Be Jealous Of Twilight... I mean JDawg

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

"I want to sparkle when I stand in the sunlight!!" said Jordan while watching Twilight for the first time ever....

Yeah.... our good friend JDawg loves Twilight...

Still love ya J (no homo)

:)

J

>.< Not my fault my girlfriend had me watch it and I just happen to think it would be a cool trait.

noumenon

Worst vampire move...EVER.
Seriously... "I SpArKlE i dUh Sun <3"...

NO BITCH, YOU'RE A VAMPIRE, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BURN IN THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!
AND NOT PLAY BASEBALL!

noumenon

LMAO...can't belive I'm gonna do this..but rep to Knox Beard

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

You fuckers should be lucky you don't work in a theater. Buncha fucking screaming blueberry teenage girls creaming themselves over a faggy sparkling vampire. I was hoping Buffy would come out from behind a tree and drive a stake through his heart.

J

...haha Twilight is a curse for some reason after watchin it I had the urge to break up with her...and did lmao.

noumenon

Probably because she made you watch that piece of shit.

And have you ever seen the cast of the movie on award shows n stuff? DO ANY OF THEM FUCKING SHOWER!? They look like a bunch of sleaze balls.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Probably because she made you watch that piece of shit.

And have you ever seen the cast of the movie on award shows n stuff? DO ANY OF THEM FUCKING SHOWER!? They look like a bunch of sleaze balls.

Pretty sure I've heard/read that Robert Pattison actually doesn't shower.

Hometown Kid

Just to say my girlfriend hates the movie, but loves the books. Any girl between 12-21 Loves this shit. Me? I hate all of it and would not mind if that hippie sparkle fucker gets ran over. :y:

straight_edge76

Who else thinks it was bull shit that it took over the damn MTV movie awards?

I know that that isn't exactly the Oscars but god-damn.