• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bayley's new stable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Thats not Vince though, he wanted Bianca buried with a dancing gimmick and wanted only top stars such as Bayley carrying the belts, thats why if Vince was still in charge Bayley would of squashed Bianca and took the RAW women's championship immediately after she returned at Summerslam!
:pogba Vince was booking when she beat Bayley… yeah it was Vince. What do you even mean? :lmao
yes, but not hotshotted
Well with what me and Charlie was talking about, it was back in the feud they had last year. So wouldn’t have been hot shotting.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
:pogba Vince was booking when she beat Bayley… yeah it was Vince. What do you even mean? :lmao

Well with what me and Charlie was talking about, it was back in the feud they had last year. So wouldn’t have been hot shotting.

Wasn't Bayley injured before that feud ever ended and it was right after Bianca won at Mania?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Wasn't Bayley injured before that feud ever ended and it was right after Bianca won at Mania?
It lasted a few months, can’t remember how long. But yeah she was injured before it ended. Maybe it was shorter than I thought but I swear it lasted a good while.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I thought it was two PLEs going on 3 before the injury. Bianca needed a turn after Bayley and Sasha had all the belts most of 2020 lmao

Bayley

YOUR ROLE MODEL!
Nah. Bayley definitely should be champion.

Indeed and they have it all wrong! I gotta ask why though? You would think they would put the title on Bayley and give her the push with the title she should have. It makes no sense why Bayley is being poorly booked the way she is.

The way they are booking Damage CTRL rn is just as bad as how they booked the IIconics when they turned in 2020.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
It lasted a few months, can’t remember how long. But yeah she was injured before it ended. Maybe it was shorter than I thought but I swear it lasted a good while.
Got injured July 2021and came June of this year, I think, so for like a year give or take

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
But anyway my point is Bayley can win now and could have won the ladder match and that woulda been fine but she should not have won last year lmao
yeah Bailey will win imo anyways, just not at a c ppv like extreme rules. makes a lot more sense at Survivor Series when Damage control can also get a big team win of some sort.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I thought it was two PLEs going on 3 before the injury. Bianca needed a turn after Bayley and Sasha had all the belts most of 2020 lmao
I looked, and you’re right. For some reason I felt it was like, more. :lol like the feud felt like it lasted way longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.