BB Regrets + Saul Show!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Eh, Jesse's teeth still being white is hardly the only thing you need to suspend disbelief on in this show. And am I the only one who isn't looking forward to the Saul Goodman spinoff? I loved him as a supporting character in BB, but not sure if I'd care to see him as the main character throughout an entire show of his own.

Reactions: catlady

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Eh, Jesse's teeth still being white is hardly the only thing you need to suspend disbelief on in this show. And am I the only one who isn't looking forward to the Saul Goodman spinoff? I loved him as a supporting character in BB, but not sure if I'd care to see him as the main character throughout an entire show of his own.
That character desperately needs its own show. He stole every scene he was in and it's not like people tire of seeing him. it's a legendary character, the epitome of a breakout character

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score

9c98d9904e4f1ea55528036ef1ddcf72.jpg
:gtfo: All's I see him as is some corny southern boy from Friday Night Lights.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Todd was just a lacky.

:pipebomb:

Saul > All

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lacky? dude was running shit. he had slaves ffs. that's beast mode
He had "a" slave who was an obvious drug addict. :pity:
I don't want to go into detail as some people may not have finished the series but dude had no charisma. And he was obsessed with a chick who clearly wanted nothing to do with him. lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He had "a" slave who was an obvious drug addict. :pity:
I don't want to go into detail as some people may not have finished the series but dude had no charisma. And he was obsessed with a chick who clearly wanted nothing to do with him. lol
FUCK YOU

TODD RULES