Be The Booker Advertisement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
The return of SWA's Monday Night Anarchy has returned! The remmergence of one of the most successful companies in Professional Wrestling is back. New stars in the making and an all new feuds never seen ebfore in the SWA ring. Catch the 1 hour debut of Monday Night Anarchy and witness history in the making.

Evil Austin

My first show is up, not much to advertise I don't have graphics or what not but just putting it out there that I do have a Raw show posted. And it is pretty bit with the return of AUstin after a years absence.

seX-Power

Smackdown is posted in WE IS GOOD CAN BTB~!

Andrew Walker himself gave it a 9/10 so hey, it must be good. Check it out.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I've updated NTW so go check it out. It's my 1st btb just so you know. I'm working on my 1st show and I should have that done before the weekend is over.

Moonlight Drive

Posted my first show in DTF.

For every person who doesn't read and review it, I'll eat a kitten.

Qwake

You guys should go check out the preview up for DWA, make predictions before Hometown Kid kills himself.

Reaction score
E.B.W got updated again, added pictures of titles etc. i had some problems at home and it prevented me from writing another show for a while, im back now and the first PPV is coming up soon.

this topic should probably be pinned by the way.

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
Breaking Down The Walls: Chris Jericho's Story

Two Shows Posted and Two Updates Regarding This Guy's Career

Reviews and Comments welcomed.