Be Jealous Of Twilight... I mean JDawg

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
This is what happens when bad fan fiction gets published. For your own good, if something like this happens again and they start getting sold at your local Barnes and Noble....burn the store down.

noumenon

I was in Target yesterday by the book section and they had an entire aisle full of Twilight, and about 30 other books with similar titles/covers/themes. Ridiculous.

straight_edge76

I was in Target yesterday by the book section and they had an entire aisle full of Twilight, and about 30 other books with similar titles/covers/themes. Ridiculous.

Me to, I usually could give a fuck about the book section but jeez. I don't ever remember Harry Potter or LOTR doing this.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I actually watched this last night and it goes straight on my top ten list of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Like, character development? What's that?

Plot? No fucking plot at all until the last twenty minutes.

My girlfriend tries to tell me that they dragged out the love story. No they didn't. She went from zero to in love in like fifteen minutes.

There were protagonists but no real antagonists until the end of the movie. And even then the antagonists were among the most cookie cutter shit I've ever seen. No depth at all.

I now totally understand why Stephen King said this hack was a horrific writer.

noumenon

Harry Potter and LOTR (especially LOTR) were awesome....don't compare them to this shit. If you say you haven't read Harry Potter and enjoyed it...I don't believe you.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I actually just finished the sixth Harry Potter book this morning and I am very, very impressed by how good the story is so far.

straight_edge76

Yeah Harry Potter was and still is the shit. I started reading them in 5th Grade. Before the movies FTW. I am not comparing the books but what I was comparing them to was how the movies started a crazed obsession with the series. LOTR and Harry Potter were and still are the shit, I just read the Hobbit a few weeks ago for my English class lol.