I dont know what to think about Orton.

Big show needs to disappear, ADR needs something that isnt so fucked up after he beats Swag, and Ziggler makes his shit work.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I really like his new theme, I hope they use it in the soundtrack for WWE 2K14 instead of David Otunga's terrible theme.