• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beach Blast 1992 Live Discussion - May 28, 2020

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Good. Then come back next week for the next chat. But, wait, I wanted two back-to-back Raw/SmackDowns. So this is why you don't get snippy with people who were agreeing with you. It gets confusing.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Broken God said:
Good. Then come back next week for the next chat. But, wait, I wanted two back-to-back Raw/SmackDowns. So this is why you don't get snippy with people who were agreeing with you. It gets confusing.
this is why the contrarians play themselves:heston

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Who's who in this scenario because I was agreeing with you the whole time and you got faux snippy with me for some reason :kawhi

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Whoever gets the most posts combined next week in AEW and NXT threads gets crowded Mr Wednesday Night or the King of Wednesdays or whatever and the loser has to right a paragraph worshipping the winner and put in their sig for a month