Be The Booker Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
I thought that this section needed a Discussion thread so TA-DA!!!

Here, you shall discuss your new BTB ideas, how to write a BTB, and any other questions of comments about the Be The Booker section.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Very cool, very cool indeed. I've actually been interested in writing here, but i have had no inspiration to do so.

Might spread some ideas sometime this week and get some advice from @Stopspot, I really enjoy his stuff.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
BTB's have been dead on this site for a long while.

I find them fun to read on occasion but nothing much.

CKO86

Jobber
Reaction score
I was just looking at Turnbas' "Fantasy Booking" thread and I've been inspired to do something similar, except in my case instead of just single matches I was envisioning an entire federation based around the idea of current and past superstars going head-to-head.

CKO86

Jobber
Reaction score
OK., elaborating on my post from yesterday, my BTB idea is this:

All-Time Greats Wrestling, or AGW for short, is a fed where current superstars like Eric Young and Randy Orton would take on old school greats like Harley Race and Gorgeous George. There'd be weekly cards every Thursday or Friday(except when I'm doing a PPV, in which case the card would be on a Saturday). AGW would have four officially sanctioned titles: World heavyweight championship, tag team championship, Bombshells title(a rough counterpart to the WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts belts), and Fists of Steel championship(equivalent to the WWE Intercontinental title or TNA's X Division belt).

A typical AGW card might look something like this:

MAIN EVENT

Brock Lesnar vs. Bruiser Brody

UNDERCARD

The Usos vs. Arn & Ole Anderson

James Storm vs. Blackjack Mulligan

"Sensational" Sherri Martel vs. Paige

Roman Reigns vs. Sid Vicious

Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish vs. the Wild Samoans

Reactions: Solidus1

Twista XL

Reaction score
This section seems very, very inactive, which saddens me. If I was to run some type of fantasy league, would people be interested? An effort to spruce this section up.

CKO86

Jobber
Reaction score
Sorry about the delay in posting the next installment. I'll be sure to post the next installment of Episode 2 by tomorrow night at the latest.

Twista XL

Reaction score
This section seems very, very inactive, which saddens me. If I was to run some type of fantasy league, would people be interested? An effort to spruce this section up.

So no interest in this idea?

JBan

Reaction score
Hey, I've been interested in starting a BTB, but I need some advice. On some other forums like TWF, where I spend the most time on, BTB's are very active. I want to make mine original, but I need some ideas. I have an idea to where I could run my Mega-Wrestling business, and I could sign people from ROH, WWE, TNA, CHIKARA, NJPW, LU, and places like that. If not, I might just run WWE or something. I don't know yet.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Hey, I've been interested in starting a BTB, but I need some advice. On some other forums like TWF, where I spend the most time on, BTB's are very active. I want to make mine original, but I need some ideas. I have an idea to where I could run my Mega-Wrestling business, and I could sign people from ROH, WWE, TNA, CHIKARA, NJPW, LU, and places like that. If not, I might just run WWE or something. I don't know yet.
BTB's aren't really active or cared about here. Unfortunate, because they're a very entertaining way to pass the time and be creative.

JBan

Reaction score
BTB's aren't really active or cared about here. Unfortunate, because they're a very entertaining way to pass the time and be creative.
I see. Would you be interested in helping me get a fresh start? We could always do a GM type thing if that's allowed here.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

I see. Would you be interested in helping me get a fresh start? We could always do a GM type thing if that's allowed here.
Sorry, I'll pass. The WWE Fantasy League is starting up, and I'm rather gonna devote more of my time there.

JBan

Reaction score
Sorry, I'll pass. The WWE Fantasy League is starting up, and I'm rather gonna devote more of my time there.
Ahh, I didn't know that. I will be starting a BTB soon though. Any ideas?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Ahh, I didn't know that. I will be starting a BTB soon though. Any ideas?
Start something original. Do something that won't be stressful on you to continue. You get it?